Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Silverain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverain will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Got jumped last night (srs) (cliffs)

My buddies and I were in a bar downtown just having a good time, and this one chick took a liking to one of my friends. In comes a bunch of Hispanic dudes who wanted their shot at her or some chit, and my friend says “hey bro I think these guys are trying to scrap”. So I said “just keep it chill. We don’t need to get arrested or even kicked out of the bar for that matter”. I go to piss, come back and it turns into a prison yard brawl. One of my buddies is knocked out cold instantly and his head is bouncing off the floor, my other buddy gets his teeth knocked out. It was like a flip switched and we couldn’t even react. I just ran up and tried to deescalate by trying to split it up and 4 dudes all start beating me face in. I was drunk so I absorbed every hit and got back up but noticed I had a gusher running down my forehead. When it finally registered what happened they took off and were gone. Didn’t even see them leave. On top of that, only 4 of us were involved and according to the 3 sloots we were hanging with there were at least 6 or 7 dudes.

Cliffs: citizens of peace jump OP and his buddies in the club for seemingly no reason

OP and crew get straight wrecked in about 20 seconds and now I’m mad as phuck

Also kinda glad we all walked out alright

Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Wow that sucks I've only ever been on the asskicking side of barfights but that sounds truly awful.

Hope you remember their faces and can catch those vatos slippin one day on the street and can run them over or at least push their chit in a lil bit

Edit: for future reference the only way to "deescalate" 6 dudes from jumping your 3 friends is to run up from behind and sucker punch them one at a time or better yet stab them all
    HTC
    Proud Dad crew
    6'4" height of the gods

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have you rehearsed your speech for when you catch those dude bros slippin' one day?

KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol they rocked your world pussy ass bitch

The Eccentric SickKant SerbianSickKant's Avatar
    SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    got rekt by a bunch of manlet mexicans lol

Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You live and you learn, been there. Seen enough of it to where you become smarter.

I’m on high alert, I always want people around me to have a good time. Let them enjoy themselves have drinks and let loose. Someone always goes to far are you gonna be the one to protect your fam? Or join in and get your chit kicked in?

Next time a group of dudes is dropping your friends. Drop one of there’s. Stomp him out put a chair to his head. Anything.

Become aware of your surroundings you inbred

KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sikhveins View Post
    You live and you learn, been there. Seen enough of it to where you become smarter.

I’m on high alert, I always want people around me to have a good time. Let them enjoy themselves have drinks and let loose. Someone always goes to far are you gonna be the one to protect your fam? Or join in and get your chit kicked in?

Next time a group of dudes is dropping your friends. Drop one of there’s. Stomp him out put a chair to his head. Anything.

Become aware of your surroundings you inbred

lol are you middle eastern?

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Getting into a fight for some sloot....hahaha esos son unos cobardes maricones de mierda.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

abdi321 is just really nice. (+1000) abdi321 is just really nice. (+1000) abdi321 is just really nice. (+1000) abdi321 is just really nice. (+1000) abdi321 is just really nice. (+1000) abdi321 is just really nice. (+1000) abdi321 is just really nice. (+1000) abdi321 is just really nice. (+1000) abdi321 is just really nice. (+1000) abdi321 is just really nice. (+1000) abdi321 is just really nice. (+1000)
    pics of your injuries??

got jumped few times myself (living in a 3rd world country) and **** is not fun

good thing neither me nor my close friends drink so we always on high alert

Silverain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Peacening View Post
    Wow that sucks I've only ever been on the asskicking side of barfights but that sounds truly awful.

Hope you remember their faces and can catch those vatos slippin one day on the street and can run them over or at least push their chit in a lil bit

Edit: for future reference the only way to "deescalate" 6 dudes from jumping your 3 friends is to run up from behind and sucker punch them one at a time or better yet stab them all
    Yeah like I said it all happened so fast by the time I was done eating haymakers, my drunk ass got up to go and they were gone. So who knows. It’s not about getting my ass kicked it’s more about the hit and run that pisses me off.

Originally Posted by abdi321 View Post
    pics of your injuries??

got jumped few times myself (living in a 3rd world country) and **** is not fun

good thing neither me nor my close friends drink so we always on high alert

Got a few stitches and the rest are bruises and chit on the sides of my head. Even when I drink I don’t lose awareness, I had just walked out of taking a piss lmao

AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Every man should be able to crush offenders penis using his rock solid glutes if he is victim of anal assault attempt

B/S/D: 315/365x5/525

Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sucks bro. When I was 19 I got involved in a huge brawl at a bonfire. Was there with a small group of buddies and there was this large group of douchebags there (you know these type of guys, the ones who always look to pick fights at parties and act tough in groups).

We noticed one of my buddies friend's suddenly start fighting one of those guys and he's getting whooped. So my buddy gets between them to try and break it up, then he starts getting shoved by the other guys. So all my buddies step in and suddenly we're all getting jumped like 5 vs 10. We actually got the best of them for being outnumbered x2. Luckily nobody got really fuked up or anything and cops rolled up pretty quickly. It helped that two of my buddies were MMA trained.
    AP7 crew

hawkshade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkshade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkshade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkshade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkshade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkshade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkshade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkshade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkshade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkshade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkshade has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Honestly always wary of groups of guys, especially thuggish type people. Sorry op, there are a lot of hispanic men who are jealous of white men so they just jump them when the opportunity arises. Strictly talking about the thuggish type. (am dominican)
    DL - 385
    BP - 255lbs
    Squat - 310 x 3. Never tried a one rep max.

