FitAmbition90 is just really nice. (+1000) FitAmbition90 is just really nice. (+1000) FitAmbition90 is just really nice. (+1000) FitAmbition90 is just really nice. (+1000) FitAmbition90 is just really nice. (+1000) FitAmbition90 is just really nice. (+1000) FitAmbition90 is just really nice. (+1000) FitAmbition90 is just really nice. (+1000) FitAmbition90 is just really nice. (+1000) FitAmbition90 is just really nice. (+1000) FitAmbition90 is just really nice. (+1000)

NEW PES Alphamine Review

First, a huge thanks to kbayne and PES for hooking me up with a tub to try.

On to the review!

1) Flavor: I got a tub of the Sunrise flavor. I was expecting it to be as delicious as the original Alphamine and their PES Select proteins (two of the best flavored product lines of all time, IMO) and I was not disappointed. I tried a bit of powder on its own (from my finger after digging for the scoop) and it almost had a bubblegum flavor to it, which made me nervous as I'm not a bubblegum fan. However, when mixed with water that flavor faded, and I could taste the intended flavors of pineapple, orange, and banana and in that order of strength.

It held its own when mixed in mineral water too, which I tried because I love carbonated energy drinks and was missing that aspect since this replaced my energy drinks completely. The flavor and sweetness of the Alphamine got rid of the saltiness that I hate in mineral water, and it made it very much like a traditional carbonated energy drink. I actually prefer it with mineral water but it is delicious either way!

2) Mixability: Mixed completely in water and mineral water and stays mixed without frequent swirling. I use 1.5 scoops of this with about 20 oz of water and have zero mixing issues.

3) Energy: I have high energy needs and expectations and so far this product has met my needs! I work night shift and use energy drinks and energy BCAAs to survive the shifts, and then use energy drinks, energy BCAAs, coffee, tea, and PWOs to get through the days after my night shifts. I've not been at work on nights since starting this product, so I've not tested that aspect of it, but it has given me energy on days that I did not get adequate sleep and could barely get out of bed that morning. I will report back after I test it on a night shift.

I love that the caffeine content is low enough that this product can be used with other products that I might use and adjusted for when I work nights. I can take a couple scoops at the beginning, and then taper throughout the night so that I can sleep when I get home.

If I want this and an energy drink or PWO later, that's fine...though I think that this would suffice as a PWO if you are just needing energy. I am starting to run a trial of a fat burner and am so excited that I can still have my Alphamine with the fat burner as long as I space them appropriately.

4) Compared to old Alphamine: This product gave me better energy than the original Alphamine, the flavoring is great, and it mixes better too. To be 100% honest, I will say that I was disappointed with the energy and feels provided by the old Alphamine and I returned it. I would not return the new one and would recommend it to those that use energy drinks. You can't beat that flavor, price, and flexibility of use!

Thanks PES
    Last edited by FitAmbition90; 06-21-2016 at 01:18 PM.

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was a huge fan of the previous Alphamine.
    For what this product is suppose to be, I think it will be fantastic.
    I usually have 2 energy drinks a day on the weekends, so this would be a great replacement.

Great review btw.
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality