Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SUBSTANCE Over HYPE Athletic Edge's Avatar
    Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up ATHLETIC EDGE- IntrAbolic TEN TUB DAILY Giveaway

call out to all past, present and future IntrAbolic users. TODAY, I will give out 10 tubs of IntrAbolic and announce the winners by the end of today.

All you need to do to enter, is write a sentence or two, on either your past experience with IntrAbolic, or if you've never tried it, what interests you about the formula/how do you view its profile compared to other products in the category.
    Other than that, I want nothing else in return, while nice, a review in the store of forum is not needed, as the product already has tons at rates in the store 9.6 and has the best reviews on the forum of ANY Intra-Workout product for years now:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=158151313

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...Edge+nutrition

Why am I doing this?

Simple reason, we dramatically changed/improved our branding/packaging last year and IntrAbolic is our one product we still have stock on, that is in our old packaging. We want to blast it out and relaunch IntrAbolic with our new labels ASAP. So stock up for the rest of the year on THE most PREMIUM Intra-workout product in the market and the product that largely created the EAA Intra-workout category, as the veterans on the board can confirm, with the exception of our dilusional competitors who did their best to both wrip off our formula and our marketing/positioning. But that is to be expected in an history littered with copy cats and close to zero innovation.

It's my duty to bring attention for the first time in NINE years since IntrAbolic launched, it's being heavily discounted here at bb.com for $15.99. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/at...ntrabolic.html

Our Intra-Workout article, check it out, theres alot of useful information- http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/guid...hterm=sebastia
    we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supp...hterm=athletic

Rules:
    Must be 18 or older
    Must have a U.S mailing address
    Open to All Members with a Join Date of Before Jan

IntrAbolic Highlights:

- 10g of Amino-Acids PER SERVING!*
    - Includes ALL of the Essential Amino Acids (EAAs), including the BCAAs in a 2:1:1 ratio needed to repair & rebuild muscle, while decreasing muscle soreness!*
    - Custom hydrolyzed whey protein, providing greater than 65% Di-and Tripeptides for the most rapid delivery of amino-acids without stomach discomfort!*
    - Coconut powder and added electrolytes for hydration, endurance & fluid absorption!*
    - Zero Sugar!*
    - Stimulant Free!*
    - Mixes Easily, No Blender Needed!*

Ingredients explained - SUBSTANCE OVER HYPE™
    5 GRAMS OF WHEY PROTEIN HYDROLYSATE(WPH)

IntrAbolic uses a whey protein hydrolysate (WPH) that has undergone a high degree of hydrolysis (over 30%) which supplies a minimum of 65% low-molecular weight, di- and tripeptides. Unlike standard intact proteins and long chain peptides, di-and tripeptides do not have to undergo the typical slow digestive process. Their unique properties also allow them to utilize in our bodies highly efficient peptide transport system, located in our small intestines. Unlike regular amino acids derived from intact proteins which are slow to enter the bloodstream, di-and tripeptide are rapidly absorbed, causing a tremendous spike in extracellular amino acids. Research has shown, it is extracellular amino acid concentrations that stimulate and signal our bodies to increase protein synthesis and maximize the anabolic response. Rapid and efficient absorption also makes these peptides ideal for use during your workout as they will not cause bloating or stomach discomfort like other intact proteins.*

5 GRAMS OF BRANCH CHAIN AMINO-ACIDS(BCAAS) 2:1:1 RATIO
    Another highly efficient and rapid way to get amino acids into the blood (second only to di-and tripeptides) is through ingestion of free-form branch chain amino-acids (ffBCAAs). Combining di-and tripeptides with ffBCAAs creates a powerful one-two punch in maximally spiking amino-acids concentrations in the blood. The beauty of combining di-and tripeptides with ffBCAA’s is that both use different intestinal transporters to carry them into the blood, maximizing absorption speed with very little redundancy. Current research shows that di-and tripeptides may actually enhance the ffAA’s transporters, further increasing the rate of absorption. We follow the research supported ratio of 2:1:1 of leucine, isoleucine and valine. Research shows, between 2-3g of leucine per sitting may be the optimal dosing to maximize protein synthesis. One serving of IntrAbolic contains approximately 3g of leucine coming from the 2.5g free form and the rest coming from the naturally occurring leucine in the WPH. One to two servings of IntrAbolic, has you 100% covered and hitting the maximum needed amino-acids during one’s workout.*

