Registered User userYXEQB0CUX5H's Avatar
    userYXEQB0CUX5H is not very well liked. (-100) userYXEQB0CUX5H is not very well liked. (-100) userYXEQB0CUX5H is not very well liked. (-100) userYXEQB0CUX5H is not very well liked. (-100) userYXEQB0CUX5H is not very well liked. (-100) userYXEQB0CUX5H is not very well liked. (-100) userYXEQB0CUX5H is not very well liked. (-100) userYXEQB0CUX5H is not very well liked. (-100) userYXEQB0CUX5H is not very well liked. (-100) userYXEQB0CUX5H is not very well liked. (-100) userYXEQB0CUX5H is not very well liked. (-100)

Smile Medical student looking for help with research

Hello!

I’m part of a group of students from UCL that are carrying out some research on poor posture. I’m currently a 5th year medical student at UCL. Having personally struggled with poor posture, which led myself to injure my shoulder whilst weightlifting. I’m looking for anyone that exercises to learn more about posture and the impact that exercise has.

If you have time for a very short 10-15 minute call, I would be keen to connect with you to gain a better understanding of your experiences with posture. Please send me a chat or message me on here if you would be interested in helping me out! Any help would be hugely appreciated!