mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking 2014 Transformation Challenge

Hi ladies! I just wanted to see if anyone on this forum is going to be doing the 2014 transformation challenge? I have registered and joined the Body Group - is anyone else in on this!? Would be great to have a few friends doing the challenge to keep us all motivated.

My goals for the challenge is to lose body fat while maintaining my current muscle mass, to set me up to start a slow bulk in Winter (currently Summer in New Zealand). I am currently approx 31% BF based on caliper testing, hoping to reduce that to 26% in the twelve weeks, looking forward to the challenge! Overall goal is to get to approx 22% BF after a bulk and cutting cycle (or a few more, who knows!) by the end of 2014.

I've been training with my trainer and have just got back into the compound lifts, in particular deadlifts/chest press/pull ups/front squats/military press after some neck and shoulder issues. Would love to hear from some other girls planning on doing the challenge

train hard and smart Outdoor Girl's Avatar
    Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I might be interested...where's the info on the challenge, do you have a link?

Are you in New Zealand? Someone was just telling me the other day it was one of the most amazing places on Earth - and she's been to a lot of places, she's a travel agent!

Good luck with your goals!!
    My Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169367373&p=1399499263

mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Outdoor Girl View Post
    I might be interested...where's the info on the challenge, do you have a link?

Are you in New Zealand? Someone was just telling me the other day it was one of the most amazing places on Earth - and she's been to a lot of places, she's a travel agent!

Good luck with your goals!!
    Hey there Yes I live in New Zealand, it is a great place, although I haven't been anywhere else apart from Australia so I have no comparison LOL. There is a link to the transformation challenge at the top of each forum. Say you go into the Female Forums, then at the top it says "Announcements" then it has $100k transformation challenge under there (Let me know if you can't find it - I don't have enough posts to add links yet)

surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am doing the Challenge! All signed up and in the bodygroup as well! My goal is to lose some body fat to prepare me for summer up here in the Northern Hemi! The challenge ends like 2 weeks before my birthday, so what better time to look good? Maybe I can get the husband to take me out for a celebratory dinner.

I am also jealous of your New Zealand-ness. I hear it is fantastic. My friend is visiting there now, but it is on the way back from Antarctica. I hope I can go one day.

Good Luck!
    My journal***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154730253&p=1087075443#post1087075443

Gotta keep up the hard work!!

NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I registered too! I hope to stick to it! Good luck to you all.

Awesome!

sbilyeu75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbilyeu75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbilyeu75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbilyeu75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbilyeu75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbilyeu75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbilyeu75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbilyeu75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbilyeu75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbilyeu75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbilyeu75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just signed up. I've been lacking motivation since having my son two years ago. Who would have thought he still wouldn't be sleeping through the night at two years old? Anyway, my personal goal is to get to 140 lbs and 25% BF. I'm at 170 lbs and about 34% right now. I've been doing NROF4W and I'm on Stage 3 now. Like I said, I've been in consistent.

Good luck everyone!

vwideski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I just registered for 2014 challenge today!

Originally Posted by mtbkr View Post
    Hi ladies! I just wanted to see if anyone on this forum is going to be doing the 2014 transformation challenge? I have registered and joined the Body Group - is anyone else in on this!? Would be great to have a few friends doing the challenge to keep us all motivated.

My goals for the challenge is to lose body fat while maintaining my current muscle mass, to set me up to start a slow bulk in Winter (currently Summer in New Zealand). I am currently approx 31% BF based on caliper testing, hoping to reduce that to 26% in the twelve weeks, looking forward to the challenge! Overall goal is to get to approx 22% BF after a bulk and cutting cycle (or a few more, who knows!) by the end of 2014.

I've been training with my trainer and have just got back into the compound lifts, in particular deadlifts/chest press/pull ups/front squats/military press after some neck and shoulder issues. Would love to hear from some other girls planning on doing the challenge

I'm super stoked for this challenge! I just need to join the body group, complete profile & take some "before pics" ugh, I really don't want to bare it all in front of the camera... BUT in 12 weeks I can look back and laugh

Looking forward to encouraging each other along the way

train hard and smart Outdoor Girl's Avatar
    Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks very much for the info! Good luck to everyone doing the challenge!
    My Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169367373&p=1399499263

Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Happy New Year!

Registered for the challenge and am excited for the outcome. Hope I can keep motivating myself to finish strong.

Wish all of you best!
    2018 Oct/Nov/Dec Fat Loss and Motivation
    Start Wt: 152.8 lbs (Sep 29)
    Goal weight 136 lbs (Dec 28)

Wk 1: 152.8 (Oct 5), Wk 2: 148.6 (Oct 12), Wk 3: 152.2 (Oct 19), Wk 4: 152.2 (Oct 26)
    Wk 5: 150.4 (Nov 2), Wk 6: 158.8 (Nov 9), Wk 7: 152.8 (Nov 16) , Week 8: (Nov 23)
    Wk 9: (Nov 30), Wk 10: (Dec 7), Wk 11: (Dec 14), Week 12: (Dec 21)
    Wk 13: (Dec 28)

Bechebb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I,m in .... Bring it on ...lost track totally over the last year and am feeling it now... never been so heavy.. and felt so out of Shape....
    I,m in to shift the Fat and keep hold of the Muscle that's hiding under there ???... plus to put my faith back in me...
    So come on all lets rock this Challenge ;-) xxx
    You can,t change what u don,t want to fix.......