401MG OF ELECTROLYTES AND COCONUT POWDER
    The importance of replacing the electrolytes: sodium, potassium and chloride should not be overlooked since, during exercise, we are losing electrolytes at an accelerated rate. Just as important, is their ability to assist in the absorption of fluid and carbohydrate uptake in the gut. The minerals calcium and magnesium are included as they are needed for muscular contraction and muscular growth. When magnesium levels are low during exercise, research has shown fatigue increases. Coconut powder is an additional source of electrolytes.*

Background & Frequently Asked Questions

WHAT IS INTRABOLIC?
    IntrAbolic pioneered and revolutionized the intra-workout peptide, free form amino-acid, electrolyte category back in 2007. The science and concept is simple, ingest quick digesting peptides and free form amino-acids during one’s workout and you prime your body to fight the catabolic (muscle breakdown) effects of exercise, boost recovery and decrease muscle soreness.*

WHAT MAKES TAKING NUTRIENTS IN THIS INTRA-WORKOUT TIME FRAME SO BENEFICIAL?
    Exercise in itself causes our body’s to increase blood flow to working muscles up to five times increasing amino acid delivery to skeletal muscle over six times. At the same time, cellular sensitivity is increased, enabling our muscles to increase the rate of the absorption of substrates and fuel. When high concentrations of amino-acids are present in the blood stream DURING exercise, the benefits are compounded, due to the large increase in blood flow and nutrient delivery to your muscles.*

WHAT MAKES INTRABOLIC THE MOST EFFECTIVE FORMULA IN THE INTRA-WORKOUT CATEGORY AND HOW IS IT DIFFERENT?
    IntrAbolic utilizes a whey protein hydrolysate (WPH) exclusively found ONLY in IntrAbolic. Our custom WPH has undergone a high degree of hydrolysis, which breakdown large proteins into smaller fragments, called peptides. Our custom WPH supplies a minimum of 65% of its peptides, in the shortest and most rapidly absorbed form, which are the low-molecular weight, di-and tripeptides. Our bodies contain transporters in our guts called PEPT1 which specifically transport di-and tripeptides. Due to the fact that di-and triptides do not have to undergo the same slow digestive process as regular protein, they can bypass the disadvantages that intact proteins possess. In addition to the most advanced WPH used, IntrAbolic is even further boosted, with extra free-form branch chain amino-acids(BCAAs), coconut powder and electrolytes, with their dosing complying with the research.*

WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTRABOLIC AND A SIMPLE BRANCH CHAIN AMINO-ACID(BCAA) SUPPLEMENT?
    Our bodies need ALL the NINE essential amino-acids (EAAs) to build muscle, so don’t settle for old school, incomplete products that only supply you with the THREE Branch chain amino-acids(BCAAs). While the BCAAs are very important EAAs, our bodies require the other SIX EAAs to build muscle. The BCAAs can’t do it alone without the other six EAAS. IntrAbolic provides ALL the NINE EAAs coming from our hydrolyzed whey protein and is boosted with extra BCAAs coming from both the hydrolyzed whey protein and free-form BCAAs. In addition, IntrAbolic, gives you 10 GRAMS of amino- acids per serving, along with coconut powder and electrolytes.*
    Last edited by Athletic Edge; 06-16-2016 at 10:01 AM.
    The EDGE is Calling, Come Join Me for some SCIENCE and Entertainment: Instagram User name- sciencewithsebastian

Science, stories, entertainment, product knowledge, join me- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172955671

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just posting in here because Sloop turned me onto Intrabolic a year or two ago and I loved it! Flavor was on point but the key was it was much more refreshing and felt more hydrated than other intra supplements. I think it was the coconut water powder included as that seems to really give me that refreshing feeling when drinking. Some excellent workouts and pumps have been had on Intrabolic.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've not tried any AE products, but I've followed some logs and read some reviews so I'm interested in trying this out. I love the coconut water and electrolytes for hydration during the hot summer months when I turn up the cardio and yardio.

