Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Baldcel Oddball Matt Selt Coming To Terms With Hair Pulling

"Obviously it's a mental illness and it's been there for the last 20 years of my life." Matthew Selt has been a professional snooker player since 2000 - but for most of that time, he has been struggling with trichotillomania. It is a compulsion to pull your own hair out, or in Selt's case his eyebrows and eyelashes. Despite that, he believes he is playing some of the best snooker of his life and is already looking forward to next season, having lost 10-8 to eventual runner-up Mark Selby at the World Championship at The Crucible.

"I didn't know what it was, for the first six, seven, eight, nine years," Selt told the BBC Framed podcast. "I don't have any eyelashes on top of my eyes, because I just pick them out. I don't know I'm doing it. Then, I think, about 2008 or so, I started picking my eyebrows out." "I used to pencil my eyebrows in every single day pretty much for the last 10 or 15 years," added Selt.

"But it got to a point about only about eight weeks ago that I thought 'I just can't be bothered any more' so I don't now. "I said to a couple of my friends, 'oh, have you seen my eyebrows? I haven't pencilled them in' and they said 'no, you don't look any different'. "I thought 'Wow!' You think you just look so different, but people barely notice it."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/65780162

jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by QuickShotSteve View Post
    OP, is that your text with him?? ****ing hilarious!
    Nope, some disabled idiot that was baiting him, he got fined.

At a WPBSA Disciplinary Committee hearing before an independent tribunal on 9th June 2022, Matthew Selt accepted that he had breached the WPBSA Rules and his players contract:

The allegation was that the Player had sent private messages in April 2022 to a member of the public that were considered to be abusive, insulting, upsetting and disrespectful. The messages were subsequently put into the public domain and then published in the media where they attracted adverse comment. The content of the messages were considered to be a breach of the WPBSA Members Rules and his World Snooker Limited Players Contract in that this amounted to conduct unbecoming a sportsperson and brought the sport into disrepute.

At the hearing Selt was deeply apologetic and regretted his actions.

On 14th June 2022, the sanction imposed on Selt was:

To pay a fine of £2,000; and
    Be warned as to his future conduct to ensure no similar breaches occurred in the future; and
    To pay the costs of the Hearing fixed at £1,000

The WPBSA Members Rules

1.1 Members shall, at all times (i.e. whether at a Tournament or not), behave in a proper and correct manner consistent with their status as professional sportsmen.

1.3 A Member shall not make or cause to be made any statement or commit or cause to be committed any act which in the reasonable view of the WPBSA is likely to bring into disrepute the games of snooker and/or billiards.

WSL Players Contract

3.5.1 Behave in a professional and reputable manner befitting a professional sportsperson.

3.1.10 Treat all Snooker Parties, the public and any other people associated with WSL Events with respect and not communicate or behave in an abusive, insulting, disrespectful, racist, sexist, homophobic, intimidating, threatening or violent manner.

Originally Posted by QuickShotSteve View Post
    ^ Gotcha.

I kinda want to get into snooker just to learn another game on the table, i just play 8 & 9 ball currently. I've dabbled with the 6 ball speed runs too which is kinda fun but stupid at same time
    Don't expect too much too soon-the tables are huge-12 foot long by 6 foot wide, the pockets a lot tighter & the balls a lot smaller. The game is a lot more tactical-where you can spend a lot of time trying not to pot the balls. Cannot think of any pro Pool player who managed to make it at Snooker-Jim Rempe was probably the best & he couldn't crack the top 100. Steve Mizerak did various Pool/Snooker challenges from the 1970's onward & even tried his hand on the tour in the late 1980's-but got nowhere.

Davis vs Miz-before he became a quality Pool player in the 1990's.

CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gotta love grown men trolling celebs or pro athletes and then when the guy responds they just screenshot the convo and get the guy in chit.

Real piece of chit move.