Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I think you guys may be onto something about Western society "changing" women.

So I have a female friend that I've known for over a year that has been with the SAME man and only man since she was 17. She is 31, going on 32. She is from Romania. You may have seen me mentioned how HNNNG she is (no pics sorry)

I recall last year telling me about her long relationship but over a few months I realize that she would hang around me more and she had a lot of guy friends, I met her husband maybe twice, her and her husband's interests didn't align.

She was on her husband's visa and she could not transfer her degree over here so she was bummed about that. She always said she wanted to make her own money and be independent from her husband.

Fast forward she is hanging out with friends more, doing less and less activities with him, she has been in America for less than two and all of a sudden she needs to 'find herself'.

She later tells me that her husband really wants kids, she doesn't because she feels as though she isn't ready and she is still in the 'finding herself' phase. She tells me then she wants to enjoy her husband more.

Little did I know that she was getting a divorce from him. She tells me this tonight and it has been a few months. I'm the second person she told this.

Seriously, how the **** does a person be with the same person for so long and all of a sudden needs to find themselves while being in America?

I think you guys are right, now she is pursing her degree to go to school and stuff and may move.

I'm going to pursue it because she has seemed to have an interest in me before but wouldn't since she's married. Game is off now!

Cliffs:
    -Have a female friend from Romania
    -Been with the same guy for 15 years.
    -One year living here in America she is doing less and less stuff with her husband.
    -Husband wants kids, she doesn't. She needs to "find herself"
    -She tells me she is getting a divorce.

Damn you Western Society!

EDIT

I'll show you a pic of this chick, not showing you her face of course, but you can tell she's fit.

Last edited by sword_; 05-07-2014 at 11:50 AM.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gather 'round children.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Lol sounds typical, u gonna bang her?

JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is going to sound weird but I hope one day I find a wife that reminds me of my mom.
    Love Taylor Swift crew

SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000)

Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    Lol sounds typical, u gonna bang her?
    I've told you about this chick right? She wants me to go to Dallas to Europa with her this weekend. Just her and I.

Do you really think my answer was no to this?

Originally Posted by JD805 View Post
    This is going to sound weird but I hope one day I find a wife that reminds me of my mom.
    Not weird at all.

Originally Posted by SighGR View Post
    [img]http://www.toonhole.com/comics/2013-09-18-susanmarryme.jpg[img]
    lol this

- GZA "4th Chamber"

ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pics of sloot

PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cant trust these hoes man

word
    It's all going to be ok, Kings

viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wester girls are the worst. Im so glad i live right across the border

Every weekend theres cali girls who come and party since 18+ is the legal age to drink, most of them with bf amd i end up banging them.

But local girls are more conservative and with morals. Brb wifing up a hot latina virgin girl

patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Romanians gonna Romane

Originally Posted by viewtifulBrah View Post

Every weekend theres cali girls who come and party since 18+ is the legal age to drink, most of them with bf amd i end up banging them.

But local girls are more conservative and with morals. Brb wifing up a hot latina virgin girl
    What city you in mate?
    just stop caring ---------↘ ✻

it's not your nation -------↘ ✼

they're not your freedoms -- → -- | no questions | -- ↭ -- | ♘ ♋9 ✡ ♒ ♞ミ♣彡♞ ♒ ✡ ♋9 ♘ |⇔| Murica. Bill Frank. Thomas Jeff. Bill of Rights. Constitution. Rand Paul. )︻气デ═一

relish in the power -------↗ ✽

if it feels good, do it ---↗ ✾

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    I've told you about this chick right? She wants me to go to Dallas to Europa with her this weekend. Just her and I.

Do you really think my answer was no to this?
    Lol oooooh shiit ya i remember u tellin me bout her, oh lawd u guys have come a long way.

IKeepClimbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKeepClimbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKeepClimbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKeepClimbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKeepClimbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKeepClimbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKeepClimbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKeepClimbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKeepClimbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKeepClimbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKeepClimbing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Western culture creates sloots, and here is why. Girls can only be truly independent in western countries. For girls becoming independent = becoming a sloot. That's all you need to know.

viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by patriots1977 View Post
    What city you in mate?
    Us citizen living in Tijuana

Originally Posted by ChrisVigor View Post
    Pics of sloot
    Don't have a good pic but will get one.

Originally Posted by PhilAUS View Post
    Cant trust these hoes man

word
    Fo sho.

Originally Posted by viewtifulBrah View Post

Oh yes. Latinas are loyal.

Originally Posted by patriots1977 View Post
    Romanians gonna Romane

What city you in mate?
    lmao

Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    Lol oooooh shiit ya i remember u tellin me bout her, oh lawd u guys have come a long way.
    Oh yes we have.

Originally Posted by IKeepClimbing View Post
    Western culture creates sloots, and here is why. Girls can only be truly independent in western countries. For girls becoming independent = becoming a sloot. That's all you need to know.
    Yeah pretty much ahaha.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fo sho.
    Das it mane
    It's all going to be ok, Kings

kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000)
    She didn't change, it was always inside of her, now she has the option to choose.

jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gather 'round children.
    ***No Breathe Crew (test levels through the roof)***

***No Eat Crew***

***0 test crew (up from negative)***

PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    'Find myself' is sloot speak for 'I need to phuck a bunch of guys'

VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn you Western Society!

JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Watch this guys youtube series.

Very interesting and I learned alot.

PelicanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PelicanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PelicanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PelicanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PelicanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PelicanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PelicanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PelicanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PelicanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PelicanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PelicanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Husband is mad his romanian wife is muzzing to this while sucking tyrones cawk.

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    das it mane. dem hoes only good for a smash.

Not even my final form NZninja101's Avatar
    NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ae gurl u from Romania? Because my dick's gonna romain in your pussy.
    'People are gonna remember me as a god forever... Like-like-like Troy, like Chiles heel, I'm a god forever I'll be remembered for thousands of years to come' - Jason Genova

Texas Method Mod: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171537443&p=1444534723&viewfull=1#post1444534723

Originally Posted by NZninja101 View Post
    Ae gurl u from Romania? Because my dick's gonna romain in your pussy.
    das it mane

- GZA "4th Chamber"

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think it's because the US culture seems to heavily promote social atomism.

IMO...

Western spirituality/personal development is centred around self-image and 'success' (meaning money and status). A successful life is being confident, rich, and having high social status.

I understand that mentality also exists in the East, but they seem to value connections far more than the west, their spirituality/personal development is about forming better connections with their environment and others.

If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    I think it's because the US culture seems to heavily promote social atomism.

IMO...

Western spirituality/personal development is centred around self-image and 'success' (meaning money and status). A successful life is being confident, rich, and having high social status. I understand that mentality also exists in the East, but they seem to value connections far more than the west, their spirituality/personal development is about forming better connections with their environment and others.

Fully agree here also.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Strong, das it mane
    Leather jacket crew
    Pink skateboard crew

**Cryptocurrency crew - disregard dollars, acquire bitcoin**
    16r6AWYiByT6tCCv11st3UQcdmiaFP352g

Former manlet - now 5'11

mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    BRB using imagination because no pics
    Lets get shredded for summer brahs

MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is not western society which is changing women, is the other way round
    Always pick #6 crew
    +Positive Crew+
    ┌∩┐(︺︹︺)┌∩┐Men Going Their Own Way Crew ➥

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no pics, no c...

yeah man, good post, I agree with everything you said. very well thought out.
    AP5 / PRO-Fap