Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Endothil-cr!!!

serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Endothil-cr!!!

Anyone heard heard or take this new bodybuilding product?

Endothil-CR
    If you're looking to make solid muscle gains then Endothil-Cr is a product worth looking into. With Endothil-Cr's new Green Tomato SE based blend it has been the talk of the body building community. Visit our forum and see what is being said about this popular new product Endothil-Cr.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Endothil-CR - By Novex Biotech

Endothil-CR - The Newest Breakthrough In Serious Muscle Growth

Endothil CR
    Assists In Muscle Growth and Recovery
    Who would have thought a compound developed to help people overcome muscle atrophy would become the bodybuilding breakthrough of the decade? In a remarkable turn of events, arguably one of the strangest in the history of athletic performance, an offshoot of research directed to help victims of muscle atrophy has now become an underground cult phenomenon among bodybuilders, world-class athletes and, strangely enough, couch potatoes from the "boomer" generation. And, if consumer sales are any indication of a product's effectiveness, Endothil-CR is nothing short of a miracle. Both professional athletes and weekend warriors are buying so much Endothil-CR (especially after the ban on steroids and steroid precursors) that finding a box has become just about impossible. Has everyone gone crazy? Well... not really.

Although Endothil-CR's functional component was already backed by clinical trials documenting its ability to impact the proper development of muscle and strength programs, the success of Endothil-CR as a body-building product was "dumb luck," says Louis Rinaldi, spokesperson for Novex Biotech, the compound's developers. "When research was first published on the compound's ability to help rebuild traumatized muscle tissue, trainers (believe it or not, a lot of athletic trainers are physical therapists who help get trauma victims back in shape) began suggesting the compound's muscle- and strength-building attributes could be a safe replacement for steroids and steroid-like compounds," says Rinaldi. "As these cutting-edge trainers began recommending the compound to their competitive clients, they began to receive feedback like, 'I can't believe how much it helps my muscle and strength program' and 'I never experienced anything like this.'"

Dr. Daniel B. Mowrey, Ph.D., Novex Biotech's Director of Scientific Affairs, says, "Clearly, people were seeing results, but we didn't have a scientific explanation as to why this muscle mass and strength impact was occurring. However, based on the incredibly positive reports, it is impossible to just ignore the effectiveness of Endothil-CR." Then, in 2003, the results of an independent study of 31 fit males was released. During a double-blind, six-week body-building study, the active compound in Endothil-CR increased upper body strength by 100% and lower body strength by 249% after concentrated exercise (as measured by the amount of weight participants could bench press and leg press). And biceps circumference increased dramatically over placebo... more than a four-fold increase in circumference versus almost no increase with the placebo group (who were on the same body-building program).

Since the study's release in December of 2003, researchers have been seeking a natural source for the active Endothil-CR compound. Finally, Novex Biotech discovered that, of all things, an extract of a special strain of green tomatoes could provide the active compound in the precise amount needed. That discovery led to Endothil-CR... a unique and proven method for muscle size and strength beyond what is acquired through the normal recruitment and differentiation of progenitor muscle cells. Finally, a way to assist your body-building program for muscle and strength without steroids or steroid-like precursors. A compound that has not been banned by any amateur or professional organized sporting body including the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) or the International Olympic Committee (IOC).

So, What's the Catch with Endothil-CR?

To experience the full benefits of Endothil-CR you'll have to completely alter your workout routine. You can no longer do generalized, full-body workouts... you'll have to focus on a single, specific muscle group and exercise that muscle group to exhaustion. Why? Because exercise to exhaustion creates "trauma" and Endothil-CR helps your body by impacting the recruitment of progenitor muscle cells to repair (build) traumatized muscle tissue. The results? An increase in both upper and lower body (whichever area you exercise) muscle size and circumference... and increased strength.

Is Endothil-CR Better than Steroids?

Dr. Daniel B. Mowrey, Ph.D., explains, "Most doctors understand the cumulative, detrimental effects steroid abuse has on the human body. So anything that can impact muscle mass and strength without relying on steroids or steroid-like compounds has a clear and unambiguous benefit to both professional and amateur athletes... and is well worth the effort in altering established training regimens." So, if you see athletes popping a tiny little pink tablet developed to help trauma victims regain muscle size and strength, don't think they've gone off the deep end... they may be smarter than you think.

Endothil-CR Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Tablet
    Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 0
    Total Carbohydrates 0g
    Sugars 0g

Riboflavin 6.8g 400%
    Proprietary Blend 9mg
    -Green Tomato SE
    -Grape Seed SE
    -Grean Tea SE
    -Quercetin
    -Rutin

Other Ingredients:
    Cane sugar, tomato powder, mono-and diglycerides, salt stearic acid, natural flavors, FD&C red #40 lake, magnesium stearate, and silica.

Directions: On workout days, take 1 tablet 30 minutes before your workout. On non workout days, take 1 tablet in the morning. Chew the tablet slowly and savor the flavor for a long period of time before swallowing.
    Last edited by serd; 11-07-2005 at 04:04 PM.
    God is #1!!!

sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    if you are lookin to waste ur money, buy this now.

MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sean4104
    if you are lookin to waste ur money, buy this now.
    i agree. looks like a garbage supplement to me. stick to a multi, whey protein, and maybe some creatine and EFA's. leave the other crap alone.

pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by serd
    Anyone heard heard or take this new bodybuilding product?

Endothil-CR
    If you're looking to make solid muscle gains then Endothil-Cr is a product worth looking into. With Endothil-Cr's new Green Tomato SE based blend it has been the talk of the body building community. Visit our forum and see what is being said about this popular new product Endothil-Cr.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Endothil-CR Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Tablet
    Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 0
    Total Carbohydrates 0g
    Sugars 0g

Riboflavin 6.8g 400%
    Proprietary Blend 9mg
    -Green Tomato SE
    -Grape Seed SE
    -Grean Tea SE
    -Quercetin
    -Rutin

Other Ingredients:
    Cane sugar, tomato powder, mono-and diglycerides, salt stearic acid, natural flavors, FD&C red #40 lake, magnesium stearate, and silica.

Directions: On workout days, take 1 tablet 30 minutes before your workout. On non workout days, take 1 tablet in the morning. Chew the tablet slowly and savor the flavor for a long period of time before swallowing.

Vitamin b and tomato extract??? that alone should be a red flag.

But for some real feedback. I have a friend who works at gnc and he gave me a box of it that somebody returned and i took it for about 3 weeks. Did absolutely nothing except turn my pee yellow

JasonNmbr1dad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been taking Endothil CR for about 10 days. I have been taking as directed along with Myoplex and creatine. My protein intake is around 1.0-1.5 lbs per body lb. I am 5'10 @ 201. I couldnt believe I was purchasing this supplement that didnt have any long medical terms inclusive of the ingredients, however after intrusting it was worth something, I began taking it. I can support their product. I dont know why or how, but I have increased strength and size especially within my bicpets, which seem to have peaked anyway. Also, in the upper chest. I havent changed my workout routine or anything. I am anxious to see how the remainder of this month goes with Endothil CR. Although, $50 for a small crappy tasting pill is still "hard to swallow" unless results are given; but its on the track to something. Unlike NO2, which I wasted over $200 with and couldnt tell you I noticed any gains. Hence, just because it doesnt have the brand name or the brand ingridients, doesnt mean it wont be beneficial for yours gains.

