coalbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) coalbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) coalbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) coalbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) coalbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) coalbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) coalbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) coalbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) coalbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) coalbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) coalbag will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Jumping Jacks after weight training?

I like to do jumping jacks for cardio but should i do this after my weight training or leave it till my cardio day. My workout routine consists of working different body parts from monday to thursday with cardio on friday and resting on the weekend. Would incorporating cardio after my lifting help me lose more fat or would it effect my muscle gains. I am trying to lose body fat and gain some muscle.

AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by coalbag View Post
    I like to do jumping jacks for cardio but should i do this after my weight training or leave it till my cardio day. My workout routine consists of working different body parts from monday to thursday with cardio on friday and resting on the weekend. Would incorporating cardio after my lifting help me lose more fat or would it effect my muscle gains. I am trying to lose body fat and gain some muscle.
    calorie deficits burn fat in combination with resistance training, cardio is good for the body heart/ lungs etc but you can lose fat without it. Cardio: running, walking or whatever increases calorie burn and helps create a deficit

I don't understand the point of a cardio day you should be active all the time ..low intensity cardio such as regular walking will increase your overall calorie burn and wont impact on your training....however 90% of fat loss in my experience is about diet.

I do jumping jacks as part of my circuit based routine, they are good but not some amazing fat burning exercise mix it up a bit or it will just get stale,