I know you're not looking for reviews, but I'd be happy to review it if it given the opportunity to try it.

Thanks for the consideration.

amy1113 is a name known to all. (+5000) amy1113 is a name known to all. (+5000) amy1113 is a name known to all. (+5000) amy1113 is a name known to all. (+5000) amy1113 is a name known to all. (+5000) amy1113 is a name known to all. (+5000) amy1113 is a name known to all. (+5000) amy1113 is a name known to all. (+5000) amy1113 is a name known to all. (+5000) amy1113 is a name known to all. (+5000) amy1113 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was turned onto intrabolic a few years ago while I was cutting for a show. I mentioned to a friend how much I hated most flavors of amino acids and she gave me a serving of her mojito cooler and I have been using it ever since

dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, this is an unreal giveaway! I've used the Mojito flavor of Intrabolic once in the past and absolutely loved the taste of it. It was such a unique flavor and was really awesome when I mixed it with cold water….such a treat during my workouts. I used the tub during each of my workouts and the formula is great for helping extend my endurance during my workouts. Well done on the formula!!

Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have used Intrabolic on and off for a couple of years now. It was actually one of my first intra workouts that I was referred to. Really love the Mojito flavor and for me it is best used when I used to have cardio dedicated days.
    Previous Logs:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163204351
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163179741
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163056781

AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Intrabolic is one of my favorite intra products. I used the original and the newer version. I respond well to products with hydrolized whey protein and believe that it helps me recover better than your normal run of the mill intra product.

http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Athl...23b20430247eb/
    August 19, 2012 - Underwent heart transplant and still lifting strong!

Summer Lean Bulk + Life Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167855781

Check out all of my reviews - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169981883&pagenumber=

I Support MuscleTech

Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Intrabolic is one of my favorite intra products. I used the original and the newer version. I respond well to products with hydrolized whey protein and believe that it helps me recover better than your normal run of the mill intra product.

http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Athl...23b20430247eb/
    Excellent, thank you for sharing. How do you compare your experiences with APE versus, just simple bcaa products, that do not contain WPH or full spectrum of EAAs?
    The EDGE is Calling, Come Join Me for some SCIENCE and Entertainment: Instagram User name- sciencewithsebastian

Science, stories, entertainment, product knowledge, join me- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172955671

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for support. Intrabolic is truly the one who set the intra supplement standard. I've used it since the green apple days
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The biggest thing that stands out for me is the 401MG OF ELECTROLYTES AND COCONUT POWDER

I get the benefits of BCAAs, but I really think there is often not enough emphasis put on electrolytes with regard to hydration.

I haven't tried the WPH before.. But it definitely seems like it really adds to the BCAAs. I tend to train fasted, not necessarily on purpose, but out of necessity of schedule. Optimizing muscle protein synthesis with my intra workout while avoiding any catabolic effects = gainzz
    Current Log | https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173823581
    Store Reviews | http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/brennanmwhite

grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Athletic Edge View Post
    Excellent, thank you for sharing. How do you compare your experiences with APE versus, just simple bcaa products, that do not contain WPH or full spectrum of EAAs?
    For myself this is one of my favorites. I just bought 2 tubs one of each flavor. I'm just hoping that there will be some new flavors in the future. Please no fruit punch.

emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jumping in on this because I would love to review IntrAbolic! The label delivers a solid 10 g of aminos, and I love the inclusion of the hydrolyzed whey in addition to the BCAAs. Similar to a product like Compete, though the dose is high in IntrAbolic. I haven't tried it yet unfortunately, but here's my chance!

