Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Caught my sons friend with my dog

So i live with my 18 year old son and last night i was over staying at my girlfriends house and the last thing my son told me was that he was going out for few pints to the local pub with his friend. I told him not too go crazy on the drink as he has work today, and i didn't speak to him again after that.

Now it turns out that he did indeed get drunk and him and his friend took advantage of the fact that i was not at home to back to the house and drink some more. Supposedly they went back to have a chili pepper eating contest whereby they eat a chili and then drink a mini budweiser.
    Anyway my son still got up and went to work as usual.

So around 10.30am i come home, i was meant to be working today but ended up taking the day off as i was due the time and had some hayfever and couldn't be bothered going in.

Anyway i get into the house and it is quiet, normally by the time i get out of the kitchen my dog has met me in the hallway so i assume he is sleeping (probably on one of the beds upstairs) so i head on up to look for him to make sure he is alright.

As i get to the top of the stairs i get a strong smell of peanut butter and hear this licking sound coming from my sons room. So i open the door to find my sons friend Marcus lying face down on a mattress on the floor with his pants around his ankles and peanut butter spread all over his angus and my dog "Rambo" who is a husky and meant to be alpha as fuark, licking josh's angus.

I exclaim "HOLY FUC", Rambo turns around and jumps up to welcome me (breath stinking of peanut butter), Marcus says "HOLY CHIT" jumps up pulls up his pants and says to me as he runs out of the room "It's not what it looks like!" and runs out of the house.

I'm not sure how long this was going on but the whole top part of my house stunk of peanut butter.

Anyway i casually called my son to detective what was going on the night before and he told me what they were up to and how he left Marcus in the house this morning when he went to work. I never mentioned finding Marcus and the dog in the bedroom.

Now half of me wants to get it out in the open and the other half knows that if i do then Marcus will be ridiculed. The fact he is 18 and probably "experimenting" is enough for me to keep my mouth shut for his sake.

Cliffs
    Come home and find my sons friend making my dog lick his angus.
    Think i will keep it to myself to save him from ridicule.
    Last edited by doughnutking; 06-28-2013 at 12:21 AM.

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What should i say to the young ******* the next time i see him? Except for "If i catch you with my dog again you are a dead man"?

iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dont ruin his life, he might commit suicide (most extreme case, but that's always a possibility and you don't want that to hang over you)
    watchout your comments boyo ↓

ShortestOfTall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShortestOfTall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShortestOfTall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShortestOfTall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShortestOfTall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShortestOfTall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShortestOfTall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShortestOfTall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShortestOfTall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShortestOfTall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShortestOfTall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    "So...you like peanut butter?"
    **Be yourself crew**

Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your dog is so gay.
    Fierce 5 novice routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

All Pros beginner routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169172473

Calculating calories and macros: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173439001

Multivitamin Creatine Monohydrate
    Fish Oil Whey

jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    well... how did your dog like it...

Nightwing749 is not very helpful. (-500) Nightwing749 is not very helpful. (-500) Nightwing749 is not very helpful. (-500) Nightwing749 is not very helpful. (-500) Nightwing749 is not very helpful. (-500) Nightwing749 is not very helpful. (-500) Nightwing749 is not very helpful. (-500) Nightwing749 is not very helpful. (-500) Nightwing749 is not very helpful. (-500) Nightwing749 is not very helpful. (-500) Nightwing749 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Holy f*ck that was funny, lol. I would say something along these lines..

I know who you are. I know what you want. If you are looking for forgiveness, I can tell you I don't have it. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my dog go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
    ******** That feel after a mod neg (-600k) 5/6/2013 ********

Bank Management Brah TheTovarishch's Avatar
    TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shortestoftall View Post
    "so...you like peanut butter?"
    lol!!!
    TheTovarishch’s guide to property investing:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155439133&p=1102082743&viewfull=1#post1102082743

**Always Rep Back Crew**
    **Bank Management Crew**
    **Balkan Crew**
    **Masters Degree Crew**
    **Ex-DHS Crew**
    **Investment Banker FINRA Series 79, Series 6 Crew**
    **NMLS Registered Banker Crew**
    **Rental Property Crew**
    **Six Sigma Certification "SOON" Crew** <- Goal #1
    **Doctor of Philosophy in Organizational Leadership** <- Goal #2

Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    classic fukkin marcus
    Official Misc Straight Crew (90% straight and up)

Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why did you call him Marcus, then Josh?