Jason in OKC

PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah the proprietary blend is so awesome

Riboflavin 6.8g 400%
    Proprietary Blend 9mg
    -Green Tomato SE
    -Grape Seed SE
    -Grean Tea SE
    -Quercetin
    -Rutin

A bunch of useless underdosed ingredients thrown together, and just use the search button

SUMMARY= ENDOTHIL-CR IS A HUGE SCAM (STILL LESS THAN THE STRAP)

Why it's a piece of ****: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ighlight=novex

EDIT: To Jasonnmbr1dad, please stop pimping your crap you novex bio**** rep,7posts, 6 about this POS supplement
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search...archid=4362449

See you in deep red hell
    Last edited by PYF; 11-12-2005 at 05:10 PM.
    Strength And Honor

''It's a lifestyle, not a 2 month project'' - Pu12en12g about bodybuilding

***PYF: The Immortal Journey***

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1522281

hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by JasonNmbr1dad
    I have been taking Endothil CR for about 10 days. I have been taking as directed along with Myoplex and creatine. My protein intake is around 1.0-1.5 lbs per body lb. I am 5'10 @ 201. I couldnt believe I was purchasing this supplement that didnt have any long medical terms inclusive of the ingredients, however after intrusting it was worth something, I began taking it. I can support their product. I dont know why or how, but I have increased strength and size especially within my bicpets, which seem to have peaked anyway. Also, in the upper chest. I havent changed my workout routine or anything. I am anxious to see how the remainder of this month goes with Endothil CR. Although, $50 for a small crappy tasting pill is still "hard to swallow" unless results are given; but its on the track to something. Unlike NO2, which I wasted over $200 with and couldnt tell you I noticed any gains. Hence, just because it doesnt have the brand name or the brand ingridients, doesnt mean it wont be beneficial for yours gains.

Jason in OKC
    im sorry but only having 7 posts, this is hard to take in as a credible review.

PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by hxcBB
    im sorry but only having 7 posts, this is hard to take in as a credible review.
    Read my above post
    Strength And Honor

Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PYF

Riboflavin 6.8g 400%
    Proprietary Blend 9mg
    -Green Tomato SE
    -Grape Seed SE
    -Grean Tea SE
    -Quercetin
    -Rutin
    A whopping 9mg of those ingredients. Yeah, this is guaranteed to do nothing.

Registered User supplementsavvy's Avatar
    supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Once upon a time I bought Oxydrene...I admit it, it was a horrible supplement purchase. Very deceptive marketing..probably one of the biggest supplement scams of all time. Anways, we all started off as the victims of supplement scams. You have to train yourself to see through the BS, the way to do that is through lots of reading. Only by educating yourself will you be able to make your own accurate judgments.

One day you'll only be using maybe 10-15 supps (the good stuff...protein, BCAAs, EAAs, creatine, NAC, carnosine, etc) and you'll look back and think to yourself "I can't believe I used to fall for all that crap! I could have bought a motorcycle with all the money I spent on Cell Tech!"

Pyf...

Originally Posted by PYF
    Read my above post
    Firstly, it is awesome to see your details in size that you take the time to post for us to envy. Especially since we all read these posts for everyone actually demensions. Its priceless of how much your info really matters to everyone; not.

Anyway, I am not a supporter of Endothil but will not hesitant to spend money on any supplement that I can test accordingly and post about it. I am spitting the truth about my benefits, although minimal, of this product. I don't think the benefits are worth it's cost nor the taste, and it's definatly in the lower half of the spectrum when comparing products whe considering purchases. However, its not a totla waste. I figured no one has tried this product cause they read the ingredients, and I understand why, but I wanted to tell everyone about it while I take it with so little reviews out there.

Maybe you should check yourself (i.e. think) before you start spittin' to people. Here's an idea, maybe if you took that time you talk to edit your bio details, you could put some pretty colors or designs with it, fairy....
    Last edited by JasonNmbr1dad; 11-20-2005 at 03:26 PM.

Firstly, it is awesome to see your details in size that you take the time to post for us to envy. Especially since we all read these posts for everyone actually demensions. Its priceless of how much your info really matters to everyone; not.

