adisscout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adisscout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adisscout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adisscout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adisscout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adisscout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adisscout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adisscout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adisscout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adisscout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adisscout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Should i start cutting now or is it too early?

So in september i was about 68kg and right mow ik about 84kg. I think i look good when flexing but quite bad when relaxed, i have no abs show.

imgur.com/a/PscZwHJ

MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by adisscout View Post
    So in september i was about 68kg and right mow ik about 84kg. I think i look good when flexing but quite bad when relaxed, i have no abs show.

imgur.com/a/PscZwHJ
    I would say too early. Continue to lift hard and heavy.

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Carry on bulking

Registered User BlairThielemier's Avatar
    BlairThielemier is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    Carry on bulking
    right I like it.