Rigo114 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry "Cannot be shipped to the state/province you have selected."

I wanted to order a 4 lbs. bottle of Muscletech Nitro-Tech but at checkout it won't let me purchase. I have ordered items to my address before and it has worked. I don't understand why it's not letting me.

joyknights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joyknights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joyknights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joyknights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joyknights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joyknights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joyknights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joyknights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joyknights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joyknights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joyknights is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Rigo114 View Post
    I wanted to order a 4 lbs. bottle of Muscletech Nitro-Tech but at checkout it won't let me purchase. I have ordered items to my address before and it has worked. I don't understand why it's not letting me.
    Have you tried to contact the customer support team.

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Do you live in California? California Prop 65 requires specific product labeling for that item to be sold within California. Companies that do not have the Prop 65 warning on their products cannot be shipped to California. We are currently working with all of our vendors to get the required labeling so their products can be sold in California.
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.