Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Week 2 of cut, how am I doing/bf estimate

Hey all.

So, here's my (2 weeks tomorrow) cut. Lost around 2kg (scale shows between 81.8 and 82.1 in the morning when I always weigh myself, obviously shows more in the evening). Been feeling unmotivated because I feel like I haven't lost anything, then took this picture and I see a difference. I hope it's actual fat, not just lighting or me accidentally flexing - of course, tried not flexing at all, like in the first one, and I hope lighting doesn't affect it too much. Ignore the fact that I look like chit in my arms, trying hard to not flex anything.

Also, BF estimate? Was probably over 15% before but feel like I'm around 15% now (upper abs showing a bit when I flex), keeping in mind I genetically keep the majority of my fat in my stomach area. Waist size hasn't changed when I measure it, yet using a smaller hole on the belt - which is weird, maybe I'm measuring wrong.

Goal is 78-79kg at 10% body fat, hopefully I'll make it, willing to go as low as 76 but not less.

I don't count calories, except for some things, then I just estimate the rest and aim for around 2000. The only ''bad'' things I've eaten so far are 2 kebabs, a pizza and some ice-cream. Pretty sure it all fit my calories though, because I hadn't eaten much else those days (or still losing, if not exactly 2000). I'm lifting fairly regularly, didn't feel like it today and did 150 diamond push ups so it was something.

Cliffs:

-Goal is 10% bf, 77-78kg
    -Eating around 2000 calories/day, not really counting
    -weigh less, look less fat (I think), waist size remains same (around belly) - perhaps I'm measuring wrong
    -need BF estimate, keep in mind pretty much all fat I have is in my waist area

Thoughts?

''Every sheep can be sheared, but only a lion is able to grow a mane''.

~Me, on your basic bi-ch cookie cutter haircut

Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    uppp

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't notice any difference except lighting lol. It's only been a week though man what changes do you expect to see besides maybe a slight drop in water weight

Hyiero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyiero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyiero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyiero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyiero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyiero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyiero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyiero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyiero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyiero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyiero will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yea I'd post like a 4week/8week progress pic, 1-2 weeks isn't really enough to tell a big difference. Also if you really want to do a cut, i'd do it right, start cutting the calories and make sure you know your maintenance levels.

Also better pictures(front and back) would help notice the changes.

Actually been two weeks

Yeah I know lighting can throw it off but I think there's a difference in the gut maybe I'm delusional tho

My maint is at 2700-3000, eating around 2000, and watching what and mostly how much I eat, even when i have cheat meals I'm trying to fit it around 2000.

Thanks for responses, guys!

Registered User ValentinTambosi's Avatar
    ValentinTambosi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValentinTambosi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValentinTambosi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValentinTambosi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValentinTambosi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValentinTambosi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValentinTambosi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValentinTambosi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValentinTambosi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValentinTambosi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValentinTambosi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you are in a 700-1000kcal deficit weight should come off rather fast. Not saying you should be done after 2 weeks, but maybe you should think about your cheat meals. How closely are you tracking your intake? How do you fit a cheat meal into a 2000kcal day?
    muscleassembly.com
    – – – – – – – – – – – –
    fb.com/muscleassembly
    twitter.com/muscleassembly
    instagram.com/valentintambosi

Originally Posted by ValentinTambosi View Post
    If you are in a 700-1000kcal deficit weight should come off rather fast. Not saying you should be done after 2 weeks, but maybe you should think about your cheat meals. How closely are you tracking your intake? How do you fit a cheat meal into a 2000kcal day?
    Well, had 3 total so far. One pizza, which I can't track - I assumed it's around 1000 calories, though, and ate about 1200-1300 before.

Two kebabs, which I'm estimating at 700 calories and ice-cream one time.

The way I'm tracking is I calculate breakfast (300calories), then eat one white bread sandwich, between 70-110g of bread, with salami and cheese - googled, estimating one around 400 calories, had 2 eggs+bread for lunch a few days in a row (estimating around 400 calories) and cheat meals came after. I usually eat a yoghurt (300calories) and some bread in the afternoon/evening. When I lift, I add in a protein shake, around 150-200 calories, depending on amount of milk. In the end, it's between 1800-2200 every day. (300+400+400+300+200+ let's say another 600, even though I don't eat as much most days but I always estimate up rather than down - a total of 2200). Still at least a 500-700 calories deficit, most days more, 700+.

Goal is 1kg/week, which, so far, has been successful. Should be done cutting in a month at this rate, hopefully.

EDIT: When you do the math, 3500 calories - 0.5kg, 7000 calories - 1kg, 7x1000... So it fits
    Last edited by Pigler; 09-15-2015 at 11:46 AM.

pfb85ster is on a distinguished road. (+10) pfb85ster is on a distinguished road. (+10) pfb85ster is on a distinguished road. (+10) pfb85ster is on a distinguished road. (+10) pfb85ster is on a distinguished road. (+10) pfb85ster is on a distinguished road. (+10) pfb85ster is on a distinguished road. (+10) pfb85ster is on a distinguished road. (+10) pfb85ster is on a distinguished road. (+10) pfb85ster is on a distinguished road. (+10) pfb85ster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cant really see much based on photo but as long as you drop around 2-3 lbs a week its good. In the beginning it can be more, often waterweight.

Just keep at it, 2 weeks is short to evaluate.