Anyway, I am not a supporter of Endothil but will not hesitant to spend money on any supplement that I can test accordingly and post about it. I am spitting the truth about my benefits, although minimal, of this product. I don't think the benefits are worth it's cost nor the taste, and it's definatly in the lower half of the spectrum when comparing products whe considering purchases. However, its not a totla waste. I figured no one has tried this product cause they read the ingredients, and I understand why, but I wanted to tell everyone about it while I take it with so little reviews out there.

Maybe you should check yourself (i.e. think) before you start spittin' to people. Here's an idea, maybe if you took that time you talk to edit your bio details, you could put some pretty colors or designs with it, fairy....
    What do you want me to tell yo

Don't think I'm gonna get angry at your trash talking since I don't really care....

TROLL
    Strength And Honor

beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Would anyone by any chance have any info on the compound used on muscular atrophy patients? Or anything involving the treatment that was used? I agree that this product is pretty much gauranteed to be bunk, but I have a stubborn exercise science teacher who won't simply take "the dose is too low" as an answer, so i would be interested in finding out how it was administered (orally, intravenously, etc.) and in what approximate dosages, as I am having a hell of a time finding any info on the matter on my own, aside from the very "easy to interpret however the way you want" product writeup that, if you actually read, leaves out a LOT of info, and leaves me questioning ANYTHING it says. this also includes the fact that "Dr Mowrey, PhD", has his PhD in experimental psychology

thanks in advance...

dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)

Unhappy a lesson...

i hope a lot of people learned lessons while reading this thread. never buy a supplement that sounds too good too be true before reading posts about it on this forum. I was a noob and bought ecdysterone and methoxy and all that other BS and i didnt think twice to look on the forum. after about a week of using them with no gains, i checked out old threads and realized that i had fallen for a scam. there is a reason for the product review part of the supplement section, use it wisely
    I was very fortunate to live in this time when bodybuilding was embraced by Hollywood, embraced by doctors, embraced by the world.
    -Joe Gold

I say we get that embracement back!

Ok, been using this product for about a month. During Thanksgiving my sdad visited whom is a doctor. I asked him to review this product for anything they may seem to think it was worthy of anything. In reviewing the supplement ingridients, there are no items that assist in muscle cell creation. As far as muscle atrophy, there is only 1 company, he said it was some other country's lab, but not U.S., developed a medicine that hospitals used to create cells, primarily for folks with bed sores. It is something that within 1 week will grow skin back in those areas, ie. works. Iin endothil CR case, the recreation of cells cannot be done without the FDA approval of this particular product. So, unless Riboflavin (i.e. vitamin b6) or stems from a tomatoe (which dont have a daily value, i.e. dont partain to any recommendation for the human body and its development) has magical fairy touch, it bunk. Hope this helps!

Jason
    OKC

sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10)

You smell something? I do. We tend to smell it whenever someone with a new account does nothing but pimp a product and reposts the same crap over and over. This is worst than the first Halodral posts.

Originally Posted by sonick
    You smell something? I do. We tend to smell it whenever someone with a new account does nothing but pimp a product and reposts the same crap over and over. This is worst than the first Halodral posts.
    You can't even know how much I care about his opinions
    Strength And Honor

sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

ANY PICS OF YOUR GAINS BEFORE AND AFTER TAKING THIS PRODUCT?
    IG: @Gains_Marathon

security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    tried this stuff didnt work....its crapppp

If you read my most recent post, you would see my comments about the month I took this product and a doctor's opinion. This stuff is crap....PYF must have got some of his "butt"ies to post. Anyway, try reading all the threads before posting...

If you read my most recent post, you would see my comments about the month I took this product and a doctor's opinion. This stuff is crap....PYF must have got some of his "butt"ies to post. Anyway, try reading all the threads before posting...
    Just calm done man

How about I just excuse myself....

