Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Make you look like Brad Pitt....

Hey. I have been doing a lot of research about the androgenic effects of steroids. Many guys like myself could use a larger jaw, deeper brow and more facial hair.

Has anyone used a prohormone or steroid which may have changed there facial structure? Cheekbone growth, widening of the jaw, increase in facial hair, deep brow, ect.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Josh8315; 08-15-2003 at 11:53 PM.
    later

iamchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've wondered about this too. Age is probably a factor. For example, at 20, I can't grow a full beard yet, nor sideburns, so I was thinking to myself, "Gee, here's your chance, before you're body has completely cemented, to look like an Abercrombie model! Take some 1-AD!" Heh, but of course, I have no idea if it would actually have an effect.

I'd also love to hear any educated responses.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    plastic surgery would be your best option. growth hormone might be able to alter some of those facial features, theoretically, but you would have no control over what it would do and you may end up looking like a cave man.

I wouldn't want to destroy this beautiful face
    (Seriously, wish I were pretty like all my ultra-femme gay friends )
    Attached Images
    Last edited by iamchris; 08-16-2003 at 12:09 AM.

Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeah, I tried 1AD and didnt change my face much.

As far as plastic surgery or GH--I know there is an easier way.

This year my cheekbones started to grow and my jaw widened somewhat. It usually happens after I get a surge of testosterone (from lifting or whatever). Nitric Oxide seems to help too, I did some research about NO and it turns out NO regulates bone growth and collagen formation.

I guess I KNOW that something can regulate looks at 20 years old, I just havent found it yet. Ive tried spiking T with 4AD, but it doesnt change much. Most believe know that T and DHT are in some way responsible for 2ndary sex features.

Its kinda a mystery why sometimes I go to sleep and wake up with bigger cheekbones.

I really think that a drug to make your loook like to cruise or brad pitt aint far off.
    later

Originally posted by iamchris
    I wouldn't want to destroy this beautiful face
    (Seriously, wish I were pretty like all my ultra-femme gay friends )
    This is what I am talking about. This guy has a deep brow which makes his eyes look godd, but lack of a big jaw or strong cheekbones holds him back from being a stud.

Testosterone is suposed to have non-genomic actions, ... is there any out there who noticed such things changing?
    later

Originally posted by pogue
    plastic surgery would be your best option. growth hormone might be able to alter some of those facial features, theoretically, but you would have no control over what it would do and you may end up looking like a cave man.
    Actually, I am going to say this knowing people are about to attack me. I began taking GABA, arg, orn and glut before bed a while ago. My brow got deeper and jaw bone grew. Not a lot, but noticably. This is kinda what inspired me. I have since been unable to do this again. I guess there may have been diminishing returns on the amino's. I really wish I could duplicate what happened. I once took Yohimbe/trib/goat weed at high doses all together and I woke up to a wider jaw. I tried that again but it didnt work. Im kinda frustrated.
    later

It's interesting to watch shows about human mating habits on TV channels like Discovery. I remember hearing a show tell me that more women cheat on men when they are ovulating, and when they're ovulating, they're attracted to more masculine faces.

So that really good looking guy with the defined jaw that you know who always claims to get ass 10x a day... maybe he's not lying :/

Of course dude! Men with masculinized facial features report losing there virginity at a lower age.

Of course there is a down side to looking like brad pitt, youd get ass constantly and it might be tougher to get into a long term relationship.
    later

That's true. One thing the show also said that I remember is that men with masculine faces have a harder time finding mates for life because women subconsciously look for different trates in care-takers and fathers. In fact, the show even suggested that back in the day, when we all ran around in the jungle and lived in caves, it would have been quite typical for a woman to be impregnated by the alpha male who appeared the most verile, then have one of the less aggressive appearing males take care of the offspring.

I wanna be an alpha male :P

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is very little that is going to cause bone growth once you are past adolescence. I have read conflicting reports about GH/IGF for this purpose, so I doubt it would have much effect.

But, I'll leave you to your magic aminos Josh

Exactly.

FACT = Women prefer the masculine men when they are fertile. (get the good genes)

FACT = They prefer to caring non-masculine type for long-term relationships.

Who gets the pussy? I bet the alpha-male also easy suceed in a long term relationship if he wanted to, so there is no reason anyone would want to be more alpha.
    later

There is very little that is going to cause bone growth once you are past adolescence. I have read conflicting reports about GH/IGF for this purpose, so I doubt it would have much effect.

But, I'll leave you to your magic aminos Josh
    Hehe, I know man. It sounds like magic, but they did some interesting ****. But it is a fact that your can change after adolescents.

Look at Jim Carey in Dumb and Dumber. His jaw is small and he looks like a pussy. Look at Jim now! Have you seen Bruce Almighty, hes got a huge jaw and deeper brow? Dont tell me he is on GH. Id bet his sucess has given him a T burst.

