Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Started my dog toy business -- Durable toys that float -- Like our FB page for REPS

OUR ********

http://www.********.com/BadDogToyz

I will spend however many days it takes repping every brah ITT who likes - SRS

Update from the old thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...=159874691&p11

We had a few supplier issues on our end that took a bit of time to work out but we finally got everything situated and launched successfully this past weekend!

A little background from my old thread

Originally Posted by KoCorl View Post
    So 3 years ago me and my father created these dog toys, below I have posted pics of the very same two and they are still in perfect shape (Please note the fraying near the handles came from lack of correct splicing equipment which we now have)

These toys have also gone through harsh scenarios -- Outside all the time / In and out of water/lakes/out in winter so constant freezing/thawing (as you can see in pic it is frozen)/ and constant tugging/chewing from our dog.

Some features

good length (around 2 and 1 ft respectively)
    Floats
    Rope cleans dogs teeth when chewing
    Dishwasher friendly
    Good weight for long distance throwing
    Handmade in the US
    The Polypropylene rope we get is safe if ingested in dogs stomachs
    and the main fact that you will only need 1 as they will not get chewed up and you constantly replacing toys

A great training toy for big/hunting dogs.

A couple questions for you guys, do you like the color? we have made multiple colors and we think the yellow will be the standard look and we might have a "hunters orange version as well"
    A price for the long and short styles? Any improvements you can see at the moment?

If you have a dog(s) and would like a sample (provided you could leave a review/few pictures with your dog) I would be happy to send a sample to a couple people for no charge. (The sample would come in 1-3 weeks as we are still finalizing the a lot on the business end. If interested send me a PM and I will respond when we are getting closer to a final date)

Thanks guys I really appreciate you input and am trying my hardest to get this project started.

PICS OF 3 YEAR OLD TOYS

We have launched and currently we are doing Gun and Knife shows/Pet Shows/and trying to get involved with dock dogs. Here are some updated pictures.

Post any questions here and I'll be happy to answer, also always looking for criticism, and things to work on. Remember this is our launching period so we are ALWAYS looking to improve.
    LA misc crew
    Misc Crypto DEEP pockets crew

xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks like rope.

Lookin' good brah

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Done brah.
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

***ЯR*** Big Dawg Crew ***ЯR***

KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xs650 View Post
    Looks like rope.

Lookin' good brah
    thanks man! Handcrafted in the US of A

Originally Posted by TimDF View Post
    Done brah.
    Repped. thanks man!
    LA misc crew

Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't have FB so can't like, but good luck brah. It's a tough market.

SeanArcher is not very helpful. (-500) SeanArcher is not very helpful. (-500) SeanArcher is not very helpful. (-500) SeanArcher is not very helpful. (-500) SeanArcher is not very helpful. (-500) SeanArcher is not very helpful. (-500) SeanArcher is not very helpful. (-500) SeanArcher is not very helpful. (-500) SeanArcher is not very helpful. (-500) SeanArcher is not very helpful. (-500) SeanArcher is not very helpful. (-500)
    Simple product, large potential market. I can see this going 200k+ per year. You're doing it man
    Red because apparently discussing drug laws is bad.

ZechWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZechWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZechWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZechWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZechWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZechWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZechWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZechWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZechWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZechWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZechWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Liked. Zech White is my FB name.
    Good luck brother, Entrepreneur Brah checking in, would love to hear more about your future plans, who made your website/what you're going to do for marketing.
    I have many ideas like this, I'm good at making websites, but it's tough getting your name out there and stuff.

Good luck!
    John 3:19

Originally Posted by Doudline View Post
    Don't have FB so can't like, but good luck brah. It's a tough market.
    Thank you my man!

It is a tough, but good market. We cater to medium+ sized dogs and a big selling point is that our toy floats / is indestructible (as close to as possible IMO)

We have already been asked by someone to become a sale rep for us, and have a few big concepts to expand upon in the near future.
    LA misc crew

Recovered Ameribrah headinahole's Avatar
    headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was thinking to myself "Man that thing looks like it's been ran over by a lawn mower"

then pic description lol.

liked
    ***Traditional Wet Shaving Crew***
    ***Official Dog Owners Crew***
    ***Whiskey Neat Crew***
    ***Texas Crew***
    ***Dallas Misc***
    Back From Back Injury pic thread updated (8/21/14)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162931351

Originally Posted by SeanArcher View Post
    Simple product, large potential market. I can see this going 200k+ per year. You're doing it man
    Thank you! I remember back in grade school when the teachers would ask us what we wanted to be when we grew up I would always say "entrepreneur" lol, Working hard for the future!
    LA misc crew

headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you! I remember back in grade school when the teachers would ask us what we wanted to be when we grew up I would always say "entrepreneur" lol, Working hard for the future!
    Just a thought man, I'd be more inclined to purchase one if it didn't remind me of rope in every way possible. See about getting different colors, maybe weave 2 different colors in like they do paracord.
    ***Whiskey Neat Crew***
    ***Texas Crew***
    ***Dallas Misc***

Oakleyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oakleyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oakleyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oakleyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oakleyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oakleyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oakleyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oakleyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oakleyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oakleyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oakleyco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Done. Good Luck bro!
    "Most problems are not really problems at all, but simply a matter of attitude toward a given life condition"

Originally Posted by headinahole View Post
    Just a thought man, I'd be more inclined to purchase one if it didn't remind me of rope in every way possible. See about getting different colors, maybe weave 2 different colors in like they do paracord.
    Well, the monkey fist has to be one solid color. Our main toy (the long one) can be made with two different colors but we are not really trying to market this to the "sissy/pretty" dog if you get what I'm saying. also as for a training toy (one that will be thrown in water) we wanted to use a color than has the most contrast as possible.