Great to see there are a few of us doing this! Start date is getting closer, the countdown is on

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have entered as well, you guys can join this thread for more motivation and more people doing it this year, as well as see results from last year.
    Good Luck!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...945043&page=17
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I joined as well! My goal is to lose BF. I'd like to lose 10lbs and shape up. This challenge is great bc it ends right before I go to Jamaica (I want to be ready for that bikini lol )

AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am entering too. I am a full time student and really let myself go over the last 4 months The challenge seems fun and motivational. Good luck everyone

Currently: Transforming missbellejane's Avatar
    missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I too have registered. I haven't really had the time to set myself up yet but will be doing that over the next couple of days.
    My sole focus is on losing body fat. Right now I'm at about 38% which is obviously way too much. I am really not sure if I am shooting for the stars or not but I am setting myself a target of 32% body fat by the end of the 12 weeks. If my calculations are correct, that's a loss of around 0.5kg (1.1lb) per week which I think is achievable.

The only thing I'm not really too sure of is, do I have to follow one of the bb.com training programs?
    Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning.
    - Thomas Jefferson

AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by missbellejane View Post
    I too have registered. I haven't really had the time to set myself up yet but will be doing that over the next couple of days.
    My sole focus is on losing body fat. Right now I'm at about 38% which is obviously way too much. I am really not sure if I am shooting for the stars or not but I am setting myself a target of 32% body fat by the end of the 12 weeks. If my calculations are correct, that's a loss of around 0.5kg (1.1lb) per week which I think is achievable.

The only thing I'm not really too sure of is, do I have to follow one of the bb.com training programs?
    Following a bb.com training program is not a requirement. They just ask that you stay active on BodySpace: tracking workouts, blogging, pics, making friends.

Your goal is definitely achievable! Let's do this!

Bechebb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lets rock it girls... can't wait to get started ...but not looking forward to the before photos :-( can't wait for the after ones mind !!! :-)
    You can,t change what u don,t want to fix.......

Originally Posted by Bechebb View Post
    Lets rock it girls... can't wait to get started ...but not looking forward to the before photos :-( can't wait for the after ones mind !!! :-)
    Ditto that!!

JustKitten is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustKitten is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustKitten is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustKitten is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustKitten is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustKitten is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustKitten is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustKitten is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustKitten is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustKitten is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustKitten is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm really thinking about submitting some photos and trying this out. My only concern is that the week before the competition is over I am getting two procedures done on my ankle... 11 weeks to train won't entirely kill my chances but I have no clue how I'll be feeling when the pictures are due.

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've joined the challenge as well. Good luck to all of you! Looking forward to viewing all of your progress!

missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JustKitten View Post
    I'm really thinking about submitting some photos and trying this out. My only concern is that the week before the competition is over I am getting two procedures done on my ankle... 11 weeks to train won't entirely kill my chances but I have no clue how I'll be feeling when the pictures are due.
    I'm getting on a plane and travelling to the US about a week before the contest ends. Don't let it hold you back. Just do what you can in the time you have
    Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning.
    - Thomas Jefferson

ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I joined I can't wait!! What is the link for the transformation challenge group?

EllenRipley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EllenRipley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EllenRipley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EllenRipley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EllenRipley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EllenRipley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EllenRipley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EllenRipley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EllenRipley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EllenRipley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EllenRipley has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I joined too and I am terrified...have to stop binging RIGHT NOW!
    Good luck to you! Sure you can do it!
    you are what you eat

zizsplat will become famous soon enough. (+50) zizsplat will become famous soon enough. (+50) zizsplat will become famous soon enough. (+50) zizsplat will become famous soon enough. (+50) zizsplat will become famous soon enough. (+50) zizsplat will become famous soon enough. (+50) zizsplat will become famous soon enough. (+50) zizsplat will become famous soon enough. (+50) zizsplat will become famous soon enough. (+50) zizsplat will become famous soon enough. (+50) zizsplat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by EllenRipley View Post
    I joined too and I am terrified...have to stop binging RIGHT NOW!
    Good luck to you! Sure you can do it!
    No no you gotta stop binging on Monday :P. I'm excited for the challenge too. I don't really have a specific goal so much as to keep working towards my overall goal of losing fat and pursuing my fitness goal of chin ups . I'm also excited because this is the first time I've taken progress photos (wish I had take some 3 months ago when I started because there has already been a massive difference) so I'm looking forward to comparing in 12 weeks.

Do what you can do to change your lifestyle now. If you start making small changes now, it will make it much easier in the long run.
    - Thomas Jefferson

drewgoodwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BodyGroul

mtbkr where did you find the BodyGroup for the challenge? My wife and have signed up but can't seem to find the right BodyGroup. The closest one we've found says it was for 2011. Most likely we just don't know how to use the site properly. Any pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck in the challenge! Great to see so many people south of the equator signing up.

Drew