Registered User PoundingTheRock's Avatar
    PoundingTheRock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoundingTheRock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoundingTheRock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoundingTheRock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoundingTheRock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoundingTheRock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoundingTheRock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoundingTheRock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoundingTheRock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My one month progress pics - think you can't do much the first month?

My goal right now is to lose fat, and I'm pretty impressed with what can be accomplished in a month...

I've never weight trained before, never followed a proper diet, this is all brand new to me, but I'm learning more everyday and working my butt off in the gym, literally...lol

Please let me know what you think...

Before - Sept 1

Now

Before - Sept 1

Now

Before - Sept 1

Now

Last edited by PoundingTheRock; 10-04-2007 at 07:03 AM.

jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can see a difference. Keep it up. It is a looooooooong ride but well worth it! Good luck!
    OBESSION IS A WORD THE LAZY USE TO DESCRIBE DEDICATED!

WHO DAT!!!!

Heat/Fins/Marlins/The U anonymous123's Avatar
    anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's pretty hard to tell from those pictures but it looks like you lost a bit of fat in the chest area. It may just be the lighting though. If you see a difference in the mirror though, you're doing a great job. Keep up the good work.

And don't forget to take preview pics every month and post them here.
    I rep Miami Dolphins fans on sight

PoundingTheRock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoundingTheRock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoundingTheRock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoundingTheRock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoundingTheRock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoundingTheRock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoundingTheRock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoundingTheRock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoundingTheRock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks man...

I know it's not much to look at, but I gotta put these up so I can keep myself honest...I'm geeked myself, because I have never even seen my weight stay the same, you know?

To see a little bit of difference in myself in one month is HUGE progress to me...

Just stopping the weight gaining cycle is more then I expected...

Heat/Fins/Marlins/The U anonymous123's Avatar
    anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Okay, now that you added those other pictures, I definitely see a difference. Keep up whatever you're doing. If you ever lose motivation, just reread this thread and think to yourself, "you're gonna look better everyday".
    I rep Miami Dolphins fans on sight

Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100)
    Good job brother, looking good. Amazing what 1 month can do. You are giving me hope. Keep up the good work and wish you all the best.

scooterman51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i can definitely tell a difference. great job.....my buddy has been working out and dieting and lost about 12 pounds in 5 weeks...you look like you've done about the same

Haza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea huge difference. Especially in the side profile (i'm sure the others would looks great if the lighting wasn't so awkward :P). Keep it up If i see half (or even a quarter) of that progress after a month I'll be happy.

mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice progress man, keep up the great work!

Make sure you keep taking pics each month and a couple months from now you will be amazed at the difference from the Sept. 1st picture.

BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you made lots of good progress, good job
    Overrating the Underrated
    49ers/Lakers/USC/Dodgers/Kings
    ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰

Hey thanks so much guys...I've been riding a high all day long...I know it sounds dumb, but I was so emotional over these stupid pictures...

I mean everybody's got their own goals and stuff, and mine are paltry compared to most of the people here, but it's so great to make changes after letting myself go for so long...

There are times when I feel like I just don't belong on this site, because I'm just joe average...just some guy trying to make some changes in his life.

I'm not looking to compete or anything like that...

But everyone here is so encouraging and positive...I'm just happy to be a member of this site and learn from everyone, and just be part of something positive for a change...It's too cool for words...

It's been a long time since I've been excited about NEXT month, but I can't wait!

sbgerber is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbgerber is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbgerber is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbgerber is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbgerber is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbgerber is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbgerber is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbgerber is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbgerber is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbgerber is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbgerber is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice work bro. Keep it up!

Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nice man. I, and most of the people on this site probobly looked a lot like you at one time...it can be done, just keep at it
    Live for the crazy stuff. Bodybuilding is great, but what are you going to remember, another gym workout, or hearing a band you love live? Don?t let bodybuilding interfere with your life.

~Stylin On U Crew~

mKor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mKor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mKor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mKor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mKor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, I was quite surprised what I could do in a month. I went from 260ish to 247 (numbers give or take a pound or two) in a little over five weeks. Lucky for me, I have a long background in power lifting and all that good stuff, so I have a nice muscular base to cut upon.

Looks like you have the same fat distribution that I do. I can notice in my weight loss that my face is smaller, as are my legs, but I can barely tell in the belly area. It gets frustrating sometimes.

mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PoundingTheRock View Post
    There are times when I feel like I just don't belong on this site, because I'm just joe average...just some guy trying to make some changes in his life.

I'm not looking to compete or anything like that...
    Probably the vast majority of people on this site have no intentions of competing, myself included, so you fit right in with the rest of us joe averages.

artripathi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artripathi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artripathi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artripathi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artripathi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artripathi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artripathi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artripathi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great job!!!!

Despite the somewhat low quality of the photos, it's plain to see that you started your first month in a big way! What's excellent to see is that the difference is the good kind for such a time frame: easily noticeable and yet not absolutely drastic (because if it was drastic, you'd have lost unhealthy weight). You did this the right way from what I can see and that's amazing.

We're all in this together, and your photos serve as inspiration for me at a point where I'm fairly into my own journey. I'm going to go in to the gym tomorrow and bring it 110% and part of it is going to be knowing that dedication DOES pay off (as you've shown)

Keep it up! I look forward to seeing next month's pictures, as I'm sure a lot of others do too!

Originally Posted by artripathi View Post
    Great job!!!!

Despite the somewhat low quality of the photos, it's plain to see that you started your first month in a big way! What's excellent to see is that the difference is the good kind for such a time frame: easily noticeable and yet not absolutely drastic (because if it was drastic, you'd have lost unhealthy weight). You did this the right way from what I can see and that's amazing.

We're all in this together, and your photos serve as inspiration for me at a point where I'm fairly into my own journey. I'm going to go in to the gym tomorrow and bring it 110% and part of it is going to be knowing that dedication DOES pay off (as you've shown)

Keep it up! I look forward to seeing next month's pictures, as I'm sure a lot of others do too!
    Hey thanks a lot man...Yeah the photo's I have I just taken with my webcam, it's sorta ghetto...lol

Too cool, I'll have to watch out for your progress too...you sound like you have a great attitude...

What are your goals?

smokingblowjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    definitely some progress there! good job on the fat loss, hope you can be consistent. If you keep at it u'll be ripped in no time. Then you can post transformation pics!

Congratulations Again!

Soon to be mean n lean! Dominikm's Avatar
    Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Progress for sure mate, keep going, if you dropping a few pound a week it's kinda hard to tell but it's visable for sure afte 4 weeks

Imagine where you will be in 6 months
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120534891 - May 1st Challenge. (Prize!) Thread

27/11 - 92.9kg
    04/12 - 92.4kg
    Dec - Month off for the festive season
    04/01 - 101.7kg
    11/01 - 96.95kg
    18/01 - 93.10kg
    25/01 - 92.95kg
    01/02 - 90.70kg
    08/02 - 90.20kg
    15/02 - 87.5kg
    01/03 - 87kg

Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500)
    **** yea man i love to see people making progress. this kind of supportive environment makes it SO MUCH easier to be motivated. great job so far, DONT STOP!!