Thread: coursera

sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50)

coursera

Found out about this today, and thought it was cool. It is a site that lets you enroll in free classes from different universities (Yale, Tel Aviv, Columbia etc). So if there is some subject you would like to know more about, but it it was never offered at your school, or you don't intend on going to college, you can still learn about it from some pretty decent professors. It differs from iTunes U because the courses run for a specific amount of time, and you are assigned work.

Has anyone taken a course from here before? I'm starting one at the end of September.
    ت

LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sgtpeppers View Post
    Found out about this today, and thought it was cool. It is a site that lets you enroll in free classes from different universities (Yale, Tel Aviv, Columbia etc). So if there is some subject you would like to know more about, but it it was never offered at your school, or you don't intend on going to college, you can still learn about it from some pretty decent professors. It differs from iTunes U because the courses run for a specific amount of time, and you are assigned work.

Has anyone taken a course from here before? I'm starting one at the end of September.
    Yea. I took a course. I didn't complete it all the way. But the quality of the course was excellent.

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes, I've taken Calculus I and Organic Chemistry I. I had pretty different experiences with both. I suppose it really depends on the professor, university, and format of the class. I'm happy I took advantage of the free courses on this website, because it made me realize that I'm not good enough in science to study it for grad school!
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

Fantastique is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantastique is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantastique is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantastique is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantastique is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantastique is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantastique is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantastique is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantastique is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantastique is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantastique is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sgtpeppers View Post

I'm signed up for 3 classes at any given time. I am also in College though so I hardly ever have time for coursera homework & studies. Some classes are very easy & some are extremely tough. LOVE the concept though. If only there were more hours in the day! I've taken: Epigenetic control of Gene Expression, Antimicrobial Stewardship, Virology, Vaccine Trails, Health Informatics, Bio Informatics and Health for All Through Primary Care.

What are you taking?
    *Don't Know How To Join Crews Crew*
    Stock Positions: TSLA
    Bench: 55
    Squat: 105
    Dead: 75