Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

NEED HELP. I fukked up a 2 year relationship and cant cope (SRS) (REPS)

Long story. Cliffs at end.

So I went out of town for a weekend and "gf" told me "Dont see Chloe" (mates ex and also powerlifting sloot who kept talking to me). She ends up being at the house im staying at because she was helping with a powerlifting comp the next day. I accidentally let it slip in conversation that her ex is moving to Europe to be with some chick.

Weekend turns to a piece of chit and I end up spending most the time with her having to comfort her and answer questions. She tells me her life story and acts flirty with me etc. Gets really emotional and keeps asking me to hang. I didnt tell "gf" cause I didnt wanna start an argument while I was out of town.

Powerlifting sloot ends up txting me and asking me if I had feelings for her and I reply "I had to think about it, but na dont think so".

I get back home to "gf" and as I was sleeping she thought something was up cause I hardly talked to her all weekend and she goes through my phone. Sees all txts and kicks me out at 2am. Doesnt trust me and broke up with me. Shes saying its as bad as cheating if not worse cause emotions are in play.

Ive been a fukkin mess since then (Monday) and I cant cope brahs. Im srs struggling so much and dont know what i can do to win her back. Ive blocked powerlifting sloots number and instagram ("Gf" asked me to) and trying to do things to get her back but she said she doesnt think she can and wants to be alone for weeks.

What do I fukkin do brahs, I dont know and ive vented to various people (including her cousin) and I keep breaking down.

Cliffs:
    Go out of town
    Let bad news slip and have to comfort mates ex
    Asks if I have feels and I say "I had to think about it, but na dont think so"
    Breaks up with me for cheating emotionally
    Need ideas to win her back
    Hehe

GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Doesn't sound like a huge deal lol. Just meet her for coffee and apologize/explain.

I've recovered from much worse.
    **Spicy Big Butt Latina Crew**
    **Sexual Deviant Crew**
    **Unregistered Sex Offender Crew**

Bob Ross Reincarnated ElCaballo33's Avatar
    ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Honestly dude I wouldn't want to get back with a sloot who overreacted like that, she probably has trust issues as well. Just take a hot shower and sleep it off man, you'll get a better girl in no time.
    ☆ Distance Running Crew ☆ Bob Ross Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆ President ☆ Chairman of the Board ☆
    43 months sober and counting
    No one cared who I was until I put on the afro.
    Running sloots be like ''Oh Caballo your stride is soooo long!''
    NYJ NYK NYR NYY 4 Life
    The Horse always comes through!

Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by IPlayRugby View Post
    Long story. Cliffs at end.

So I went out of town for a weekend and "gf" told me "Dont see Chloe" (mates ex and also powerlifting sloot who kept talking to me). She ends up being at the house im staying at because she was helping with a powerlifting comp the next day. I accidentally let it slip in conversation that her ex is moving to Europe to be with some chick.

Weekend turns to a piece of chit and I end up spending most the time with her having to comfort her and answer questions. She tells me her life story and acts flirty with me etc. Gets really emotional and keeps asking me to hang. I didnt tell "gf" cause I didnt wanna start an argument while I was out of town.

Powerlifting sloot ends up txting me and asking me if I had feelings for her and I reply "I had to think about it, but na dont think so".

I get back home to "gf" and as I was sleeping she thought something was up cause I hardly talked to her all weekend and she goes through my phone. Sees all txts and kicks me out at 2am. Doesnt trust me and broke up with me. Shes saying its as bad as cheating if not worse cause emotions are in play.

Ive been a fukkin mess since then (Monday) and I cant cope brahs. Im srs struggling so much and dont know what i can do to win her back. Ive blocked powerlifting sloots number and instagram ("Gf" asked me to) and trying to do things to get her back but she said she doesnt think she can and wants to be alone for weeks.

What do I fukkin do brahs, I dont know and ive vented to various people (including her cousin) and I keep breaking down.

Cliffs:
    Go out of town
    Breaks up with me for cheating emotionally
    Need ideas to win her back
    GJDM.

Good luck with your lifting goals in 2018, lift heavy and take a multi.|

Originally Posted by ElCaballo33 View Post
    Honestly dude I wouldn't want to get back with a sloot who overreacted like that, she probably has trust issues as well. Just take a hot shower and sleep it off man.
    You think that's over reacting? Not sure if srs. If the roles were reversed every brah ITT would be saying something along the lines of

"she def got dicked down sloots gon sloot bruh, tyrone damaged dat ass so hard she couldn't even walk let alone see you over the weekend. Welcome to the redpill black night crew brethren."

