bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Do girls usually flake like this?

Talked to some sloot over a dating app, she was sending emojis and being cool, i liked her and asked her out for dinner and she said sure with a heart and blushing emoji, this all took place over the course of a day and a half, with messages being 5-12 hours apart.

then I ask her "how does Friday sound?" exactly an hour after she said she's down to go out, and she hasn't replied in 26 fuking hours. She's online the whole damn day and i'm getting pissed AF,

I'm not gonna be a beta **** and be clingy right away but I really wanted to make this happen especially since she showed interest, wtf should I do rn? (other than NC - thats not an option atm)

I'm thinking of following up with 1 message in the coming days and see what happens
    Last edited by bjjzaidufc; 09-19-2016 at 01:45 PM.

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes.

What you do is nothing, you do not message her unless she replies to you. You continue to seek out other women, as she is doing the same with other dudes.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's actually rarer that they don't flake like this

Originally Posted by FU3L View Post
    What you do is nothing, you do not message her unless she replies to you. You continue to seek out other women, as she is doing the same with other dudes.
    Hundred percent

Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ditch the dating app. The women you meet in real life are far better looking and more down to Earth than what you'll find online.

bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheJizzler View Post

Hundred percent
    Yes.

damn brahs u guys are really harsh lmao do u not have any other advice than NC?

and btw what the actual fuk i've never encountered this odd behaviour before, i usually notice girls who are interested start to show even more interest after you both click together

I'm pissed because it took a while to find a quality girl (both in looks and personality) near me so I'm not gonna bother looking up more biches..

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bjjzaidufc View Post

and btw what the actual fuk i've never encountered this odd behaviour before, i usually notice girls who are interested start to show even more interest after you both click together

I'm pissed because it took a while to find a quality girl (both in looks and personality) near me so I'm not gonna bother looking up more biches..
    She'll hit you up when her option A and B fall through. You're a backup option. Deal with it just like every single guy alive deals with it when it comes to online dating. It's how it works. Don't put emotional investment into it at all.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, do not get your hopes up until you're 10 seconds out from her parking lot/meeting her/etc. Up until that point, there is a high probability she is going to flake. Hell, I got flaked on 1.5 hours into a drive to meet someone. (srs) I just went NC and went and did my own thing. It's not worth getting upset over, this is modern dating in a nutshell. Get used to it sooner rather than later.

Sawyer258 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sawyer258 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sawyer258 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sawyer258 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sawyer258 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sawyer258 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sawyer258 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sawyer258 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sawyer258 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sawyer258 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sawyer258 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL this thread is sweating beta everywhere

DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000)

I'm not gonna be a beta **** and be clingy right away
    Everything you have done is betha and clingy.
    Lots of measaging, first date dinner on a friday, proposing and acepting a "maybe date".

Move on, dude, she knows you have no other women around. You seem desperate.

BIGanaria will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGanaria will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGanaria will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGanaria will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGanaria will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGanaria will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGanaria will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGanaria will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGanaria will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGanaria will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGanaria will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes.

Originally Posted by TheJizzler View Post

t
    i agree completely

OP i can sense you're getting too clingy with her. this is just how women are...unless you're rich, famous or obviously super duper hot, your best option is to say....NEXT!
    I congratulate you, Hillary Clinton! :

https://youtu.be/m83Gw18v264

davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000)

Bro, these girls get hundreds of guys on tinder asking her out on the daily.
    She's a stranger, you're not close or anything.
    Ofcourse they will flake like this.
    Heck, most girls will flake even if you know them in real life for a long time.

What you do is, you can text her next time but don't even bring the flaking up.
    Don't make it a big deal or you sound clingy.
    Just text her in a few days asking her what's up.
    If the vibe is good, ask her out.
    If she says yes and flakes again, then this girl isn't for you.

It's tinder.
    Don't take it personally.

Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yup. Used to go fully supreme over it but it's basically a weekly event if you're trying the online thing regularly. I can set up a date with a good rapport and connection and have every belief that it's not going to happen. Most of the time it's a resounding 'yes' but ghost at the point of logistics being set up, I try not to get angried and think it's just online kunts, but it's hard to see women as adults and not children with zero decision making abilities.

I even had one where it was fully set up, lots of flirting, full on filtered instagram sloot, and she just didn't show up. Few weeks later I saw her working in the poverty shop she mentioned, and she was a right dork with a lisp and wide hips waddling about the till. I stared with a great big lol on my face. Literally a female miscer. I thought she'd look skinny and junkie looking at worst but this was special.

Bullet --------
    head

It's pissening but if you can get to the point where you have multiples set up for one night, you might get one actually happen. If more, then cancel on them politely and they're even more interested for next time.
    5'8.5 and call it 5'9 crew

Ex knee dragger crew

Nofap 2016 crew

mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP go ahead and message her 2 or 3 times a day until she blocks you.

srs, on a Sunday you asked a random on a dating site to go out on Friday? Super unlikely that will happen. Good luck, you never know.

vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've actually had very few flake on me. I make sure the texting conversation is going well first. If they put no effort into texting, they don't get a date. If a girl is answering your questions but not asking anything about you (which is what most women do), next her. If she's not giving you anything to work with, next her.

