oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation WI Natural Championships

Well guys its finally over! I placed 3rd in the WI Natural Championships which was sanctioned my the INBF. This was my first show as an adult and my 2nd over all. I was pleased with my performance and look forward to some down time now that Its over with. I start my next bulking phase on May 2nd. I got 13 weeks to bulk up and 11 weeks to cut for my next show on Oct 15th. This one will be a pro qualifier! Check out my contest day pics.

I was 181lbs and 5% bf on contest day. I was competeing in the light heavy weight class. 176-190lbs.
    Attached Images
    UNBA Men's Physique Athlete
    ProLab & Blueprint for Athletes Rep
    Good Eats Local San Diego Rep
    TrainFightRecover.com Co-Founder
    abetterbitesd.blogspot.com/p/who-am-i.html

feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you need to bulk better in the offseason...

Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow, excellent work! always good to see people competing on here. No offence but I think you should concentrate a bit more on your arms. Your back and quads are huge but your biceps are kind of small in comparison...

Excellent work though!

edit: Funny. in the first pic your biceps look normal, however in other ones they look a lot smaller. HATE funny angles :P. disregard what i said!

Ex-Teen BBer of the Week DieselFella's Avatar
    DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Damn, nice weight for that bf. But I think more mass is needed.

oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up Thanks

I love the constructive critisism fellas, really I like having people who are not afraid to speak it like it is. I agree with you, I need some over all mass but specificly in my arms the most. I got 13 weeks to bulk up starting May 2nd. I am looking to start on 6-OXO and Tribulus as well as ZMA. I have never been one to try pro-hormones but I think its time for somthing more potent then your basic protein,creatine, glutamine and multi.
    UNBA Men's Physique Athlete
    ProLab & Blueprint for Athletes Rep
    Good Eats Local San Diego Rep
    TrainFightRecover.com Co-Founder
    abetterbitesd.blogspot.com/p/who-am-i.html