Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    "Certified" Reel Nutz mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Unpopular Opinion

Attorney warned Trump 'it's going to be a crime' if he didn't comply with subpoena for classified documents

Here's my couple of coppers on the Trump Classified Fiasco

If Trump can't be trusted with National Secrets then he can't be president and should never hold a clearance at any level ever again. It's just that simple.

I am not saying that he is guilty, that's beyond my pay grade.

If he is innocent, perfect. Have a seat Mr President.

What I am saying is this is a Candidate for Commander in Chief under investigation for over 30 charges

31 counts of retaining and failing to deliver national defense documents under the Espionage Act.

5 counts relating to conspiracy to obstruct justice and withholding documents and records

1 count of making false statements.

Yes, I get the whole innocent until proven guilty thing, however if a normal run of the mill Joe had this much baggage and was going through Security screening for a Secret or Top Secret Clearance, their screening documentation would hit file 13 before the ink even dried on the paperwork.

As an aside, Trumps other convictions and charges could be enough for the average Joe to be denied or lose their security clearance. I know this and have witnessed it.

If a serving member of the Military did what Trump is accused of they would probably already be in jail.

Mr. Bone Spurs should be treated the same as everyone else, or everyone should be treated just like Mr. Bone Spurs

This is one Huge elephant in the room that nobody cares to address but it is something everyone should be concerned with.

I am no doubt going to be the unpopular opinion here, but I feel that this needs to be sorted out one way or another before he gets tossed the keys to the Oval Orifice. (Yeah I called it an Orifice and have been since Billy played hide the cigar with Monica in there)
    𝓐𝓲𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 1976 - 1999 - 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 1960'𝓼

ᖇᗴ丅Ꭵᖇᗴᗪ ᗩ丅 40 ᑕᖇᗴᗯ - ᔕᗝᑕᎥᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕ丅ᗩᑎᑕᎥᑎǤ ᗴ᙭ᑭᗴᖇ丅 - ᒪᎥᐯᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

ƚo| ɒ ꙅɿɘʞʞuꟻ bᴎɒ ɿɘʞʞuꟻ ꙅᴎuoᴎoɿq ɿɘbᴎɘǫ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅu I

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know a guy who lost his TS (and subsequently his job) because he got drunk and lost his ID card and waited over 6 hours to report it missing (He was sleeping it off). This happened in a friendly country and his wallet was recovered the next day.

I know a lady who lost hers because her husband forgot to pay a credit card bill. It took her 7 months to get it restored. She also lost her job.

My old boss lost his after a domestic argument because he told his wife, "If you were a man, I would punch you in the face." He had to retire.
    Last edited by eomrat; 11-30-2023 at 03:26 PM.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pockets the normal readers who don't think he is "Jesus part 2" will agree that (90 charges) is too much but many on this site think that it is all fiction and he deserves freedom and the ability to run.
    It seems that standards and following laws are now old fashioned and no longer apply to some individuals.
    Expect debate and conspiracy theories in 4,3,2,1.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Pockets the normal readers who don't think he is "Jesus part 2" will agree that (90 charges) is too much but many on this site think that it is all fiction and he deserves freedom and the ability to run.
    It seems that standards and following laws are now old fashioned and no longer apply to some individuals.
    Expect debate and conspiracy theories in 4,3,2,1.
    I agree, the common sense folk will get it, the ones who think the sun shines out of Trumps ass won't. He can't do any wrong with them.

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    I know a guy who lost his TS (and subsequently his job) because he got drunk and lost his ID card and waited over 6 hours to report it missing (He was sleeping it off). This happened in a friendly country and his wallet was recovered the next day.

I know a lady who lost hers because her husband forgot to pay a credit card bill. It took her 7 months to get it restored. She also lost her job.

My old boss lost his after a domestic argument because he told his wife, "If you were a man, I would punch you in the face." He had to retire.

I hear ya Brother, your stories are all too familiar from my experience.

