Registered User iron warrior101's Avatar
    iron warrior101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

caffeine and headaches

currently i am taking 25 mg. ephedrine alkaloids and 250 mg. caffeine (i would only take 200, but 50 more are in the mini thins which use to get the ephedrine) twice a day, one at 6 the other at 2:30 b4 workout. newayz, lately i am getting a light strain of headaches, each day i have them they are not bad and by all means bearable, but they are always there just real light headaches. i am pretty sure itis the caffeine and every so often i get this high level of pounding for just like a second. should i stop taking the caffeine what do u think, or is this normal?

AJ31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the same thing happened to me when i started taking hydroxycut but i had so much other medication like nicotine patches and even though im rather big and tall i nearly blsnked out because of the way my head was feeling but it went away in about a week try and ask a profesional person about your problem

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You are probably dehydrated. Caffeine and ephedra both dehydrate you, and dehydration can often be the cause of headaches. Drink more water, lots more, like 1-2 gallons per day. 2 gal is a lot but at the very least 1 gallon.

Registered User iron warrior101's Avatar
    iron warrior101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok thx for the replies guys, i drink at least 1 gal a day, i was advised b4 starting the ec stack that when i stop i would prolly get a few headaches from not taking the caffeine but it is going on now while im still on it, i think im gonna start tapering off it.