Lol if this happened... Strong wtf.

Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    only eat peanut butter sandwiches when your son has this friend over. but make sure you keep the jars hidden, don't want that fuker delving into your stash.

Originally Posted by ShortestOfTall View Post
    "So...you like peanut butter?"
    Repped, i will probably make a point of speaking to him and saying to him not to worry about it so he does not avoid coming around to the house. It will be hard to not offer him a peanut butter sandwich though.

Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just remember...your dog licks you with that tongue.

hieko will become famous soon enough. (+50) hieko will become famous soon enough. (+50) hieko will become famous soon enough. (+50) hieko will become famous soon enough. (+50) hieko will become famous soon enough. (+50) hieko will become famous soon enough. (+50) hieko will become famous soon enough. (+50) hieko will become famous soon enough. (+50) hieko will become famous soon enough. (+50) hieko will become famous soon enough. (+50) hieko will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tell him :

"son.. ur an ***it"
    BW/ 140
    S/ 340
    B/ 255
    DL/ 365

GetBigbyDec is just really nice. (+1000) GetBigbyDec is just really nice. (+1000) GetBigbyDec is just really nice. (+1000) GetBigbyDec is just really nice. (+1000) GetBigbyDec is just really nice. (+1000) GetBigbyDec is just really nice. (+1000) GetBigbyDec is just really nice. (+1000) GetBigbyDec is just really nice. (+1000) GetBigbyDec is just really nice. (+1000) GetBigbyDec is just really nice. (+1000) GetBigbyDec is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by doughnutking View Post
    So i live with my 18 year old son and last night i was over staying at my girlfriends house and the last thing my son told me was that he was going out for few pints to the local pub with his friend. I told him not too go crazy on the drink as he has work today, and i didn't speak to him again after that.

Now it turns out that he did indeed get drunk and him and his friend took advantage of the fact that i was not at home to back to the house and drink some more. Supposedly they went back to have a chili pepper eating contest whereby they eat a chili and then drink a mini budweiser.
    Anyway my son still got up and went to work as usual.

So around 10.30am i come home, i was meant to be working today but ended up taking the day off as i was due the time and had some hayfever and couldn't be bothered going in.

Anyway i get into the house and it is quiet, normally by the time i get out of the kitchen my dog has met me in the hallway so i assume he is sleeping (probably on one of the beds upstairs) so i head on up to look for him to make sure he is alright.

As i get to the top of the stairs i get a strong smell of peanut butter and hear this licking sound coming from my sons room. So i open the door to find my sons friend Marcus lying face down on a mattress on the floor with his pants around his ankles and peanut butter spread all over his angus and my dog "Rambo" who is a husky and meant to be alpha as fuark, licking josh's angus.

I exclaim "HOLY FUC", Rambo turns around and jumps up to welcome me (breath stinking of peanut butter), Marcus says "HOLY CHIT" jumps up pulls up his pants and says to me as he runs out of the room "It's not what it looks like!" and runs out of the house.

I'm not sure how long this was going on but the whole top part of my house stunk of peanut butter.

Anyway i casually called my son to detective what was going on the night before and he told me what they were up to and how he left Marcus in the house this morning when he went to work. I never mentioned finding Marcus and the dog in the bedroom.

Now half of me wants to get it out in the open and the other half knows that if i do then Marcus will be ridiculed. The fact he is 18 and probably "experimenting" is enough for me to keep my mouth shut for his sake.