Don't Rattle My Cage DrunkenMoron's Avatar
    DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brah....

Pics... Will send hugs in rep form.
    - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum -

** Egg Crew **

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reading the comments it sounds like this is a pretty common thing. Bars just sound like a breeding ground for scum of the earth degenerates. Im not sure if i could even have fun around such trash human beans
    No signature

Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

You got beat by a bunch of malnourished parasite scum.

Good chit.
    Selena Gomez Crew
    Mustard on the beat
    HTC Crew
    Deuces

OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Silverain View Post
    Cliffs: citizens of peace jump OP and his buddies in the club for seemingly no reason

This is the main reason I'd be mad, assuming your friends are all at least somewhat built none of them could put up a fight? smh I'd pull the whole crew, myself included, to the local boxing gym for some lessons

faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd be willing to bet 1/2 the wars in history were started because of drunken idiocy. Brb king of England/France/Spain/Italy says something dumb while drunk that pisses off other royals = war.

srs though ... your story is why i usually can't stand drunk people and bars. Luckily i have pretty good awareness of shady situations and motherf'ers and steer clear of them.
    "There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle." -Gym Jones
    "The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Great Divide Mountain Bike Route (Jasper AB to Juarez MX) 2014
    Appalachian Trail 2013

GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your friends should just walk away if they're the type of guys to get knocked out so quickly.

Probably white knighting that sloot

samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been going to bars for 25 years and somehow managed to never get in a fight.

You or your crew are doing something wrong op
    2023 bertie awards 2024 nominations

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=184693083

SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Feelsgoodman being 6'3 240, never even have bar kunts lock eyes with me.
    God gives the hardest battles to his toughest soldiers

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    flip switched

Originally Posted by samsbolton View Post

that's because you only go to bars for sad old lonely men such as yourself, where not a word is spoken and only knowing nods are exchanged, in between staring into your glass and almost dozing off
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My buddies and I were in a bar downtown just having a good time, and this one chick took a liking to one of my friends. In comes a bunch of Hispanic dudes who wanted their shot at her or some chit, and my friend says “hey bro I think these guys are trying to scrap”. So I said “just keep it chill. We don’t need to get arrested or even kicked out of the bar for that matter”. I go to piss, come back and it turns into a prison yard brawl. One of my buddies is knocked out cold instantly and his head is bouncing off the floor, my other buddy gets his teeth knocked out. It was like a flip switched and we couldn’t even react. I just ran up and tried to deescalate by trying to split it up and 4 dudes all start beating me face in. I was drunk so I absorbed every hit and got back up but noticed I had a gusher running down my forehead. When it finally registered what happened they took off and were gone. Didn’t even see them leave. On top of that, only 4 of us were involved and according to the 3 sloots we were hanging with there were at least 6 or 7 dudes.

You probably learned a valuable lesson. Learn how to fight OP. You can't "split up" 4 dudes that have already wrecked your boys. You were drunk though so you get a tiny pass. Sometimes you gotta realize when you're going to get your ass whooped (this was one of those times), so you either stand on the sidelines watching your boys get wrecked (never do this), or you start swinging expecting to lose.

This was DTLA? Which bar?

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by samsbolton View Post

also this. I've had a couple pretend tough guys in front of their girls, but that's about it. And I'm a twink so i'm an easy target.

Guarantee the friend who made the scrap comment was mugging these dudes hard as fuk, or talked **** when OP left.

all black from head 2 toe CorpseParty's Avatar
    CorpseParty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CorpseParty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CorpseParty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CorpseParty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CorpseParty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CorpseParty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CorpseParty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CorpseParty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CorpseParty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CorpseParty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CorpseParty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sorry to hear that OP. Those guys probably scrap for fun all the time and are natural born aggressors ready to jump on anybody because they roll like that and are low lives. Any time somebody uses some vague excuse to instigate like ''you looking at my girl? why you giving me dirties'' 100% of the time they just want to punch your face in and it's gonna happen real quick either way so you gotta prepare. You either learn from this and avoid going to seedy joints like the one you were in or you and/or your whole crew learn to box or learn bjj asap. In this world you either bitch made or you sombody who can protect themselves and thrown down, that's the harsh truth. Bodybuilding doesnt do chit for your fighting ability anyway, you'll see twigs drop dudes packing muscle because they actually know how to properly throw hands
    I'm 25 not 47

VIP only crew

Yakuza Series Supporter

Never tell lies crew

wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pics of gash

nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000)

I hope you called the police and reported that crime. Pursue these bastards and make them pay.
    All these medical costs and psychological repercussions should be considered in court.

I am not usually in favour of using the legal system for anything (I am not the litigator type), but this is one of those moments where it should be used.
    We live in a country of laws, where such things shouldn't happen without repercussions anymore.

Also, don't just laugh these things off. Go to a hospital and get physical aswell as psych/post trauma care.

DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kylevolution View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

You got beat by a bunch of malnourished parasite scum.

Good chit.
    wasn't really that funny tho?

You can ask to see cctv (if there are any) and report to police. But if you were drunk what really happened might've been different than what you remember. Your friend sounded like the aggressor here, lol @ stirring chit up over random sloots

In comes a bunch of Hispanic dudes who wanted their shot at her or some chit
    And what did they do exactly?

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stupid chit happens, especially when alcohol is involved. As long as you're all okay, you will be fine.