Had a young Lady that worked for me, outstanding performer bounced a couple of cheques. Not big money between the two it was about $50. They happened about a week apart, Clearance pulled as she was deemed a security risk. It happened fast she didn’t even realize they were NSF until it was too late. By the time I heard about it the decision had already been made, I fought long and hard but to no avail she lost the clearance indefinitely, had to attend financial counselling. Not being able to do her job took a toll on her, she loved it and was really really good at it. She finally tossed in the towel and moved on to a civilian position. We lost a good one there but that's the way it was.

Similar to what you mentioned about the domestic thing, One fellows clearance was pulled and he got it back after the investigation but that took a minute and in the interim he washed buses instead of talking to aircraft.

One fellow I know got a DUI, boom clearance pulled.

We worked with a lot of classified material, it was what we did. I can’t even estimate the amount of times that I was interviewed about other people I knew that were getting a clearance upgrade and sometimes just random checks.

We had exams on the regular and one in particular we had monthly or at random. We had to score 100%. Anyone who didn’t score 100% lost their clearance for that particular area for 30 days minimum, went into remedial training and retested, a second failed attempt and you would never work that position again and other restrictions imposed.

Security was tight and taken seriously and the playing field was even for all. That’s why I have a hard time believing that National Security is being taken so lightly. Blows my mind.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 11-30-2023 at 03:55 PM.

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Are you for throwing Biden in jail too then? He had the same documents in a far less secure location while not being president at the time. If one has to go to jail then both have to. But we know that won't happen because one is (D)ifferent

Originally Posted by bigcat3655 View Post
    Are you for throwing Biden in jail too then? He had the same documents in a far less secure location while not being president at the time. If one has to go to jail then both have to. But we know that won't happen because one is (D)ifferent
    Well it didn't take long for the whataboutisms to pop up.

From what I understand Biden had no problem returning the documents that he had but I am not excusing his actions at all. Investigate anyone who has security infractions and take appropriate action. Every crooked Bass Turd needs to be taken to task, It's just that simple.

If Biden is charged and found guilty, toss him the hell out and penalise him accordingly, but lets not hand over the keys to someone who the jury found liable for sexually abusing and defaming Jean Carroll, ordering him to pay $5 million in damages, Not to mention the other charges he has pending and the 30 plus charges in the classified case some of them related to Treason.

Treason Did you miss that part? That's a pretty big deal.

If people can't see this as a potential security risk, then they need to see an optometrist, even Stevie Wonder can see that.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 11-30-2023 at 04:38 PM.

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Trump is quite literally doing what every president has done before... While I don't necessarily think this position is worth defending, it should highlight the need for overhaul of the system completely.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

Originally Posted by SuicideGripMe View Post
    Trump is quite literally doing what every president has done before... While I don't necessarily think this position is worth defending, it should highlight the need for overhaul of the system completely.

Can you provide the data on your claim? or are you just pulling this out of your ass?

I am not saying it didn't happen, if it did I would really like to explore it.

I would be interested in seeing what other presidents hoarded in relation to what Trump did.

The amount of material, the sensitivity of it. If the other presidents turned the documents over immediately or if they defied their lawyers advice, kept them and were subsequently Raided by the FBI.

Also how the documents were stored and if the maids and other workers saw these documents, what foreigner saw them.

What Trump did with this classified information is also crucial.

You know trivial stuff like that.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    While I agree with the general sentiment of the thread it would take a constitutional amendment to require a president to pass a security clearance; 35 and natural born citizen are the only requirements. And to be fair the last time we had a POTUS who could truly EARN a TS clearance and was really eligible to know all the stuff he got access to was with G.H.W. Bush.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Can you provide the data on your claim? or are you just pulling this out of your ass?

I am not saying it didn't happen, if it did I would really like to explore it.

I would be interested in seeing what other presidents hoarded in relation to what Trump did.

