imanewbiehaha is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Whats a good program for a Complete Newbie

I was thinking either Full Body/PPL/UL I bench like 80lbs so im really weak yeah for my PR. I want to strengthen my body, as im skinny fat, my muscles wont show anyways yet. Bulking now cuz im 116 lbs im 15 but during the summer like in 10 weeks i wanna cut and look semi good. LMK if you have any good ones it would help a lot

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fierce5 or AllPro in the stickies

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fierce 5 novice
    All pros
    Lyle McDonald’s GBR if you really hate full body

Upper lower and PPL routines are more geared towards intermediate/advanced lifters due to higher volume per session and lower frequency.

Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try to avoid injuries if you are new ...

Proper form is very important ... Otherwise you would injure yourself ...

Strengthen your forearm slowly ... or else you would easily damage your elbow tendons ... like me ... i developed some golfers elbow injury on march 20 2023 ...

after that i have not been able to go to gym ...

i think you should spent at least 30 days with one type of exercise before you do a progressive overload ...

i am still waiting for my golfers elbow to heal ...

this is very annoying ...

Registered User Jamiebubbleboyv's Avatar
    Jamiebubbleboyv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiebubbleboyv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiebubbleboyv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiebubbleboyv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiebubbleboyv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiebubbleboyv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiebubbleboyv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiebubbleboyv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiebubbleboyv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiebubbleboyv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiebubbleboyv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Diet change is a must ! lifting consistently and gradually increasing weights. Proper form is essential.

Increase your protein intake, reduce any fried foods or those with high cholesterol. Key is consistent training!
    For a skinny fat client i use different workouts.

Jamiebubbleboyv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiebubbleboyv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiebubbleboyv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiebubbleboyv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiebubbleboyv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiebubbleboyv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiebubbleboyv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiebubbleboyv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiebubbleboyv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiebubbleboyv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiebubbleboyv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i have clients who suffer from this, i would slow down the tempo and the weights you lift. Focus more on bicep, wrist curls.

Originally Posted by Pankajakshan39 View Post
    Try to avoid injuries if you are new ...

Proper form is very important ... Otherwise you would injure yourself ...

Strengthen your forearm slowly ... or else you would easily damage your elbow tendons ... like me ... i developed some golfers elbow injury on march 20 2023 ...

after that i have not been able to go to gym ...

i think you should spent at least 30 days with one type of exercise before you do a progressive overload ...

i am still waiting for my golfers elbow to heal ...

this is very annoying ...
    i have clients who suffer from this, i would slow down the tempo and the weights you lift. Focus more on bicep, wrist curls.

rlondonsarah5 is not very well liked. (-100) rlondonsarah5 is not very well liked. (-100) rlondonsarah5 is not very well liked. (-100) rlondonsarah5 is not very well liked. (-100) rlondonsarah5 is not very well liked. (-100) rlondonsarah5 is not very well liked. (-100) rlondonsarah5 is not very well liked. (-100) rlondonsarah5 is not very well liked. (-100) rlondonsarah5 is not very well liked. (-100) rlondonsarah5 is not very well liked. (-100) rlondonsarah5 is not very well liked. (-100)
    hem...

imanewbiehaha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Fierce5 or AllPro in the stickies
    I will do this thanks!

TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Depends on your goals.
    Back to basics full body routine: https://pastebin.com/5BgKgrMv

Training journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178059671&p=1598034261#post1598034261