With by reminding you of rope do you mean the standard yellow "rope" color I presume? We don't really want to try to "decieve" our customers, we want to sell on our basis - It floats, rough, and tough.

I really apprentice the thoughts though!

Also we are making "Torture Tests" video series where we do "stunts with out toys.

For example we threw the toy over my S10 blazer's hitch with the parking break on and the car in gear while turned off (manuel) and used our jeep to pull the blazer around a parking lot, Getting a video of the toy lifting up the back end of my blazer with a forklift this week as well!

^^^^
    What are your thoughts on a video series like that?
    LA misc crew

Originally Posted by ZechWhite View Post
    Liked. Zech White is my FB name.
    Good luck brother, Entrepreneur Brah checking in, would love to hear more about your future plans, who made your website/what you're going to do for marketing.
    I have many ideas like this, I'm good at making websites, but it's tough getting your name out there and stuff.

Good luck!
    Thanks man! If you want to talk any farther feel free to send me a PM.
    LA misc crew

Not a bad idea, what would've been great if you've been filming the use of the product over the past couple years. Show a time lapse of that, with some other test thrown in.
    ***Whiskey Neat Crew***
    ***Texas Crew***
    ***Dallas Misc***

Originally Posted by headinahole View Post
    Not a bad idea, what would've been great if you've been filming the use of the product over the past couple years. Show a time lapse of that, with some other test thrown in.
    Right, We are doing a week by week with a owned of 3 pit bulls, currently on 3 months and looking great!

Once we start getting reviews and testimonials (We highly encourage everyone we sell to to post/email up pictures with their dogs/updates on the toy) I feel it will garner a lot more interest.
    LA misc crew

Bob Ross Reincarnated ElCaballo33's Avatar
    ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Like #11 OP.
    ☆ Distance Running Crew ☆ Bob Ross Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆ President ☆ Chairman of the Board ☆
    43 months sober and counting
    No one cared who I was until I put on the afro.
    Running sloots be like ''Oh Caballo your stride is soooo long!''
    NYJ NYK NYR NYY 4 Life
    The Horse always comes through!

Alpha As Fuking Fuk bigdogfarmhand's Avatar
    bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Would you consider having a dealer in colorado? Srs

I have a in with over 25 horse tack and feed stores. I also know a guy that sales horse tack all over the south and Texas and has for 30 years

I would be willing to buy 300-400 at a whole sell cost and sell them if I can make a little.

Pm me if interested. I know I can move this product

Edit.

Me and my guy also buy nylon and rope products direct from china , and he has 15 braiders In a warehouse that just braid horse tack all day, they could make these easy
    Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.

LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100)
    Wow OP you bought a rope from Home Depot, spray painted it yellow and are now selling it, good for you.

matpalm is not very helpful. (-500) matpalm is not very helpful. (-500) matpalm is not very helpful. (-500) matpalm is not very helpful. (-500) matpalm is not very helpful. (-500) matpalm is not very helpful. (-500) matpalm is not very helpful. (-500) matpalm is not very helpful. (-500) matpalm is not very helpful. (-500) matpalm is not very helpful. (-500) matpalm is not very helpful. (-500)
    good luck btw nice dog

barracudal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barracudal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barracudal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barracudal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barracudal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barracudal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barracudal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barracudal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barracudal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barracudal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barracudal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you should go on shark tank brah

anonymous
    LIKED!

In return please like my Canadian Army clothing line!

*****://www.********.com/CombatArmsClothing

sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Best of luck brah, you're gonna make it

big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bigdogfarmhand View Post
    Would you consider having a dealer in colorado? Srs

I have a in with over 25 horse tack and feed stores. I also know a guy that sales horse tack all over the south and Texas and has for 30 years

I would be willing to buy 300-400 at a whole sell cost and sell them if I can make a little.

Pm me if interested. I know I can move this product

Edit.

Me and my guy also buy nylon and rope products direct from china , and he has 15 braiders In a warehouse that just braid horse tack all day, they could make these easy
    misc, we on that networking time?
    *take sip of water after every set crew*

++ Positive Crew ++

kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What if the dogs swallow some of that rope string that breaks off? Good luck to you and your old man!

sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Like number 14 gl op awesome idea!!!

Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you my man!

It is a tough, but good market. We cater to medium+ sized dogs and a big selling point is that our toy floats / is indestructible (as close to as possible IMO)

We have already been asked by someone to become a sale rep for us, and have a few big concepts to expand upon in the near future.
    The thing is, I am not sure the floatability is enough of a distinctive factor for this (most of these toys claim to be indestructible too - few really are though). Is there really a need for being able to play with it in the pool/river with your dog or whatever? I'm not so sure.
    And even though it looks neat, it's a bit generic to the eye, so people probably wouldn't stop to look at the notice and say "Hey, I could use this!"

tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Make a paypal store or some chit where you can directly order one. Good luck OP
    Winter is not coming
    Aways pick 1 crew
    Calf veins are bigger than bicep veins crew
    DA BEARS, Cubs, Vols, Grizzlies

Originally Posted by big__chris View Post
    misc, we on that networking time?
    him and farmhand bout to be on that boats and hos time
    ***Whiskey Neat Crew***
    ***Texas Crew***
    ***Dallas Misc***

TheThrill1 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheThrill1 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheThrill1 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheThrill1 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheThrill1 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheThrill1 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheThrill1 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheThrill1 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheThrill1 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheThrill1 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheThrill1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Liked. 15.
    Thunder up!