The amount of material, the sensitivity of it. If the other presidents turned the documents over immediately or if they defied their lawyers advice, kept them and were subsequently Raided by the FBI.

Also how the documents were stored and if the maids and other workers saw these documents, what foreigner saw them.

What Trump did with this classified information is also crucial.

You know trivial stuff like that.
    Aides to former presidents George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George Bush and Barack Obama all said they kept documents in insecure locations. Additionally, many cold war era politicians consistently had issues of document security and locations being broken into. Again, I am not condoning this nor saying he didn't commit a crime... it is a systemic problem of negligence in the political and intelligence field that needs fixing. Sure punish Trump, but the next president will do the same darn thing unless the US government starts taking security more seriously in every area.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The classified documents thing needs to go away, got them back. Stop wasting money interviewing the butler or whoever. It seems petty given the thousands of documents involved.

Hell I left my wallet at the grocery store a couple weeks back. You think Trump purposely stole docs? Yeah I dunno about that..

what's up with that Kennedy feller? Should we pump him up? 50 pushups at 60 is respectable.

Getting pretty clear Joe is a no go.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As someone with no skin in the game and a disinterested outsider, it's clear to me that few Presidents (or other Western world leaders) know much about security, their skills are excelling in greasy politics, that's how they got where they got to.
    A notable exception was Ronald Reagan. While I don't agree with all his politics the man was a security genius.

When you study some aspects of security a few names come out who thought out or championed principles that are foundational today, there's quite a few things attributed to him. Before he went senile towards the end of his first term he was a brilliant thinker, no wonder a lettered organisation (no, not KFC ) name their building after him.

No president is going to be perfect, but you wouldn't do too badly to pick Reagan as the example to hold up

Interestingly the maxim "trust, but verify" is attributed to Reagan. Like the question (Thomas Aquinus) "who watches the Watchmen?" who watches your president. Given that Presidents are politicians and politicians don't keep the same high standards of diligent servants of their country as discussed above, then who rather heck was supposed to be watching Trump?

Either they knew which documents he had and where or they scr3wed up badly. Isn't watching the President a role of the US Secret Service? Were they sleeping?... unlikely! That's what makes me think your drama is political, he is ermmm... "supervised" and his houses are guarded . So it's not the same as a worker taking home stuff.

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    As someone with no skin in the game and a disinterested outsider, it's clear to me that few Presidents (or other Western world leaders) know much about security, their skills are excelling in greasy politics, that's how they got where they got to.
    A notable exception was Ronald Reagan. While I don't agree with all his politics the man was a security genius.

When you study some aspects of security a few names come out who thought out or championed principles that are foundational today, there's quite a few things attributed to him. Before he went senile towards the end of his first term he was a brilliant thinker, no wonder a lettered organisation (no, not KFC ) name their building after him.

No president is going to be perfect, but you wouldn't do too badly to pick Reagan as the example to hold up

Interestingly the maxim "trust, but verify" is attributed to Reagan. Like the question (Thomas Aquinus) "who watches the Watchmen?" who watches your president. Given that Presidents are politicians and politicians don't keep the same high standards of diligent servants of their country as discussed above, then who rather heck was supposed to be watching Trump?

Either they knew which documents he had and where or they scr3wed up badly. Isn't watching the President a role of the US Secret Service? Were they sleeping?... unlikely! That's what makes me think your drama is political, he is ermmm... "supervised" and his houses are guarded . So it's not the same as a worker taking home stuff.

I have no idea how he got the information out, like I said in a post months ago. If he got this information out, then he had help or at the very least others knew about it.

Classified Materials need to be stored in a specific manner, that is one aspect that is under investigation, hence the charges.

Classified material is disseminated on a need to know basis and no way allowed to be available to those not having a need to know.

I worked with people side by side (literally inches away) They had information, access to classified matter and codes that I knew nothing about and vice versa.

Regardless of how many suits with headsets you have walking around, if it was still classified, it should not be left laying around for the maid, the butler or candlestick maker to have a gawk at.

