NewCreature18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Always need water at night.

Does anyone else wake up multiple times a day to pee and drink water? I wake up about five times at night to pee and I feel so debutanted at the same time and chug water. I drink a whole shaker cup of water just in between sleep.

I drink a shaker cup at the gym and a so so amount of water throughout the day.

I don’t drink soda, some days whole milk, and I take kre alkaline.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Interesting. I have that sometimes too. My thirst seems worse when I eat more salty, spices and processed food. If I eat food without spices it's better.

If you have to pee a lot you might want to try drinking less. There's no need to drink a gallon per day or something like that.

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh, I had the same problem. I am limiting my salt with my meals after 5-6 PM and drinking very little water after dinner.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Interesting usage of debutante.

I've heard some people say krealkalyn makes them more thirsty, maybe change when you take it?
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm questioning whether you are getting enough salt and other electrolytes to retain water and stay hydrated?

Ironically if you are drinking large amounts of water you could be flushing out all the electrolytes from your body and dehydrating yourself. This is very common with people assuming the more water the better and eating a low sodium diet thinking its healthy. 2-3 liters of water per day should be enough but quality maters. If you are drinking purified, distilled or RO water make sure to add minerals back into it. I like to start my day with a large glass of water, 1/4t of sea salt, lime juice and some trace minerals. This is similar to what is called an oral rehydration solution (ORS) or something like pedialyte designed to hydrate you.
    …we have not spent the last 65 million or so years finely honing our physiology to watch Oprah. Like it or not, we are the product of a very long process of adaptation to a harsh physical existence, and the past couple centuries of comparative ease and plenty are not enough time to change our genome. We humans are at our best when our existence mirrors, or at least simulates, the one we are still genetically adapted to live. And that is the purpose of exercise. - Mark Rippetoe