Always get their number if they accept a date. Do not use communication on the dating app.

Either continue texting every day until the date or tell them "is it okay if we take a break from texting until (insert date day)"

Always text them that day to confirm.

Some are just going to flake anyway.

Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by vsportsguy View Post
    I've actually had very few flake on me. I make sure the texting conversation is going well first. If they put no effort into texting, they don't get a date. If a girl is answering your questions but not asking anything about you (which is what most women do), next her. If she's not giving you anything to work with, next her.

Always get their number if they accept a date. Do not use communication on the dating app.

Either continue texting every day until the date or tell them "is it okay if we take a break from texting until (insert date day)"

This, actually took me way too long to put some quality control into it.
    5'8.5 and call it 5'9 crew

Ex knee dragger crew

Nofap 2016 crew

DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000)

Lmao asking permision for a date.

Dont confirm dates. Only women with low interest need reminder.

Only guys that get flaked often confirm dates. Bad info to a woman.

The ones that flake have low interest. Which is good. Dont waste your resourses on them.

Women that need texting are needy. The guys that text all the time are being counter productive for showing too much interest.

These advices......no wonder some these guys are doing so bad.....

What happened to men?

Mattryan035 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mattryan035 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mattryan035 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mattryan035 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mattryan035 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mattryan035 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mattryan035 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mattryan035 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mattryan035 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mattryan035 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mattryan035 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DrLoveMisc View Post
    Lmao

What happened to men?
    If Misc is real life than testosterone levels have gone down big time since when I was a young adult.

vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lmao asking permision for a date.

Dont confirm dates. Only women with low interest need reminder.

Only guys that get flaked often confirm dates. Bad info to a woman.

The ones that flake have low interest. Which is good. Dont waste your resourses on them.

Women that need texting are needy. The guys that text all the time are being counter productive for showing too much interest.

These advices......no wonder some these guys are doing so bad.....

What happened to men?
    Sending a text that day saying "hey are you still good for ___ at ___" is now asking for permission? It sure beats just showing up and hoping she shows or just sending a "I'm leaving now" text.

You sound like an autistic wannabe hardass. There's absolutely nothing wrong with confirming a date the day of. I can reverse your point right back at you. Any woman who would judge me just for confirming a date isn't worth my time.

Worrying about what she will think of you if you do ____ is beta. Not confirming a date...

Sending a text that day saying "hey are you still good for ___ at ___" is now asking for permission? It sure beats just showing up and hoping she shows or just sending a "I'm leaving now" text.

You sound like an autistic wannabe hardass. There's absolutely nothing wrong with confirming a date the day of. I can reverse your point right back at you. Any woman who would judge me just for confirming a date isn't worth my time.

Worrying about what she will think of you if you do ____ is beta. Not confirming a date...

You are asking permision for a date when you say:

"is it okay if we take a break from texting until (insert date day)"

why would you say something like that to a woman to ask her out?

You are implying that it might not be ok?

If it might not be ok, why would she waste her time with you?

You should say
    "Hey, im gonna be at (place, time day). You should come too" or "join me"

If you just want to sop mesaging and get her number to ask her out (which I agree). You do this:

"Hey im getting too many distractions here, is there any other means of comunication?"

Her: "i agree this is my number"

You haave to make it sound like too many girls are messaging you plus like getting her number was her idea (rather tan yours), even though it was yours..

If you wanto stop messaging and texting ask her out. If she insist on texting, just tell her:

"Lets save everything you want to say to me for the next time we see in person. I think its better to listen everything you have to say coming from your pretty lips (rathen than phone screen) while i look at your beutiful eyes"
    Last edited by DrLoveMisc; 09-21-2016 at 11:40 AM.

zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

If you wanto stop messaging and texting ask her out. If she insist on texting, just tell her:

"Lets save everything you want to say to me for the next time we see in person. I think its better to listen everything you have to say coming from your pretty lips (rathen than phone screen) while i look at your beutiful eyes"
    He said he already asked the girl out/arranged a date... I think he is trying to avoid needlessly texting her, and what he meant by asking the girl if he could take a break from texting until the date.

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Very very common
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    She'll hit you up when her option A and B fall through. You're a backup option. Deal with it just like every single guy alive deals with it when it comes to online dating. It's how it works. Don't put emotional investment into it at all.
    On the flip side, it's a pretty good sign when a girl from online dating doesn't flake and prioritizes you. Because you know she's putting you ahead of a dozen other dudes.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You do nothing. If a girl is interested in a guy, we will make it VERY obvious. You've already asked her out. The ball is in her court. Sorry to be a downer but it's true. Maybe time to move onto the next one.

yo brahs id appreciate if nobody replies to this thread anymore lmao its getting too many views and I'm chitting myself, ppl will probably find out this thing will go viral especially since my username gives away personal details

i feel like a lil ******* now that i read the thread a week later

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yo brahs id appreciate if nobody replies to this thread anymore lmao its getting too many views and I'm chitting myself, ppl will probably find out this thing will go viral especially since my username gives away personal details

i feel like a lil ******* now that i read the thread a week later

Ok dude.