Thread: Taking GABA

pacokarateto is on a distinguished road. (+10) pacokarateto is on a distinguished road. (+10) pacokarateto is on a distinguished road. (+10) pacokarateto is on a distinguished road. (+10) pacokarateto is on a distinguished road. (+10) pacokarateto is on a distinguished road. (+10) pacokarateto is on a distinguished road. (+10) pacokarateto is on a distinguished road. (+10) pacokarateto is on a distinguished road. (+10) pacokarateto is on a distinguished road. (+10) pacokarateto is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Taking GABA

Hello people.I hava a question.Can i take GABA supplement from NOW FOODS.I am 17 years old.Am i too young for this type of suppliments?

pacokarateto is on a distinguished road. (+10) pacokarateto is on a distinguished road. (+10) pacokarateto is on a distinguished road. (+10) pacokarateto is on a distinguished road. (+10) pacokarateto is on a distinguished road. (+10) pacokarateto is on a distinguished road. (+10) pacokarateto is on a distinguished road. (+10) pacokarateto is on a distinguished road. (+10) pacokarateto is on a distinguished road. (+10) pacokarateto is on a distinguished road. (+10) pacokarateto is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump

srsly there is no one who can help me?

Good-Bro Original DiabeticLifter's Avatar
    DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What do you need it for? Youre 17, what do you have going on that you need to inhibit brain function to relax? Im not saying that I recommend you taking it, but by taking it properly and not overdosing it, youll be fine. Just be sure to not up and stop, gradually decrease the amount taken, withdraw is an issue. I suggest you research this more to see the side effects and see if you really need it.
    Last edited by DiabeticLifter; 05-06-2013 at 02:59 AM.

I have some trouble sleeping(i cant fall asleep for 2-3 hours).And the supplement eenhances brain function and a lot of other things:

Promoting weight loss
    Increasing lean muscle mass
    Burning fat
    Relieving pain
    Relieving injuries and increasing exercise tolerance
    Promoting a sense of relaxation.

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    having trouble sleeping at 17
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ahhh nothing like jacking around with neurotransmitters and receptors at such a young age.....to be 17 and once sane....
    Check the log bro:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146385553

Originally Posted by TheUnderdog View Post
    ahhh nothing like jacking around with neurotransmitters and receptors at such a young age.....to be 17 and once sane....
    can you explain what you mean,becouse i an not from english speaking country and i cant quite understand you

bumpyy

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is supp misc. If you want answers to supps, try the actual supp section.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?