zoomkobe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need help with diet for gettin bigger.

hey guys, i am 6 foot and around 143 pounds so i am really skinny. i am looking to start a weight lifting program for the first time and with that i plan to gain some weight in muscle and get a lot stronger.
    for this, what kind of food should i be eating. since i plan on gaining weight, would it be ok to just stuff myself with anything and everything?
    also for nutrients, i am planning on taking a multivitamin but i was wondering what else i would need? for example protein shakes and such? any suggestions on what to take and when to take them(before workouts, before sleep, etc.)
    thanks

Registered User swolepatrol2388's Avatar
    swolepatrol2388 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swolepatrol2388 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swolepatrol2388 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swolepatrol2388 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you're 15 years old you dont need supplements... get ur vitamin... if u want to get on some protein that should be ok just try to get most of ur protein from food.
    you dont want to take any other supplements until u are 18
    as far as for eating... NO u cant eat w/e u want... greasy, fast food is definitely a no... u want to get big but not fat.

this should give u a good idea of what u need to eat... it worked for me
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/stella9.htm

you need to get about 150 grams of protein a day...
    figure out how much calories u need to take to maintain your weight and add to that if u wanna add pounds...

and damn a 6 foot 15 year old...