It is conveinient to believe things dont change, but I am 20 and things have seriously changed over the past year.
    later

It's well known for stars to get jaw extensions and all sorts of plastic surgery. Arnold had this done as well.

http://www.eonline.com/Features/Specials/Surgery3/

Arnold? Really???
    later

larky is on a distinguished road. (+10) larky is on a distinguished road. (+10) larky is on a distinguished road. (+10) larky is on a distinguished road. (+10) larky is on a distinguished road. (+10) larky is on a distinguished road. (+10) larky is on a distinguished road. (+10) larky is on a distinguished road. (+10) larky is on a distinguished road. (+10) larky is on a distinguished road. (+10) larky is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    quote from article:

'There are bits of Arnold Schwarzenegger he didn't get from working out. The Arnold face is a tribute to some of the best reconstruction around. (It's enlightening to compare the young Arnie of Pumping Iron days with the sleek Hollywoodized version.)

"He's had his jaw moved back--it's called genioplasty," says a prominent L.A. surgeon. "He used to have that jutting Hapsburg jaw, but it's all gone. He's also had his eyes done, and he keeps on tinkering--every few years or so." '

http://www.eonline.com/Features/Spec...ry/index4.html

Wow, I would have never guessed.

Well I am going to invent a way to masculize your facial features using hormones. Plastic surgery is too expensive.
    later

Trainer2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trainer2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trainer2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trainer2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trainer2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trainer2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trainer2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trainer2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trainer2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trainer2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trainer2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't think it's the bone growth you can alter, but you can work your facial muscles to appear more chisled in the face. There's different exercises, kind of hard to explain, where you just tighten up your face muscles by smiling, grimicing, puckering, lowering & raising your eyebrows like your mad or suprised, clinching your jaws, things like that. Alot of models do it to look more symmetrical in the face and to look younger. I've been doing it for a while and it doesn't take long to see a difference.

Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I once took Yohimbe/trib/goat weed at high doses all together and I woke up to a wider jaw. I tried that again but it didnt work. Im kinda frustrated.

Um....... nothing you can take can alter your bone structure overnight.

Originally posted by Trainer2003
    I don't think it's the bone growth you can alter, but you can work your facial muscles to appear more chisled in the face. There's different exercises, kind of hard to explain, where you just tighten up your face muscles by smiling, grimicing, puckering, lowering & raising your eyebrows like your mad or suprised, clinching your jaws, things like that. Alot of models do it to look more symmetrical in the face and to look younger. I've been doing it for a while and it doesn't take long to see a difference.
    Do you have any articles or information detailing type of thing?

Dedicated1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Josh8315
    I once took Yohimbe/trib/goat weed at high doses all together and I woke up to a wider jaw.
    Yes, it must have magically put calcium on your jaw overnight, then stretched your skin out to compensate.

Dedicated1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Trainer2003
    Facial appearance is a matter of BF & genetics.

thickjerk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thickjerk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thickjerk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thickjerk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thickjerk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thickjerk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thickjerk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thickjerk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thickjerk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thickjerk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thickjerk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    and BCAA will make u taller

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    growth hormone might be able to alter some of those facial features, theoretically, but you would have no control over what it would do and you may end up looking like a cave man.

bump
    // blog: androsForm.com
    // twitter: @androsForm

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence." - Vince Lombardi

Originally posted by Dedicated1
    Facial appearance is a matter of BF & genetics.
    Testosterone is an indicator of male fitness. When you get sick, it drops, when your heathy, it increases. (ask someone with aids about his Test levels). Testosterone is an honest indicator of fitness, which is why it has non-genomic effects like chaning facial features.

In adolscents who experience a lot of stress, cortisol inhibits testosterone and delays puberty. Sorry people, but it is widely know that enviromental factors influence looks.

(we know this from cloning too)
    later

Originally posted by Dedicated1
    Yes, it must have magically put calcium on your jaw overnight, then stretched your skin out to compensate.

I know what I saw, but it was of course a very subtle effect
    later

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In adolscents who experience a lot of stress, cortisol inhibits testosterone and delays puberty. Sorry people, but it is widely know that enviromental factors influence looks.
    Influence, but don't determine.

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence." - Vince Lombardi

Originally posted by Icex999
    bump
    Yea, but GH is not a solution here ($$$$). I think you could control what happends, by just stopping the use when your where you want to be.
    later

Originally posted by Icex999
    Influence, but don't determine.

Yes, perhaps certain porportions are set, BUT the inlfuence of testosterone does change your looks for the better at puberty. And DHT of course.

In a disease called male psuedohermaphoroditism, a dude is reared as a girl. He has no 5AR enzyme, and thus, until puberty, essentially looks like a girl. Once a puberty, the T levels go up, they're voice deepends a small penis develops (ie micropenis).

One thing they lack is temporal recession of the hairline and normal size prostate. So, scientists concluded that DHT is specifically responsible for the virilization of the specific things.

This is why some people think T causes the deeper voice, becuase these males have a normal voice of non-carriers of the defect.
    later

Yes, perhaps certain porportions are set, BUT the inlfuence of testosterone does change your looks for the better at puberty. And DHT of course.

Yup