eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sometimes I don't know about people that never played sports...

Don't matter how good you were or what level team you played on...the grit of being engaged in organized sports seems to have some benefits on people. you challenge yourself, you dig down when it hurts or you're tired...you practice to try and be better/play more...you've experienced being in the trenches with others. The list goes on.

People I know that never played any organized sports often strike me as more apathetic about life...like oh well what happens happens.

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trolling for ass at the YMCA is not a sport.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He never had the makings of a varsity athlete
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

make my nephew an egg yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i sucked, but i played a couple of years of little league and a couple of years in a basketball rec league in elementary school

i use way too many sport metaphors and a general sports minded mentality when approaching my art probably bc i sucked at team sports as a kid. not sure if that's serving me but whatever.
    heart also wants what the dick wants

eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    i sucked, but i played a couple of years of little league and a couple of years in a basketball rec league in elementary school

i use way too many sport metaphors and a general sports minded mentality when approaching my art probably bc i sucked at team sports as a kid. not sure if that's serving me but whatever.
    Don't matter if you sucked bro...however, I think it can be beneficial if sucking put a chip on your shoulder to try harder. That's kinda what sports can do for some. I knew some that would take the attitude of "I suck; I quit".

make my nephew an egg yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
    Don't matter if you sucked bro...however, I think it can be beneficial if sucking put a chip on your shoulder to try harder. That's kinda what sports can do for some. I knew some that would take the attitude of "I suck; I quit".
    i just wanted to win brah. i still just wanna win a fuking championship. hang banners.

stopped playing team sports on every level by high school. started lifting. i wanted to have the biggest bench at my local gym. i got there.
    heart also wants what the dick wants

Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    i just wanted to win brah. i still just wanna win a fuking championship. hang banners.

stopped playing team sports on every level by high school. started lifting. i wanted to have the biggest bench at my local gym. i got there.
    i feel you i feel you. congrats on coming back for that win.

ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah, sports are good for kids.

ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't matter how good you were or what level team you played on...the grit of being engaged in organized sports seems to have some benefits on people. you challenge yourself, you dig down when it hurts or you're tired...you practice to try and be better/play more...you've experienced being in the trenches with others. The list goes on.

People I know that never played any organized sports often strike me as more apathetic about life...like oh well what happens happens.
    Something like 90 percent of leftist betas have never played a team sport, this could be where their spite was born from they were on the outside looking in. I remember a study years ago where they said most left leaning men are bitter and hold grudges.

They looked at the jocks and popular kids as enemy and were jealous and envious.

I played sports all my life it teaches you to respect authority and work together and to develop tough skin.

Originally Posted by ChaliHo View Post
    Something like 90 percent of leftist betas have never played a team sport, this could be where their spite was born from they were on the outside looking in. I remember a study years ago where they said most left leaning men are bitter and hold grudges.

They looked at the jocks and popular kids as enemy and were jealous and envious.

I played sports all my life it teaches you to respect authority and work together and to develop tough skin.
    interesting I have seen a few far from sports playing people I went to school with turn into bitter liberals online

ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    interesting I have seen a few far from sports playing people I went to school with turn into bitter liberals online
    Bitterness turns someone left wing, KarlMarx was an unemployed Athiest Jew who started this entire movement, he planted serpent seeds to the gentiles, because he was envous of the rich in power, so he wrote a newsletter to plant seeds and then spread Atheist mentality saying Christianity was the opiate of the masses to control them etc.

A lot of the so called Athletes who become leftist are those who are washed up, its similar to hot girls who are over 35 now and not getting attention they latch onto feminism or leftist ideologies like Metoo movement and claim victim.

Colin Kaepernick was the NFL favorite story then when he started sucking due to his own narcccism and showing off getting big headed, he got benched and then started playing up that he was benched cause he was black lol

and then kneeling for the blacks dying by cop.

Originally Posted by ChaliHo View Post
    Bitterness turns someone left wing, KarlMarx was an unemployed Athiest Jew who started this entire movement, he planted serpent seeds to the gentiles, because he was envous of the rich in power, so he wrote a newsletter to plant seeds and then spread Atheist mentality saying Christianity was the opiate of the masses to control them etc.

A lot of the so called Athletes who become leftist are those who are washed up, its similar to hot girls who are over 35 now and not getting attention they latch onto feminism or leftist ideologies like Metoo movement and claim victim.

Colin Kaepernick was the NFL favorite story then when he started sucking due to his own narcccism and showing off getting big headed, he got benched and then started playing up that he was benched cause he was black lol

and then kneeling for the blacks dying by cop.
    I do enjoy reading the connections you make. Would you say some of the athletes that have shown support for for lefty causes are just useful idiots taking the easiest path to further enhance their careers? People like LeBron James and Dwayne Johnson come to mind.

I do enjoy reading the connections you make. Would you say some of the athletes that have shown support for for lefty causes are just useful idiots taking the easiest path to further enhance their careers? People like LeBron James and Dwayne Johnson come to mind.
    yes

When you see a handsome or masculine hollywood actor like Ben Affleck who clearly is high test pushing leftist talking points he is just doing so by politics and peer association, its cool to be commie in hollywood, the commies wanted revenge ever since the Gentiles did that Hollywood black list trying to weed out the commies in hollywood pushing immorality and homosexuality through subtle overtones in theater and movies.

Lebron doesn't know jack **** about politics he just pushes with what the mainstream and his connections tell him, dude reads books upside down and is always on the same page.

Most of these ghetto athletes who got rich just push whatever hollywood says to get paid

ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    Trolling for ass at the YMCA is not a sport.
    Negged

Registered User Fuggettabowteet's Avatar
    Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Agreed. Played all three big sports growing up and did Taekwondo. Took baseball the farthest. Could've played small college as a pitcher but got a full ride academic scholarship to a state university. Hoops is my favorite sport to play now. Beat a tall high school junior the other day in one on one. Still got it at 39. The best thing sports teaches kids is to overcome adversity, work toward a goal with others and enjoy exercise. Need to join a basketball league soon. My three is uncanny.

Originally Posted by Fuggettabowteet View Post
    Agreed. Played all three big sports growing up and did Taekwondo. Took baseball the farthest. Could've played small college as a pitcher but got a full ride academic scholarship to a state university. Hoops is my favorite sport to play now. Beat a tall high school junior the other day in one on one. Still got it at 39. The best thing sports teaches kids is to overcome adversity, work toward a goal with others and enjoy exercise. Need to join a basketball league soon. My three is uncanny.
    the 3 ball was what i fell in love with too at about age 10. made extreme sense playing pickup games where you played by 1s and 2s. unfortunately i grew up in time when coaches who all came up in the 70s/80s were about looking inside as 99% of the game plan. you don't dare shoot a 3 unless wide open and have already worked the ball around a few times looking inside.