SieMelon is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation My left bicep is bigger than my right

My left bicep is bigger than my right, but i am right handed making this not only not make sense but my left is also stronger too. It also appears that i have a U in both my biceps but my right has a smaller insertion than my left i also feel most of the tension in my forearms when i curl and i am concerned that i may have possible tore my right bicep, Thoughts?

heybeast245 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SieMelon View Post
    My left bicep is bigger than my right, but i am right handed making this not only not make sense but my left is also stronger too. It also appears that i have a U in both my biceps but my right has a smaller insertion than my left i also feel most of the tension in my forearms when i curl and i am concerned that i may have possible tore my right bicep, Thoughts?
    bro about 1 being bigger nobody will notice or care. just instead of doing 1 arm bicep exercises switch to 2 arm ones. and about the bicep tear, you would know if it was torn as bicep tears and extremely painful and obvious. if any muscle is in pain, its always good to take a break for a week or so. you wont loose any muscle and sometimes its good to deload. youll be fine