Road_kill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Worst Day Ever! Read!

NEVA. EVA! Go back to greasy food after u start eating healthy. Cause mY GOD! today was the worst god damn day EVER!
    I was at a small party with my friends, he gave me cheese pizza, (2 small slices) and i was hungry so i ate it. But from there it went all wrong.
    I GOT MANY!!! stomach aches, itw ould just come and go and it would hurt SOO BAD! sooooooooo bad!
    So i lasted 1 hour or 2 that way, and by the final 2nd hour, we were at the park by the house, it was a bit far. But than i had to go to the bathroom REAL BAD (diahrea). So i'm like, lets go lets go lets go. But it was REAL BAD, we couldn't walk, i ran to his house with everyone running to.
    I go to his bathroom, and take my ****, MY GOD it felt good. But it got worst. The toilet clogged!
    I flushed, but it wouldn't really go through, it would go extra slow. So I try flushing it again, UH-OH, it doesn't go down, it comes UP! so it spills a bit of water around. (most of the **** was gone, there was still some ****/**** water, but most of it was clean water)
    So I got freaked, and told my friend i plugged it. So I try to unplug it with that plunge, and i thought it worked. So than i try flushing again. THIS TIME! the toilet just keeps sending water. it didn't STOP! it kept giving water and it was dripping like hell. I run to my friends room. And tell him OMG! YOUR HOUSE IS GONNA FLOOD! GIMME NEWSPAPERS.
    He not being much of a reader, had notin except some of those ****ty tissue papers, and 1 newspaper. While in the meantime, the water keeps dripping and dripping. We try to block the door, but it keeps COMING.
    So I give the plunge to my friend and tell him to give it a try. He goes getting all he got and getting really nasty, he unplugs it and FINALLY the water goes through. And it stops. But by that time, his bathroom is filled with 2 inches of water. With some being leaked into his house.
    So we got the mop, and slowly we got rid of all the water.
    Cleaned the **** up, and luckily my friends had a sense of humour so they were all laughing there heads off while i was panicing and laughing with them.
    The only thing is that now he has to take out his counter, dry the thing, and put it back. MY GOD!
    So the moral of the story is: NEVA! EVA! Go back to eating junk food, TRUST ME! Its painful, its humiliating, but damn it, it was fukin halirious!
    Sorry for the long post but i had to share it
    Jack off while u still got time

!Karins Xtreme Powerwear! Deejay_Spike's Avatar
    Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ROFLOL !!!!

man excellent story!

that's ONE good reason to go back to junk food, you got a helluva good hilarious moment

well... at least for those who witness it

Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Could be possible the food was off ! dirrahoea !

Easygainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Easygainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Easygainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Easygainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Easygainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Easygainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Easygainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Easygainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Easygainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Easygainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Easygainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

one time i was working in old folks home and my mate who was working with me spiked my soup with the laxitive for the old ppl - man those toilets are filthy.
    The Buff House, The Buff House, the Buffest, Toughest Joint in Town - Buff Club

TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lmao

dude great story, sorry though, thats a series of bad luck...

same **** happened to me in a way..i was eating pizza with my girlfriend at a resto. and we went back to my place poped in a flick and we lying on the couch and suddenly my stomach starts to turn......she was like are you ok..i ran upstairs 4 times to release that garbage food!!!!!!! i used to love pizza but now its on my black list
    Live forever....

Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha

that happend to me one i a few fries at bowling alley...i didnt gte to bowl very much!!
    arniefan!!

BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OMFG that is funnier than American Pie style ****s.
    I'm back. For good.

lol, everyone who witnessed it literally fell on the floor laughing
    i was laughing myself too, and his whole house was slowly flooding, and we were laughing our ass off.

Hehe, it got worse, i came home to take a ****, and everyone was sleepin, i take my ****, and see there is no tissue papers.
    MY GOD! i had to walk to the living room with my legs spread big time, and got it and walked back slowly.
    lol
    yestarday was CURSED!

IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hahah road kill buddy ive had to do that,

no toilet paper doing the leg spread apart walk, mine was worse those I let loose a big ass log as I was walking right in the middle of the damn hall
    Brothers stay strong and survive these days. Hold your head up and fucck the shiit they say

LOL
    u sick bitch
    at least i'm a bit more clean

SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man that's some funny ass sh*t!Try keeping exra roles of toliet paper in the bathroom under the sink.

Originally posted by SouthAfrican
    Man that's some funny ass sh*t!Try keeping exra roles of toliet paper in the bathroom under the sink.
    yea, i do! except i went to the OTHER bathroom.
    lol, when u have to go, U GO! i dont' care which is which

KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This should be renamed "worst thread ever" and moved to the trash section. And don't anyone try give me the this is for teen issues crap because no way in hell is a plugged toilet a teen issue. What a bunch of ****. Pardon the pun.
    I should very much like to throw my glass at you sir but I shant for I fear that I will spill an ounce of more of my beer and that would sadly defeat the purpose of revenge because I will have suffed the loss of but one ounce of my precious firewater.

BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by Easygainer
    one time i was working in old folks home and my mate who was working with me spiked my soup with the laxitive for the old ppl - man those toilets are filthy.
    If someone ever did that to me a i wuold beat the ****ing **** out of them.