Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Should I Have Refeed at BF% I'm currently at?

Would I still have a refeed even though I'm not at 10% bodyfat once a week, or should I just do it lets say once a month untill I get to 10% where all my abs are visible and then I can have a refeed once a week? I'm not exactly sure what BF im at, im estimating 14%?

KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You were quite right @ 14% BF Of course refeed is important regardless of your BF% level.. If not, Mr. Plateau will be visiting you
    Everyday Is A New Discovery!

Visit and be member of my blog: http://activfit2u.blogspot.com/
    Instagram: ActivFit (Follow us)
    ********: ActivFit Lifestyle (Appreciate a "LIKE" from you)

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KamYee View Post
    You were quite right @ 14% BF Of course refeed is important regardless of your BF% level.. If not, Mr. Plateau will be visiting you
    not really, lost about 130 pounds total including being in single digit bodyfat, never had any kind of plateau whatsoever.

No need for a refeed if you keep carbs maxed out constantly, unless you *feel* you need one.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    not really, lost about 130 pounds total including being in single digit bodyfat, never had any kind of plateau whatsoever.

No need for a refeed if you keep carbs maxed out constantly, unless you *feel* you need one.
    Woah!!! Then you must be those with super-gene eh Good for you but generally refeed to charge up the leptin will help to kick-in the burning rate. Personally I would not advise someone to go on cal deficit for more than a week. Cheers!

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Of course refeed is important regardless of your BF% level.. If not, Mr. Plateau will be visiting you
    Not true.

Woah!!! Then you must be those with super-gene eh Good for you but generally refeed to charge up the leptin will help to kick-in the burning rate.
    Those who have higher body fat levels have relative Leptin resistance. Leptin is produced in the adipose tissue, therefore, unless you have little body fat, Leptin production is should be sufficient. It isn't until you are lean (~sub 10) that refeeds become necessary.

IMO, the OP would be in a good position to start a mild weekly refeed, but could still hold off for some time.

Personally I would not advise someone to go on cal deficit for more than a week. Cheers!
    Tempted to neg.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    Not true.

Those who have higher body fat levels have relative Leptin resistance. Leptin is produced in the adipose tissue, therefore, unless you have little body fat, Leptin production is should be sufficient. It isn't until you are lean (~sub 10) that refeeds become necessary.

IMO, the OP would be in a good position to start a mild weekly refeed, but could still hold off for some time.

Tempted to neg.
    Hehehe... Thats your opinion. OP is not very high BF. Like what you had suggested "a mild weekly refeed", I agreed. During an intensive high volume training, body at times will not choose 100% fat to burn as energy.