InfamAce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I don't like eggs :(

So I'm one of those people and I really don't like eggs, I know they're amazing for you and I've tried muscling them down and I did notice quite the change going a week or two eating mainly eggs for breakfast, but it is really wearing on me. Just curious if there are breakfasts that are as healthy as eggs or just ways I can make them with something so I can't taste them.

activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by InfamAce View Post
    So I'm one of those people and I really don't like eggs, I know they're amazing for you and I've tried muscling them down and I did notice quite the change going a week or two eating mainly eggs for breakfast, but it is really wearing on me. Just curious if there are breakfasts that are as healthy as eggs or just ways I can make them with something so I can't taste them.
    The average large egg is about ~70 cals with....I think ~7grams of protein ( going off the top of my head here ). They are decent enough and pretty filling. Are they necessary? No. I find that cottage cheese is just as filling and meets my protein requirements for breakfast ( my fiance uses Greek Yogurt ). But really there is no specific reason to make sure that you have eggs in your diet that I know of. You just want to make sure that you get an adequate amount of fats and proteins in your diet. Eggs are one of, but no the only food available to you to reach that goal.

Originally Posted by activeseven View Post
    The average large egg is about ~70 cals with....I think ~7grams of protein ( going off the top of my head here ). They are decent enough and pretty filling. Are they necessary? No. You can substitute with cottage cheese if you like. But really there is no specific reason to make sure that you have eggs in your diet that I know of. You just want to make sure that you get an adequate amount of fats and proteins in your diet. Eggs are one of, but no the only food available to you to reach that goal.
    Thanks! I usually make oatmeal with whey in it to get that extra protein in there, I'm just really new to all of this especially the nutrition :P

activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks! I usually make oatmeal with whey in it to get that extra protein in there, I'm just really new to all of this especially the nutrition :P
    You put Whey powder directly into your oatmeal when you cook it? Wow, props on originality bro. I've never heard of that. As far as being new, no worries. We were all there at one point, just ask and we will do our best to help.

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sometimes i make a double cheeseburger with fried egg on it for breakfast...i feel pity for your boring breakfast choice.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

Originally Posted by sharpieblet View Post
    sometimes i make a double cheeseburger with fried egg on it for breakfast...i feel pity for your boring breakfast choice.
    Part time job, college kid. I don't have a budget to be creative with my meals :/

vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You put Whey powder directly into your oatmeal when you cook it? Wow, props on originality bro. I've never heard of that. As far as being new, no worries. We were all there at one point, just ask and we will do our best to help.
    Not sure if srs
    my push/pull/legs log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152384423&p=1036385613#post1036385613

1k+ crew

Originally Posted by vegasbrah08 View Post
    Not sure if srs
    I seriously have never heard of putting Whey protein directly into oatmeal. By your reaction I'd have to deduce that I've been living under a rock in regards to oatmeal recipes

Alpha As Fuking Fuk bigdogfarmhand's Avatar
    bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Listen I'm going to help you here.

Chicken quarters. $.75 a pound. Yes they are dark meat.

When I was broke. I bet I ate 1000 pounds of chicken quarters for dem gainz

You can make soup out of them. Bake them. BBQ them. Shredded the chicken for a sandwich.
    Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Part time job, college kid. I don't have a budget to be creative with my meals :/
    10 pack of frozen burgers patties is 11 bucks at walmart. pack of 8 buns is just over a dollar. eggs can be bought from between just over a buck to 7 bucks for the multi-dozen cases.

if your parents give you even 50 bucks a month to put towards making your own food (do whatever you can to get some financial support if you don't already, offer to do chores/work at the house when you're home, or, you know, get a part time job).
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I seriously have never heard of putting Whey protein directly into oatmeal. By your reaction I'd have to deduce that I've been living under a rock in regards to oatmeal recipes
    Pretty much

marcos920 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marcos920 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marcos920 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marcos920 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marcos920 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marcos920 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marcos920 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marcos920 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marcos920 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marcos920 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marcos920 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I eat 4 full eggs every morning. One of the best ways to get protein, fat, and taste, with no empty calories.

ToshiroAki will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToshiroAki will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToshiroAki will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToshiroAki will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToshiroAki will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToshiroAki will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToshiroAki will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToshiroAki will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToshiroAki will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToshiroAki will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToshiroAki will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so why exactly do you hate eggs?

Taste?

