JRyan63 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New Masters Member

Hi all, this is my first post on the forum. I'm 53 years old and have only been weightlifting for 18 months and I'm completely hooked on the sport. I have competed 4 times and plan to continue. I guess you could say I'm a newbie all the way around. Are there any other masters division lifters I could connect with to exchange information such as training, nutrition etc? Thank you

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JRyan63 View Post
    Hi all, this is my first post on the forum. I'm 53 years old and have only been weightlifting for 18 months and I'm completely hooked on the sport. I have competed 4 times and plan to continue. I guess you could say I'm a newbie all the way around. Are there any other masters division lifters I could connect with to exchange information such as training, nutrition etc? Thank you
    Hi JRyan63, welcome to the board!! I'm a Master's lifter also, about to turn 44 in a couple weeks. I've been lifting for over 15 years, still mediocre at best, but I do what I can. I'd be happy to exchange information and talk training, etc. PM me and I'll give you my email address.

Where do you lift? I'm mostly out of my garage in Goodyear, AZ. But, sometimes I go to the local globo gym, Lifetime Fitness, expecially when it starts getting really hot over the summer.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168969133