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    The classified documents thing needs to go away, got them back. Stop wasting money interviewing the butler or whoever. It seems petty given the thousands of documents involved.

Hell I left my wallet at the grocery store a couple weeks back. You think Trump purposely stole docs? Yeah I dunno about that..

what's up with that Kennedy feller? Should we pump him up? 50 pushups at 60 is respectable.

Getting pretty clear Joe is a no go.

I assure you there is nothing petty about National Security and who has seen these documents is important.

Some of these documents may have very well threatened National Security or put American lives at risk. With that said, they may not have, but it needs to be investigated to negate any damage done if that was the case.

After reading your post, I don't expect you to understand this but we have folks overseas away from their families in a role to protect their homeland. We owe it to them and others to ensure their security is maintained and they are kept as safe as possible. If any portion of these documents put anyone in jeopardy it needs to be dealt with, regardless of how petty someone who left their wallet at a grocery store seems to think it is FFS.

Whether Trump stole the documents or not needs to be determined. As much as you and many others would like to sweep it under the carpet, thankfully it isn't and with good reason.

Spend the money, get to the bottom of it, learn from it and move on.

If Trump is innocent, then he is innocent

If he isn't then he isn't. Take appropriate action.

Originally Posted by SuicideGripMe View Post
    Aides to former presidents George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George Bush and Barack Obama all said they kept documents in insecure locations. Additionally, many cold war era politicians consistently had issues of document security and locations being broken into. Again, I am not condoning this nor saying he didn't commit a crime... it is a systemic problem of negligence in the political and intelligence field that needs fixing. Sure punish Trump, but the next president will do the same darn thing unless the US government starts taking security more seriously in every area.
    The system does need to be revamped.

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    While I agree with the general sentiment of the thread it would take a constitutional amendment to require a president to pass a security clearance; 35 and natural born citizen are the only requirements. And to be fair the last time we had a POTUS who could truly EARN a TS clearance and was really eligible to know all the stuff he got access to was with G.H.W. Bush.
    I agree with what you said however it needs to be changed. Being entrusted because "we the people" elected someone isn't working and that is quite obvious. These officials need to be scrutinised and go through the Security Screening Process and be subjected to the same protocols as everyone else who has gone through the screening process without exception.

There are many security risks within these elected officials, I won't argue every case because there are so many but here are a couple that should raise eyebrows.

Trump with his on goings would not pass a screening, yet entrusted with some of the Nations greatest Secrets.

How about if someone like Santos slipped through the cracks?

If these two aren't a security risk I don't know what is. The sh!t elected officials get away with in regards to National Security is laughable and no doubt makes America look like a joke on the world stage.

If Some young lady loses a career over a couple of bounced cheques (around $50) and these fukkers just because a bunch of uninformed/educated people elected them get a free pass to classified material and without repercussion?

No absolutely Not, it's time things change and it's quite obvious.

If it means an amendment and it needs an amendment. Do it.

Things are broken and need to be fixed.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 12-01-2023 at 02:33 AM.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chris Christie who knows him well said something interesting about why he held them.
    He said that it wasn't for nefarious purposes but like to feel like he is still the president after losing the election. A very interesting psychological take on the topic.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think that the butler maid or candlestick makers at Mar a Lago would be even more heavily scrutinized than DVS checking for TS!

Those secret service people are very thorough, a colleague of mine told me about an official visit where G. Bush Junior (shortly after leaving office) had sipped a drink. As he left, the Secret Service team took the glass with them (not wanting to leave fingerprints DNA etc behind). A sitting President gets more attention but former ones still pretty carefully guarded (and watched ) You don't think they failed to notice those boxes and all the papers clearly marked secret. Would be hard to believe it wasn't all watched and supervised.