Texture?

color? (lol)

----

there are a million egg recipes, i like chawanmushi for breakfast (steamed savory egg custard, seasoned with sake and soysauce)
    90 day transformation challenge,

May-1 (394.4) May-8 (385.3) May-15 (371.6) May-22 (362.1) May-29 (356.2)
    June-5 (347.8) June-12 (341.6) June-19 (337.3) June-26 (333.4)
    July-3 (325.0) July-10 (320.1) July-17 (316.3) July-24 (312.2) July-31 (306.9)
    August-1 (306.1) final weigh in

---
    Former 500lb club
    Former 400lb club
    Former 300lb club
    Former 200lb club

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yup, Whey can be used for so many things can go in everything depending on taste. Favorite breakfast for me is oat cheerios mixed with chocolate or strawberry whey.
    My story going from obese to fit while battling daily chronic headaches:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155566013&p=1104734533#post1104734533

Summer shred 2015. -final updated posted Sept. 19.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167135911

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eggs suck, eat other food, you dont have to eat early in the morning, "breakfast"
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Originally Posted by ToshiroAki View Post
    so why exactly do you hate eggs?

Taste?

Texture?

color? (lol)

----

there are a million egg recipes, i like chawanmushi for breakfast (steamed savory egg custard, seasoned with sake and soysauce)
    The taste, it really bugs me, but I can eat breakfast burritos, sausage and egg muffins with cheese no problem so long I don't taste it.

JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    *shrugs* I have a protein shake for breakfast. Occasionally have an egg, but I'm so picky they are hard to get right.

ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    eat whatever you want as long as you fit it into your macros & calories at the end of the day

ToshiroAki will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToshiroAki will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToshiroAki will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToshiroAki will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToshiroAki will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToshiroAki will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToshiroAki will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToshiroAki will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToshiroAki will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToshiroAki will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToshiroAki will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The taste, it really bugs me, but I can eat breakfast burritos, sausage and egg muffins with cheese no problem so long I don't taste it.
    some suggestions, if you scramble your eggs add some milk when you beat them, (just a bit, few table spoons) it will get rid of the slight iron/tin taste you get in mass produced eggs.

other than that salt is your friend, as are condiments like tabasco sauce.

browning eggs changes the taste as well, its why most people prefer the taste of an omelet to scrambled despite similar preparation.
    90 day transformation challenge,

May-1 (394.4) May-8 (385.3) May-15 (371.6) May-22 (362.1) May-29 (356.2)
    June-5 (347.8) June-12 (341.6) June-19 (337.3) June-26 (333.4)
    July-3 (325.0) July-10 (320.1) July-17 (316.3) July-24 (312.2) July-31 (306.9)
    August-1 (306.1) final weigh in

---
    Former 500lb club
    Former 400lb club
    Former 300lb club
    Former 200lb club

BACCuS91 is just really nice. (+1000) BACCuS91 is just really nice. (+1000) BACCuS91 is just really nice. (+1000) BACCuS91 is just really nice. (+1000) BACCuS91 is just really nice. (+1000) BACCuS91 is just really nice. (+1000) BACCuS91 is just really nice. (+1000) BACCuS91 is just really nice. (+1000) BACCuS91 is just really nice. (+1000) BACCuS91 is just really nice. (+1000) BACCuS91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sharpieblet View Post
    This.happens.tomorrow.
    We don't drive fast in texas, got that ish on cruise control

Cowboys, mavs, red raider football

April 1 2010: 315 lbs
    May 1 2013: 205 lbs

AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you don't like eggs.

Don't eat eggs.

Eat something else.

That should end the thread. Eggs are not magical breakfast food. I'm having four of them for dinner myself, but only because they are quick, easy and I'm being lazy. I had a whey shake for "breakfast". Had a hell of a lot more protein per calorie than eggs.
    Obsession is a term the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm with everyone else, don't worry about eating eggs. It does suck that you don't like them, because egg whites are really good source for protein. I usually do 2 egg whites and 1 with yolk. But anyway, I digress.

You have a lot of options out there: greek yogurt, whey shakes, milk, even some cheeses are low in cals but still have a decent amount of protein.
    Beast it!

Registered User SwarlesBarkleyy's Avatar
    SwarlesBarkleyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwarlesBarkleyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwarlesBarkleyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwarlesBarkleyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwarlesBarkleyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwarlesBarkleyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwarlesBarkleyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwarlesBarkleyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwarlesBarkleyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwarlesBarkleyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwarlesBarkleyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    There are tons of ways to cook eggs. Find what you can manage. Find a balance of yolks and whites that works for you. You can always try adding black pepper, spinach, peppers, adding a little milk, or whatever you can to make it more enjoyable while keeping it healthy. My gf also said she doesnt like eggs so we did what I just told you and she ended up finding something she liked.