Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10)

please help, am i training/eating wrong

Ill make this as short, yet as specific as possible as i can..

ive always been really lean, always been able to see the separtions between each muscles, I went to the states in 2007 when i was 18, came home when i was 21.. when i came home i ate alot.. bulked up from 13 stone to 14.. I know that i didnt make all muscle gains, but i looked solid, my biceps chest back and abs looked good, with minimal fat gained around them...i always recall as long as i can remember being cut around my mid section, especially first thing in the mornings.. after about 8 months being home i looked really well, pic below:

one day after coming home from football though, i remember removing my shirt, and noticed that my muscles didnt seem full, but really flat and saggy looking. my abs had no separation between them, biceps didnt look full.. same with my chest... i remember waking up in the morning and everything would look full.. but after that day.. everything changed, my strength in the gym was still fine, and i hadnt changed anything with my routine, atall... its been three years since then and every morning has been the same, i lost a stone, although i havent lost muscle or strength, my muscle just look bloated all the time, no matter how hard i train... it just seems that ive lost all my fulness to everything.. i thought my test lvls might be low, or i might be insulin resistant, but according to the doc, and endochronologist, all my bloods are fine, test is normal for my age at 25.. its been three years now and im 24.. im still bulky, but dont have that cut look my body used to have, and i cant put the weight on as easy as i did.. as i said said, nothing has changed in diet or lifting, strength is the same.. on a side note, the pumps i used to get especially in my chest where amazing, but now nowhere near as much.. surely it cant be an age thing because im still doing everything i used to plus... no change in health or anything.. if any one has any info, id literally pay! three years too long now and it is pissing me off, here is what i look like now... i know the difference isnt that great, but as u can see i look alot more full in the prvious pic when i was 21-22... my body hasnt been the same since that day.. one more thing, i used to eat carbs, and i responded really well, even to sh*t food like pizza, but now i eat high protein, cut out the crap, and still no change, thanks again for advice
    Last edited by Gladiatorbuild; 08-13-2013 at 07:33 AM.

redleg0909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) redleg0909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) redleg0909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) redleg0909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) redleg0909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) redleg0909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) redleg0909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) redleg0909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) redleg0909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) redleg0909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) redleg0909 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Gladiatorbuild View Post
    Ill make this as short, yet as specific as possible as i can..

ive always been really lean, always been able to see the separtions between each muscles, I went to the states in 2007 when i was 18, came home when i was 21.. when i came home i ate alot.. bulked up from 13 stone to 14.. I know that i didnt make all muscle gains, but i looked solid, my biceps chest back and abs looked good, with minimal fat gained around them...i always recall as long as i can remember being cut around my mid section, especially first thing in the mornings.. after about 8 months being home i looked really well, pic below:

one day after coming home from football though, i remember removing my shirt, and noticed that my muscles didnt seem full, but really flat and saggy looking. my abs had no separation between them, biceps didnt look full.. same with my chest... i remember waking up in the morning and everything would look full.. but after that day.. everything changed, my strength in the gym was still fine, and i hadnt changed anything with my routine, atall... its been three years since then and every morning has been the same, i lost a stone, although i havent lost muscle or strength, my muscle just look bloated all the time, no matter how hard i train... it just seems that ive lost all my fulness to everything.. i thought my test lvls might be low, or i might be insulin resistant, but according to the doc, and endochronologist, all my bloods are fine, test is normal for my age at 25.. its been three years now and im 24.. im still bulky, but dont have that cut look my body used to have, and i cant put the weight on as easy as i did.. as i said said, nothing has changed in diet or lifting, strength is the same.. on a side note, the pumps i used to get especially in my chest where amazing, but now nowhere near as much.. surely it cant be an age thing because im still doing everything i used to plus... no change in health or anything.. if any one has any info, id literally pay! three years too long now and it is pissing me off, here is what i look like now... i know the difference isnt that great, but as u can see i look alot more full in the prvious pic when i was 21-22... my body hasnt been the same since that day.. one more thing, i used to eat carbs, and i responded really well, even to sh*t food like pizza, but now i eat high protein, cut out the crap, and still no change, thanks again for advice
    I am by no means an expert on glycogen depletion, but honestly it sounds like something to do with cutting out carbs, i know for me i track everything i eat 7 days a week and remain in a deficit, i go through the same bloated, soft feeling your talking about until one day i just say F it and eat abunch of pizza and wings a drink some beer, the next morning i wake up and i look jacked. Not sure what causes this or why it happens, But it seems to keep me on track. Also its a little hard for the people in here give you any advice without knowing your Cals, macros ect..

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eat more CHO. Keeps you looking full and vascular when you are lean.

Will need to experiment with your macros a bit.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    Eat more CHO. Keeps you looking full and vascular when you are lean.

Will need to experiment with your macros a bit.
    "bitch, I get diced on b+j" -PBateman.

or something a long those lines.
    Eat the damn yolk.

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gxp23 View Post
    "bitch, I get diced on b+j" -PBateman.

or something a long those lines.

LOLOL...right on!
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE