Shieldey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Age 22 need help shredding

Well, I don't classify myself as a teen, but I did not see a forum location to create a thread for someone in their mid 20s and such. I apologize if this isn't the right location, more than glad to move this to another thread if I need to.

I've been lifting for about 4 months now again. I stopped after college due to me going back home and had no place to workout, I lived in a small town where there wasn't a gym as it closed down due to not enough members. Well, it has new owners and upgraded its size and I'm back at it, more into than ever before.

I'm looking to bulk up with mass, and strength, but at the same time look shredded. I'm tired of being called skinny, and everything else and at this point it's not even what everyone else thinks, it's about making myself happy now. To be honest, I'm not happy the way I look and ready for a new me. in November I started off at 135lbs, for those that are interested in actually helping me here, I have some pictures posted and updated ones in my profile to show you where I was at and where I stand now.

WORKOUT PLAN
    Mondays - Chest/Triceps
    Tuesday - Back/Biceps
    Wednesday - Shoulders/Forearms
    Thursday - Legs

Each day, I do a little bit of abs. Not too much, since I do them everyday. Enough to get a workout. Not sure if I should do abs everyday, but I was told as long as i'm not completely burning myself out everyday, it's fine.

NUTRITION
    I'm not taking any pre-workout supplements due to the fact I'm looking to go completely natural, other than the fact I'm taking ON (Optimum Nutrition) 100% Whey. To help me intake protein since I have an insanely fast metabolism. It's hard for me to intake the proper protein with natural foods with my work schedule and what I do all day.

Here's the problem...
    I have noticed mass on my body, but I'm not looking shredded as I want.
    Looking to hear other feedback from more people. How long will it take? Is my progress fine? What should I do to look lean/shredded as I'm also bulking up. Change my workout days? I see my abs coming through, but still there's that layer of fat I can't lose.

Those that are wondering, I am getting stronger as I'm seeing results in weight lifting. I'm just not seeing it in my physique.

Please, someone kindly help me with what I'm doing wrong, and to get where I want to be.

I'm looking to be at least 155-160lbs, but lean. I want the abs, complete physique. I know it doesn't happen over night, but I just want to be on the right track.

Again, thanks for ANY replies.