I think that the butler maid or candlestick makers at Mar a Lago would be even more heavily scrutinized than DVS checking for TS!
    I doubt it and even if they did, they don't have a need to know. Not sure what it's like on your side of the pond but on this side it's a big deal and how the secret/top secret world operates.

The facility I worked in had a cleaning staff and they would come in during slow periods once a day usually nightime and if we had anything going on, they weren't allowed in or in the area where sh!t was going down.

At the initial briefing held before shift we were told this was going to happen and when the cleaners would be in.

30 minutes before they came an announcement was made to prepare the areas.

2 minutes before they came in, an announcement was made and supervisors for each area had to check in and relay that the area was secure, no classified material was open, all stored in a locked safe and any classified information on computers, displays were turned off.

These cleaning staff all held the appropriate clearance to be in the area but that didn't mean they were allowed access to equipment or info. That's why it's on a need to know basis.

Those secret service people are very thorough, a colleague of mine told me about an official visit where G. Bush Junior (shortly after leaving office) had sipped a drink. As he left, the Secret Service team took the glass with them (not wanting to leave fingerprints DNA etc behind). A sitting President gets more attention but former ones still pretty carefully guarded (and watched ) You don't think they failed to notice those boxes and all the papers clearly marked secret. Would be hard to believe it wasn't all watched and supervised.

The Secret service agents duties are to protect the president from harm. I have no idea in the role of these duties if they noticed any of these boxes or disappearing. Perhaps they didn't follow him to the golden throne when he took a sh!t, that's where some of the documents were stored.

I do know that many Secret Service Agents were subpoenaed and testified, we shall see how that shakes out, and reserve my comments on that until it comes out.

Anyway, I am not interested in getting into a back and forth on how he did or didn't do it. The point that initiated thread is...

I am no doubt going to be the unpopular opinion here, but I feel that this needs to be sorted out one way or another before he gets tossed the keys to the Oval Orifice. (Yeah I called it an Orifice and have been since Billy played hide the cigar with Monica in there)
    You raise points that warrant discussion and I encourage others to chime in, hell I may at some point throw a couple of coppers or a wrench into the discussion but as stated in the original post, my point is that I am of the opinion that this needs to be sorted out before he takes a seat.

Chris Christie who knows him well said something interesting about why he held them.
    He said that it wasn't for nefarious purposes but like to feel like he is still the president after losing the election. A very interesting psychological take on the topic.
    It's possible, I have said for a long time, this is all about Trumps Ego....

well they did 1.....

BREAKING NEWS George Santos EXPELLED from Congress: The Long Island Liar loses his job after Republicans join Democrats to boot him out of Capitol Hill
    The 35-year-old freshman member slammed his colleagues and exclaimed 'to hell with this place' following the vote
    The House Ethics Committee found Santos stole donor funds to spend on OnlyFans and Botox and filed false election reports
    He is the sixth House member to expelled by a vote in congressional history

well they did 1.....

BREAKING NEWS George Santos EXPELLED from Congress: The Long Island Liar loses his job after Republicans join Democrats to boot him out of Capitol Hill
    The 35-year-old freshman member slammed his colleagues and exclaimed 'to hell with this place' following the vote
    The House Ethics Committee found Santos stole donor funds to spend on OnlyFans and Botox and filed false election reports
    He is the sixth House member to expelled by a vote in congressional history

Excellent, proper screening of these fuktards would eliminate the costs associated with ousting these fools, not to mention the embarrassment of having such imbeciles as elected officials.

Now toss out the one that gives hand jobs during a musical performance, as fun as that sounds, it's not a good look for an elected official either.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If he’s guilty then he’ll either get around it and justice won’t be served for him in this life only the next one… if you believe that sort of thing which I do.. or trump will be punished according to the laws he has broken.
    These charges are unbecoming of a presidential candidate . This whole situation has the world watching, things were just so good under him and so bizarre under the current sitting president. I will be disappointed but look if he’s guilty he has to be locked up. Reality is a hard pill to swallow, but I can admit he isn’t above the law.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Excellent, proper screening of these fuktards would eliminate the costs associated with ousting these fools, not to mention the embarrassment of having such imbeciles as elected officials.