At the end of the day OP is a phk up here. Only a highschool kid would legit be asking for advice here in this situation. If he doesn't know what he should do it's time he figured it out. I actually feel bad for his girl. 2 years for that chit dam...

OP only you know your girl, we don't know jack chit about her or the dynamic between the 3 of you. The only advice we can offer is generic advice for a generic women and a generic relationship for a generic dude. Nomsayin?
    Last edited by Joseph1990; 03-10-2018 at 07:56 PM.
    Control group crew membership revoked 7/5/2022 1:50pm PST not proud.

Inb4 honorable FDA/CDC/NIH/WHO representatives

J.L.C,
    NextPound,
    mgftp,
    SillieBazzillie.

MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just let her see your actions, don’t do anything else that’s stupid or that will look bad on your end. If she doesn’t come back to you within a few weeks you might have to move on. If you do end up dating PL girl, you can kiss this girl goodbye for good though.
    I do not respond to negative off topic comments posted in my direction.

DoesNotDerailThreadsCrew

AzzTuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzzTuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzzTuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzzTuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzzTuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzzTuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzzTuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzzTuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzzTuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzzTuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzzTuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why the fukk would you say you have to think about it? Should’ve just said no bish.

I think we’re missing something here.

ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have no advice for you buddy but things will get better

IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GriecoR View Post
    Doesn't sound like a huge deal lol. Just meet her for coffee and apologize/explain.

I've recovered from much worse.
    I basically told another girl I mightve had feels... Ive only seen her once since and she doesnt want to see me, wants space

Honestly dude I wouldn't want to get back with a sloot who overreacted like that, she probably has trust issues as well. Just take a hot shower and sleep it off man, you'll get a better girl in no time.
    Yeah she has trust issues, I never say anything til I get questioned (been like that my whole life) and I dont remember details til someone brings it up. So it looks like im intentionally lying when Im not

Originally Posted by Joseph1990 View Post
    GJDM.

Good luck with your lifting goals in 2018, lift heavy and take a multi.
    Srs dont even wanna lift brah. Ill do first few heavy sets then have a breakdown and leave gym

Originally Posted by MichelleLnne View Post
    Just let her see your actions, don’t do anything else that’s stupid or that will look bad on your end. If she doesn’t come back to you within a few weeks you might have to move on. If you do end up dating PL girl, you can kiss this girl goodbye for good though.
    Trying to do everything I can, not sure what else I can do though.
    Hehe

MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AzzTuna View Post
    Why the fukk would you say you have to think about it? Should’ve just said no bish.

Op is this your gf lol? She made an account to fight you seems like a good sign
    I do not respond to negative off topic comments posted in my direction.

DoesNotDerailThreadsCrew

Herblore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herblore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herblore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herblore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herblore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herblore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herblore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herblore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herblore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herblore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herblore has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How is she at fault? He talked to a girl that his GF told him not to see all weekend and didn't even tell her.
    99 fishing crew, harpooning whales on the daily crew

Originally Posted by AzzTuna View Post

Enjoyed her company, spent a lot of time together, emotional weekend, told eachother our life stories etc. Also she is literally a female version of me

Was emotional at the time, hardly slept all weekend and I shouldve just said No but i fukkd up
    Hehe

jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    well seems like the only option is to bang dudes. no homo

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    fucn lol

You fuced up, son.

Your gf is right to kick out your sneaky beta ass.

I'm sure she will find a real man who won't feel the need to emotionally support other females at the weekend whilst lying to her.

Time to grow up you lil bitch. srs

LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol can't cope from this? You haven't experience chit in life brah.
    Height/Weight: Undisclosed to prevent possible triggering.

*Just finished cutting starting Bulking phase crew*

Originally Posted by doughnutking View Post
    fucn lol

You fuced up, son.
    I know brah, i fukin know

Originally Posted by LeoThedude View Post
    lol can't cope from this? You haven't experience chit in life brah.
    First love, 2 year anniversary next month. Havent been through this chit before. Was planning on marrying her

So no I cant cope srs, Im weak emotionally
    Hehe

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Your now ex girlfriend sounds like a paranoid cuck. That she never trusted you to handle someone else being attracted to you is a huge ass red flag. She also refused to acknowledge that you had the sense to turn down the powerlifting chick. You were in a lose-lose scenario because if you admitted ahead of time that you talked to the chick, she would've convinced herself you cheated or were planning on doing so. Hell, even if you avoided her and there was no evidence she would've either kept doubting you or made up a story in her head. I don't know anything about your relationship other than what you typed here, of course, but my impression is that you should be happy her ugly side showed now rather than later.