Cliffs
    Come home and find my sons friend making my dog lick his angus.
    Think i will keep it to myself to save him from ridicule.
    dont tell a soul bro, it will ruin his life (srs)
    "If I want shredded abs then I cut out the burgers, sweet potato fries, whole-wheat pancakes, etc. and boom, there they are. Cut my clean carbs down too and abs gets real crazy. Add Cardio, abs get full-retard status." -Joey Gloor ("I Used To Be Fat" trainer)

“There is no avoiding war, it can only be postponed to the advantage of your enemy.” -Niccolo Machiavelli 1502

RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian, I will forever be mirin' (no homo)

listenlisten is just really nice. (+1000) listenlisten is just really nice. (+1000) listenlisten is just really nice. (+1000) listenlisten is just really nice. (+1000) listenlisten is just really nice. (+1000) listenlisten is just really nice. (+1000) listenlisten is just really nice. (+1000) listenlisten is just really nice. (+1000) listenlisten is just really nice. (+1000) listenlisten is just really nice. (+1000) listenlisten is just really nice. (+1000)
    wut?

Originally Posted by Stannis View Post
    Why did you call him Marcus, then Josh?

Lol if this happened... Strong wtf.
    Yes you are right i changed his name to hide from misc detectives then forgot as i continued the story and used his real name. Nobody is going to find out who it is anyway. I went and changed it but misc was too quick, but yes Marcus is really Josh.

kleenguard is just really nice. (+1000) kleenguard is just really nice. (+1000) kleenguard is just really nice. (+1000) kleenguard is just really nice. (+1000) kleenguard is just really nice. (+1000) kleenguard is just really nice. (+1000) kleenguard is just really nice. (+1000) kleenguard is just really nice. (+1000) kleenguard is just really nice. (+1000) kleenguard is just really nice. (+1000) kleenguard is just really nice. (+1000)
    beastiality just happened in your house
    can you ever eat PB&J sandwiches with strong PB in air

what if it was octopus?

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    aware
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes you are right i changed his name to hide from misc detectives then forgot as i continued the story and used his real name. Nobody is going to find out who it is anyway. I went and changed it but misc was too quick, but yes Marcus is really Josh.
    What would detectives do?......I don't wanna live on this planet anymore.....

Stronkmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stronkmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stronkmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stronkmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stronkmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stronkmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stronkmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stronkmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stronkmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stronkmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stronkmann is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your dog is ****gy as phuk brah (srs)

FireRises is not very helpful. (-500) FireRises is not very helpful. (-500) FireRises is not very helpful. (-500) FireRises is not very helpful. (-500) FireRises is not very helpful. (-500) FireRises is not very helpful. (-500) FireRises is not very helpful. (-500) FireRises is not very helpful. (-500) FireRises is not very helpful. (-500) FireRises is not very helpful. (-500) FireRises is not very helpful. (-500)
    wait wut.

Originally Posted by ImInTHIS View Post
    What would detectives do?......I don't wanna live on this planet anymore.....
    There are a few people i know in real life who may or may not know i have an account here and also my username. I am not sure if they do so i try not to make references to my own life or use real names etc.

Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP, say your username 7 times really fast and you'll know your answer.

Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This happened
    - Chan Family Crew -
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was at Ultra 2014 Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

Originally Posted by Amillion View Post
    OP, say your username 7 times really fast and you'll know your answer.
    Wizard!

u mirin my hat !!!!!! astraman1's Avatar
    astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you will prob never see him again
    for future reference my hat is a hospital sick bowl that i put on my head to cheer my daughter up while she was in hospital im being asked about it so much i thought id add it to my sig

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

The road to success is always under construction.

bigben2121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigben2121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigben2121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigben2121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigben2121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigben2121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigben2121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigben2121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigben2121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigben2121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigben2121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this woulda been a lot better if you had ms paint pics to go with the story

Originally Posted by astraman1 View Post
    you will prob never see him again
    Highly likely this is what will happen, he is a nice kid. Pretty intelligent and not a bad bone in his body. Not much i can do but i am going to get a hold off him quickly or his telephone number and tell him i won't tell anyone, don't want him to go and kill himself or anything stupid. You never know as he must be chitting himself at the moment wondering if anything will happen.

You know... what if i told his parents.

swks26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swks26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swks26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swks26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swks26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swks26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swks26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swks26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swks26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swks26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swks26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is your dog male or female? If male, some bad news bruh.
    Youthful Glow Connoisseur Crew
    Positive+ Crew