Wood Plow Owner/Operator matty316's Avatar
    matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have not had the pleasure of ever getting to try IntrAbolic before. I have had the new SteelEdge and APE Darknight, and if it's as good as those then I need to have this in my life. More specifically in my workouts. I train first thing in the mornings after waking and the added BCAA's help out tremendously intra and post work out for recovery. What I love in the profile of IntrAbolic is the addition of protein. Not to mention the electrolytes. This helps for those that need to have them replaced after a grueling session. I know, I know, can just drink gatorade or powerade for that. But no BCAA's or protein in those.

This makes IntrAbolic, to me, the perfect intra and post workout drink.

Just Getting Started TreatnHerRight's Avatar
    TreatnHerRight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreatnHerRight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreatnHerRight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreatnHerRight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreatnHerRight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreatnHerRight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreatnHerRight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreatnHerRight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreatnHerRight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreatnHerRight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreatnHerRight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow, Athletic Edge with even more giveaways! Steel Edge, and Intrabolic are amazing products! Juicy Watermelon is my fave flavor, mojito is nice too, but not as good as the watermelon ^_^.
    - - - - - Reviews - - - - -

KM Pre-Kaged, In-Kaged, Re-Kaged | Dymatize ISO-100, ISO-100 RTD, and Elite Casein | iSatori Hyper-Gro | MusclePharm Wreckage | EVL Nutrition ENGN| iForce Max Out | Cobra Labs Shadow X | RSP Nutrition Regen and Quadralean | ON Gold Standard Whey | Grenade Hydra 6 | BPI Sports Whey-HD | MuscleTech 100% ISO Whey, Platinum Whey, and Micellar Whey | ErgoGenix ErgoChain | PES High Volume

http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/TreatnHerRight

chzcake01 is just really nice. (+1000) chzcake01 is just really nice. (+1000) chzcake01 is just really nice. (+1000) chzcake01 is just really nice. (+1000) chzcake01 is just really nice. (+1000) chzcake01 is just really nice. (+1000) chzcake01 is just really nice. (+1000) chzcake01 is just really nice. (+1000) chzcake01 is just really nice. (+1000) chzcake01 is just really nice. (+1000) chzcake01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I haven't tried IntrAbolic yet but have tried other intra/bcaa products (Xtend, Xtend Perform, Bcaa Power, Animo-Gro, Animo-Amp). I'm quickly becoming a fan of these products and would like to see how IntrAbolic compares.

Originally Posted by chzcake01 View Post
    I haven't tried IntrAbolic yet but have tried other intra/bcaa products (Xtend, Xtend Perform, Bcaa Power, Animo-Gro, Animo-Amp). I'm quickly becoming a fan of these products and would like to see how IntrAbolic compares.
    Nothing has been able to compare after all these years, just a few and there's tons more showing some comparisons

Intra-Workout threads
    Intra-Workout Ingredient Comparison
    intra-workout comparisons
    Pick my next Intra-Workout product
    Best Intra-Workout Supplement
    Choose my next intra-workout supplement
    IntrAbolic comparisons
    IntrAbolic comparisons2

youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

I've been a fan of intrabolic ever since the CITRUS ICE was available. That was one of the best Intras I've had taken. Im a big fan of the Peptides and EAAS AND BCCAS all combined together. I used to Take the OG presurge Capsules stacked with intrabolic and had amazing workouts. I Do miss the OG presurge red capsules. =)

Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
    In for support. Intrabolic is truly the one who set the intra supplement standard. I've used it since the green apple days
    ^^^^ This and it has been the blue print for the endless amount of inferior copycats.

Regardless, there is only one IntrAbolic and its formula has never been bettered, that is until we come up with the next gen of it

Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hello there. I've never tried Intrabolic before, in fact I've only ever tried Scivation Xtend as far as BCAA's are concerned. I'm interested in it because it contains no caffeine (which is great for a person who's sensitive to it), BCAA and whey. Seems to me it should be great for helping to recover and reducing soreness (which I have noticed since I start taking Xtend). Thanks.

