Registered User bsem2%40mail.com's Avatar
    bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50)

A little help figuring out which sort of workout would fit my goals best?

I'm a flabby mess. This time last year I was benching my highest, squatting my most (10 sets a week of progressively heavy weight- very proud) and my cardio was varied and on point. Then I had to move and found my local gym is around a 5 on the suckitude scale. I never stopped hitting the gym, but my cardio scaled down to 30 min of the trainer machine and the bare minimum on weights. My strength has obviously atrophied, ad did my muscle. My waist line the exact opposite. i'm a bit surprised cuz I cut alcohol out and on some days only eat one large meal, but it can be very late at night, so maybe that contributes.

Anyway, I want to get back into the shape I was in. So my questions:
    1.) I know the law of muscle memory says we can get muscle back faster than having never it. Since I want to gain that muscle, but more so want to shed my flabby waistline and handles, should I lift heavy or aim for high reps?
    2.) Can anyone recommend an great routine for the sort of goals I'm aiming for?
    3.) Any supplements you recommend that might help me facilitate this faster?

Thanks!