Swinno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advice Please - Cutting Diet, Want To Lose Fat Fast

Hey everyone,
    can u please give me some advice on the diet and exercise program below and suggest changes i should make or let me know if its ok.
    I am trying to lose fat quickly without losing too much muscle.
    Thanks

Mon-
    1 slice toast
    Protein shake (pre-workout)
    Creatine (pre-workout)
    Protein shake (post-workout)
    Meat (dinner)
    3mile Run

Tues-
    1 slice toast
    Protein shake
    Fruit
    Meat (dinner)

Wed-
    1 slice toast
    Creatine (pre-workout)
    Football Practise
    Meat (dinner)
    3mile Run

Thurs-
    1 slice toast
    Protein shake
    Fruit
    Meat (dinner)
    3mile Run

Fri-
    1 slice toast
    Creatine (pre-workout)
    Meat (dinner)
    3mile Run

Sat-
    1 slice toast
    Protein shake
    Fruit
    Meat (dinner)
    3mile Run

Sun-
    1 slice toast
    Protein shake
    Fruit
    Meat (dinner)
    3mile run

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You are starving yourself...you'll lose fat for sure but also a lot of muscle will go along with it.

I'll leave it to the experts though...

Eat low-fat at your peril Max Protein's Avatar
    Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That would work for about a week...and then your metabolism will come to a grinding halt as your body desperately attempts to prevent a famine. Every morsel of food you eat will probably be stored as fat, and the fat you do have will be held on to to prevent starvation, and muscle tissue will be burned for energy.
    What am I on about?
    It sucks, but we were programmed for survival and this is a typical reaction. Bodyfat storage is only a survival mechanism for times like this.
    Eat more. Eat regularly, eat good whole food, and eat, but don't cheat.
    You gotta go through hell to get the body made in heaven.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us find ourselves looking up at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
    ---
    Training 4 years...165lbs @ 6.5% bodyfat

asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asmcriminal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Swinno View Post
    Hey everyone,
    can u please give me some advice on the diet and exercise program below and suggest changes i should make or let me know if its ok.
    I am trying to lose fat quickly without losing too much muscle.
    Thanks

Mon-
    1 slice toast
    Creatine (pre-workout)
    Meat (dinner)
    3mile Run

Tues-
    1 slice toast
    Protein shake
    Fruit
    Meat (dinner)

Wed-
    1 slice toast
    Creatine (pre-workout)
    Football Practise
    Meat (dinner)
    3mile Run

Thurs-
    1 slice toast
    Protein shake
    Fruit
    Meat (dinner)
    3mile Run

Fri-
    1 slice toast
    Creatine (pre-workout)
    Meat (dinner)
    3mile Run

Sat-
    1 slice toast
    Protein shake
    Fruit
    Meat (dinner)
    3mile Run

Sun-
    1 slice toast
    Protein shake
    Fruit
    Meat (dinner)
    3mile run

I know you're young. There is one critical mistake you're making. Using the word "quickly." You're asking for your body to make a drastic change quickly. This is like saying, "i want to run a marathon next week" So you start training for this marathon, you'd be sore in one day, but you stick to it and tough it out. It's probably worse, and will get worse, i mean the pain. Till you finally break and give up. This is what I used to do, be like you, want instant results and work my ass off to get them. But i'd always break, the stress is too high for the body.

Not sure what your reason for losing weight rapidly is. I know summer is coming up, maybe it's for that. I am assuming you're in high school. I remember wanting quick results just for the glory of it, so people can be like "WOW" but honestly, that never happened, the reason was I was looking for a "quick" result. A few years ago I was lean, but guess what? I gained all my weight back. The reason is, because i was looking for a quick result. I did get good results quickly, but after that, I gained it back.

I believe the reason for this is, we need to turn our eating, working out routines in to a habit. That means do what you need to do, without forcing yourself, making it hard.

I think a good example would be to set a goal of eating a healthy breakfast, and meeting water intake goals for a month. Don't worry about nothing else, once you feel that is natural and easy. Focus on eating a healthy lunch, and so on. Make small improvments over time. So in the long run, being ripped becomes a part of you. Not something that is temporary.

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is this post real?