Resident Craft Brewer Hooverville's Avatar
    Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have never tried introbolic, but I know the legend currently logging A BCAA for my intra-workout but I know intrabolic comes as the best in the industry would surely love to write a review and or log this product thank you for your consideration
    It's your diet.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll be honest that it's been a long, long time since I've used Intrabolic. I used the very first version back when the labels looked like this….

So I guess it's time for me to get back into this stuff as I can imagine things have come a little ways since the early days. I can say that I really like the new imaging on the products so I'd be happy to help you take some of the old inventory off your hands for you! Haha. But in all honesty, it's a great product and one I would definitely like to re-kindle my relationship with.

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Intrabolic was the first intra workout supplement I ever tried years ago when I first started getting into supplements. I remember putting myself through a lot of workouts at my university's gym with the intrabolic/intraexcell combo .
    Still run through a bottle every now and then and will probably pick up some more with this in store deal.

louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ive been using Intrabolic on and off for years now! ive always found it to be super effective for recovery and repair....not to mention intra-workout hydration.

there are many great BCAA/Amino products on the market today worth trying out, but i always seem to find my way back to AE and Intrabolic! its an awesome product from a company i know i can trust.

Originally Posted by PaintPir View Post
    Intrabolic was the first intra workout supplement I ever tried years ago when I first started getting into supplements. I remember putting myself through a lot of workouts at my university's gym with the intrabolic/intraexcell combo .
    Still run through a bottle every now and then and will probably pick up some more with this in store deal.
    What is up man, been a long time, hope you are well. For those unaware an OG IntrAbolic user right here!

manzie20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manzie20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manzie20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manzie20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manzie20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manzie20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manzie20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manzie20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manzie20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manzie20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manzie20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dang this looks like an awesome product, but I have never tried it before. I love the aminos and the 5 grams of hydrolyzed whey protein that helps with amino absorption. I also like the added electrolytes. Not many BCAA products have both the electrolytes and hydrolyzed whey. I would love to try this product out and give an honest review.

Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Never got the chance to try Intrabolic so far but I want to try it because I think the addition of hydrolyzed whey is unique but the mojito flavor sounds awesome!
    Maxes
    Bench 405
    squat 435
    deadlift 525

Էպշտեյնը իրեն չսպանեց sfgiants13's Avatar
    sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hopefully winning the SteelEdge promo doesn't disqualify me. I'll put in anyway.

I've never used Intrabolic but I've used other BCAA products before. What strikes me as awesome is that this one is stimulant free, so I can take it with each workout vs. having to skip my usual BCAA drink when I have to workout at night because it has caffeine. Also the mojito flavor sounds pure awesome.
    (they/them) #ProudVegan We can beat this! Triple Vax. Wear Two Masks (one FFP2/3). Get a Covid Passport. Don't forget your Booster(s)! Asymptomatic long covid survivor

daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Intrabolic is hands down, one of the best Intra workout products on the market. i havent yet had the pleasure of trying out this new, re-formulated version but im sure it well worthy of the Athletic Edge name.

the Hydrolyzed Protein and Edurance/Hydration Blend are big attractions. getting Aminos into the bloodstream ASAP is important to me as is the replacement of electrolytes during intense exercise. i love the benefits of Coconut Water and was very pleasantly surprised to see it included in this re-formulated product.

i would love to review this for you and give my honest opinion of its effectiveness. thanks for the opp and good luck to everyone.

AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Athletic Edge View Post
    Overall recovery with WPH is better than a straight BCAA product. Maybe it's mental, but it seems like I do not need as much rest time between sets.
    August 19, 2012 - Underwent heart transplant and still lifting strong!

Summer Lean Bulk + Life Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167855781

Check out all of my reviews - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169981883&pagenumber=

I Support MuscleTech

MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I used Intrabolic for the first time on my first deployment when I was in the military back in 2010. I've always been a fan of peri-workout products since that time. Light and refreshing taste, and it actually encouraged me to drink more water during the workout. Glad to see the relaunch fellas!
    YOU > Bladen