If so, I'm sorry for my previous post and sorry if I offensed you or anyone else

Hope everything is allright,
    Pierre-Yves
    Strength And Honor

drdeadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drdeadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drdeadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drdeadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drdeadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drdeadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drdeadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drdeadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drdeadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drdeadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drdeadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This **** is Hot Stuff for the new millenium, except without the d-bol spike.

He PYF, seriously what supp's are you taking? I actually ate my last Endothil pill today, you know for ****s and giggles. Im still pounding the protein (switching myoplex orig. and metr-rx). I also take Stacker 3 (w/ ephedra) for energy, some VASO, a tribbulus stack, and a simple DHEA (50 mg) at night. Im going to run this streak for a bit and see if it works. So far so good with this stacking, really noticing some increases and strength overall, but im freakin starving all the time...no matter the ephedra or not....let me know what you doin...

mike7031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike7031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike7031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike7031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike7031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike7031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike7031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike7031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike7031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike7031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike7031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What?!?! You wrote in your first post that you had tried it for 10 days and it was working, sorry if im reading your posts wrong but it sounds like your contradicting yourself quite a bit.

kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mike7031
    What?!?! You wrote in your first post that you had tried it for 10 days and it was working, sorry if im reading your posts wrong but it sounds like your contradicting yourself quite a bit.
    yes...then he updated at the end of a month of taking it that it had done nothing.

I've made that mistake before...thought somthing worked then later realized it did nothing.
    Live your DREAMS -> www.kabukiwarrior.com

1010 Squat @ 220
    672 Bench @ 220
    801 Dead @ 198

Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeye(OH) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was given a 2 months supply at last year's Arnold Classic....it didn't do **** for me.

Originally Posted by mike7031

Yes, check the dates of the post. I lagged for a few weeks without an update. Holidays and traveling I didnt have the time to update as I initially though I could. But, there was no change with this product and the month result shouldbe more important anyhow.

OMGitsMAX is not very well liked. (-100) OMGitsMAX is not very well liked. (-100) OMGitsMAX is not very well liked. (-100) OMGitsMAX is not very well liked. (-100) OMGitsMAX is not very well liked. (-100) OMGitsMAX is not very well liked. (-100) OMGitsMAX is not very well liked. (-100) OMGitsMAX is not very well liked. (-100) OMGitsMAX is not very well liked. (-100) OMGitsMAX is not very well liked. (-100) OMGitsMAX is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by PYF

Riboflavin 6.8g 400%
    Proprietary Blend 9mg
    -Green Tomato SE
    -Grape Seed SE
    -Grean Tea SE
    -Quercetin
    -Rutin

A bunch of useless underdosed ingredients thrown together, and just use the search button

SUMMARY= ENDOTHIL-CR IS A HUGE SCAM (STILL LESS THAN THE STRAP)

Why it's a piece of ****: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ighlight=novex

EDIT: To Jasonnmbr1dad, please stop pimping your crap you novex bio**** rep,7posts, 6 about this POS supplement
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search...archid=4362449

See you in deep red hell
    Well, Vanadyl Sulfate can get you pumped with doses as low as 5 mg.
    People who take it say it works.

Originally Posted by OMGitsMAX
    Well, Vanadyl Sulfate can get you pumped with doses as low as 5 mg.
    WTF are you talking about... Underdosage is relative.... For those ingredients, it's underdosed.

Dose of 400mcg (.4 mg) Of LSD will **** you up for good....
    Last edited by PYF; 12-03-2005 at 02:20 PM.
    Strength And Honor

beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by OMGitsMAX
    The people who participated in the company's own study(which can be found on Endothil's OWN website) recieved:
    -NO significant change in lean body mass
    -NO significant change in weight
    -NO significant change in BF%
    -NO increase in quadricep circumference
    -NEAR ZERO increase in bicep circumference

All in a 12 week period, all after changing up their routine.

so if you ask me, there's a large amount of placebo effect going on here for some people.