Now toss out the one that gives hand jobs during a musical performance, as fun as that sounds, it's not a good look for an elected official either.

Only for the Republicans right? This is the only party you post about any of these unethical or even illegal activities........
    Authenic Kights Sing Heavy Stel and Have Hands and Wriss of Steel!

Anti-Traditonal Pograms, Studet of Instinc Traiing

"The Mucle Feds Itself"- LWW

"Riley [LST NAME]............"

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    If he’s guilty then he’ll either get around it and justice won’t be served for him in this life only the next one… if you believe that sort of thing which I do.. or trump will be punished according to the laws he has broken.
    These charges are unbecoming of a presidential candidate . This whole situation has the world watching, things were just so good under him and so bizarre under the current sitting president. I will be disappointed but look if he’s guilty he has to be locked up. Reality is a hard pill to swallow, but I can admit he isn’t above the law.
    Well said

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Only for the Republicans right? This is the only party you post about any of these unethical or even illegal activities........

No, it goes for anyone in any government position.

The republicans get the most attention because they have the most fuktards, eat their own and the write their own memes.

Democrats aren't without faults and I have mentioned them on many occasions, obviously you have selective vision.

Here's a couple that I have posted many times previously.

Hopefully after seeing this you will pick up that lip and not be so offended.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The republicans get the most attention because they have the most fuktards, eat their own and the write their own memes.

So you are just going off biased media parroting. Only a retired living the Dream tard like you would actually have time to make a post on all political folks crimes.

You never mentioned Mendez the guy who bribed to get an expensive car to replace the one his wife used damaged killing a man during the holidays along with the pervert did sexting and Chris C and his stuff, then there’s the ones who broke all the Covid laws they instilled.

As for eating their own, no party should be passive and agree. I guess you learned to “shut up and agree, or take orders, don’t question” from the military, sad.

Sad that you have to resort to such juvenile narcissistic behaviour to attack the person posting rather than the topic. I am not interested in this kind of grade school lies and conversation. I am more interested in how people feel about what I mentioned in the original post.

Please feel free to continue though, I am sure others find it just as funny as I do that someone your age still behaves like a 5 year old.

someone your age still behaves like a 5 year old.

You’ve got more than plenty of posts that are of that type.

I assume the five year old in me used the word “tard” that got you thinking that.

Sad that someone your age post adolescent MEMEs whenever challenged.

Like a society walking around dressed as robbers who are actually robbing us blind and getting away with it.

One day society will be one big food desert because these left politicians allow it. Unless people stand up, say fuk you and stop these thugs from looting your local stores.

Apparently Philly has now banned ski masks, yet non of the looters wore ski masks, they wore hoodies and face coverings.

PS Trump is no Angel.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They were all scared of him. When the first Covid infected person flew into the US, it could have been contained, but he was never made aware. For all this guy's faults, he's the one guy that would have turned planes from infected countries around.

The House Ethics Committee found Santos stole donor funds to spend on OnlyFans and Botox
    Who was actually donating to this guy?
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

They were all scared of him. When the first Covid infected person flew into the US, it could have been contained, but he was never made aware.
    How do you know he wasn't made aware? Do you have any links to this claim? I haven't heard of it and would really like to read it.

From what I have read, he did impose a ban but it was pretty much a flop.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...8f6b7cba5dbd82

They were all scared of him. When the first Covid infected person flew into the US, it could have been contained, but he was never made aware. For all this guy's faults, he's the one guy that would have turned planes from infected countries around.

Who was actually donating to this guy?
    Evidently fake people, lol.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...seem-to-exist/

from the military, sad.
    You obviously don't know me, but continue to make lies..

I am curious though, your posts about the Military reek of ignorance, I am curious as to what branch you served in to have such a lack knowledge?