Plenty of fish in the sea, kiwibrah.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

UR FRENLY NABERHOOD AFGAN Hornlesscow's Avatar
    Hornlesscow is a name known to all. (+5000) Hornlesscow is a name known to all. (+5000) Hornlesscow is a name known to all. (+5000) Hornlesscow is a name known to all. (+5000) Hornlesscow is a name known to all. (+5000) Hornlesscow is a name known to all. (+5000) Hornlesscow is a name known to all. (+5000) Hornlesscow is a name known to all. (+5000) Hornlesscow is a name known to all. (+5000) Hornlesscow is a name known to all. (+5000) Hornlesscow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    trust is the name of the game brah.
    if she has no reason to distrust, or trusts you didnt do anything beyond talking and is still pissed
    tours over boyo
    honestly though dude imagine if she was even more emotional due to devil spawn
    brb half your life(physically and financially)

move on brah, a real women would have at least been comforted by the fact your not a total douche
    i woulda gone full jared on that powerlift hoe if i were you OP

Last edited by Hornlesscow; 03-09-2018 at 10:20 PM.
    "Biggest fear in life is holding babies. Their so fragile, if you drop them you can ruin their entire life.
    When a baby is looking at me and no one else is, I like to make sad faces to get the baby to cry and no one knows why it's crying. If they are young enough they will mimic other peoples emotions so if you act sad they will get sad." -captiontom

ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ok dude trust me now and do this if you want your gf back:

dont contact your gf, dont be needy, dont do ANYTHING to show that she is on the higher horse
    wait for your gf to apologize and after that you can set boundaries that chit like that never happens again
    you can phuck her after that

i pretty much guarantee you, if you follow this she will come back... sloots are all the same

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Was planning on marrying her

So no I cant cope srs
    Nah, you can cope, it's two years from now when you see her ******** pics of her and her new Chad husband and their kid all happy whilst you are stuck with the bunny boiler powerlifter when you won't be able to cope.

and I quote...

"Asks if I have feels and I say "I had to think about it, but na dont think so... but give me a week or so and i'll have a ponder""

lol

LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know brah, i fukin know

First love, 2 year anniversary next month. Havent been through this chit before. Was planning on marrying her

So no I cant cope srs, Im weak emotionally
    Try having it end after a 5+ year relationship where you truly loved the other person and there's zero chance of it recovering. You've been with this girl only 2 years and still have a chance of fixing things. It's not that bad, like you said you're just overly emotional and lack grander perspective in life to say you can't cope from this.
    Height/Weight: Undisclosed to prevent possible triggering.

*Just finished cutting starting Bulking phase crew*

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it probably hurts a lot more because you got found out and were dropped for it. in reality your relationship dare i say wasn't as flawless as you're remembering if you made such an emotional connection with another girl and almost admitted to her that you have feelings for her.

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah you fked up. At least you won't have to deal with her brother anymore.
    Just leave her alone and let her move on from you

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    This...also lol @ first love.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Hornlesscow View Post
    This, good luck coming back from it. We all know women have dat der elephant memory when it comes to any and every phk up you have ever done regardless of how petty or weather it happened 183 BC or not. Even if you get her back, that elephant will always be in the room.
    Originally Posted by ArianBrah View Post
    ok dude trust me now and do this if you want your gf back:

dont contact your gf, dont be needy, dont do ANYTHING to show that she is on the higher horse
    wait for your gf to apologize and after that you can set boundaries that chit like that never happens again
    you can phuck her after that

i pretty much guarantee you, if you follow this she will come back... sloots are all the same
    Oh look literally generic as it gets. Regardless this may work, it may not. Ready to go all in on this throwaway red misc alt account?

Originally Posted by poolshark472 View Post
    it probably hurts a lot more because you got found out and were dropped for it. in reality your relationship dare i say wasn't as flawless as you're remembering if you made such an emotional connection with another girl and almost admitted to her that you have feelings for her.
    The former may be true but your throwing chit at the wall hoping something will stick with the latter explanation. Though plausible, there is zero real evidence.
    Last edited by Joseph1990; 03-09-2018 at 10:23 PM.
    Control group crew membership revoked 7/5/2022 1:50pm PST not proud.

Inb4 honorable FDA/CDC/NIH/WHO representatives

J.L.C,
    NextPound,
    mgftp,
    SillieBazzillie.

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The former may be true but your throwing chit at the wall hoping something will stick with the latter explanation. Though plausible, there is zero real evidence.
    maybe, it's just my theory. no one can say how OP truly feels about either girl...not even OP i think.

Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    Your now ex girlfriend sounds like a paranoid cuck. That she never trusted you to handle someone else being attracted to you is a huge ass red flag. She also refused to acknowledge that you had the sense to turn down the powerlifting chick. You were in a lose-lose scenario because if you admitted ahead of time that you talked to the chick, she would've convinced herself you cheated or were planning on doing so. Hell, even if you avoided her and there was no evidence she would've either kept doubting you or made up a story in her head. I don't know anything about your relationship other than what you typed here, of course, but my impression is that you should be happy her ugly side showed now rather than later.

Plenty of fish in the sea, kiwibrah.
    She also got mad and started a fight with me cause I tagged gym staff sloot in a gym meme srs and she tag me in some. She said if I was honest and told her at the time of seeing powerlifter sloot that "gf" wouldve talked me out of it and told me to have just left her to break down srs.

Originally Posted by Hornlesscow View Post
    if she has no reason to distrust, or trusts you didnt do anything beyond talking and is still pissed
    tours over boyo
    honestly though dude imagine if she was even more emotional due to devil spawn
    brb half your life(physically and financially)

move on brah, a real women would have at least been comforted by the fact your not a total douche
    i woulda gone full jared on that hoe if i were you OP

[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/RL0xU1daTlMoE/giphy.gif[/ig]
    Told her I didnt even think of hugging powerlifter sloot or whatever to comfort and I just watched her cry and let her talk lmao

Originally Posted by LeoThedude View Post
    Try having it end after a 5+ year relationship where you truly loved the other person and there's zero chance of it recovering. You've been with this girl only 2 years and still have a chance of fixing things. It's not that bad, like you said you're just overly emotional and lack grander perspective in life to say you can't cope from this.
    I know brah, Im weak at this chit and havent been through it before

last few months been rough but been trying to bring it back

Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    Yeah you fked up. At least you won't have to deal with her brother anymore.
    Just leave her alone and let her move on from you
    Her brother has nothing now, doesnt even dare say anything to me anymore srs
    Hehe

muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP sounds like you slipped and started liking this powerlifting chick enough to bang her if she would have let you. You say you ended up hanging out with her because you had to "comfort her" when in reality, this was you exploring to see if the grass was greener. Now either you realized it wasn't or the powerlifter girl shot you down. Either way, your gf had every right to be pissed at you. You lied about seeing a chick she told you not to. Had you initially told her that "hey babe, that one chick is already here, but I'm not gonna fuk with her" then you would have been fine. But you chose to hide it from her and that fuked you in the end. Sorry bro, but looks like you really fuked up.

(Imagine you telling her not to hang out with Chad or Jamal on her visit away and then you find out she chilled with Jamal the ENTIRE time she was gone), you'd be fukin livid brah.

As much as I want to tell you things will be alright with your now ex-gf, they likely won't. Take this as a lesson. And the next chick you fall in love with, be a faithful dude and treat her the same way you'd want to be treated.

It's best to go no contact at this point, and I'm being dead srs. North Carolina awaits you. Take it in stride, you fuked up, it'll pass, and you'll move on.

Good luck m8

maybe, it's just my theory. no one can say how OP truly feels about either girl...not even OP i think.
    Still in love with ex.
    Give 0 chits for other girl now, have blocked number and on insta (only ways we contacted)
    Hehe

ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Oh look literally generic as it gets. Regardless this may work, it may not. Ready to go all in on this throwaway red misc alt account?

who cares if it doesnt work? this kind of behaviour is not acceptable anyway, she can apologize or leave...this is the only way to not become a beta. if he runs back to her and apologizes for his own real feelings (nothing to be ashamed of) she will unconsciously never respect him again

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by muscle beast View Post
    OP sounds like you slipped and started liking this powerlifting chick enough to bang her if she would have let you. You say you ended up hanging out with her because you had to "comfort her" when in reality, this was you exploring to see if the grass was greener. Now either you realized it wasn't or the powerlifter girl shot you down. Either way, your gf had every right to be pissed at you. You lied about seeing a chick she told you not to. Had you initially told her that "hey babe, that one chick is already here, but I'm not gonna fuk with her" then you would have been fine. But you chose to hide it from her and that fuked you in the end. Sorry bro, but looks like you really fuked up.

(Imagine you telling her not to hang out with Chad or Jamal on her visit away and then you find out she chilled with Jamal the ENTIRE time she was gone), you'd be fukin livid brah.

As much as I want to tell you things will be alright with your now ex-gf, they likely won't. Take this as a lesson. And the next chick you fall in love with, be a faithful dude and treat her the same way you'd want to be treated.

It's best to go no contact at this point, and I'm being dead srs. North Carolina awaits you. Take it in stride, you fuked up, it'll pass, and you'll move on.

Good luck m8
    ^ I think this is a fair post from GF's perspective. Given OP's latest reply tho it sounds like there's been jealously running abound for a while.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis