Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation 6 Testers for Formutech Nutrition's Flexible-Joint Formula! Come ease your joints!

6 Loggers needed to test

Flexible-Joint Formula

by Formutech Nutrition

A quote from former FDA chemist, Henry Armstread III, that tested nutritional supplements: "This joint formula is by far the best on the market"

Now we want to hear from you!

Rules/Application:

-10 day log
    -US Resident
    -Must have taken a joint supplement in the past or know what joint pain is/have experienced it
    -Must leave a review
    -Must not be taking another Joint Formula

-Tell us why to choose you!
    -Why do you experience joint pain?
    -Workout experience

Formutech Nutrition fnutrition.com

The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great opp this is a great product
    My “training log”
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178659261

Here to stay motivated and to motivate others

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only a 10 day log?
    Army Veteran, OEF.

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post
    Only a 10 day log?
    yes. should be able to tell a difference by then.
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mormonpickett View Post
    Wow that good!?!?! Very awesome.
    I'm waiting on answer for something that should be given tomorrow and if not I will come back for this.
    Got pains on my left shoulders, 2 motorcycle accidents that left my left leg a piece of crap and a muscle tear on my foot. So to be pain free after only 10 days should be heavenly!
    Army Veteran, OEF.

susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    -Tell us why to choose you? Just for my passion of lifting heavy and having a passion to live a better lifestyle.
    -Why do you experience joint pain? Well i lift heavy 5-6days a week im benching 450lbs and trying to get to 500lbs on bench but my elbow joints are killing me.
    -Workout experience? 3yrs

MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mormonpickett View Post
    difference with what? Join pains?
    1rd Rule: Have more than you show.

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brazilian I'm not going to say pain free but it could help your shoulder a good bit. It did mine. I don't know what's exactly is up with your leg so I can't say it will help.

It is a staple in my life and It has seriously helped me beyond what I thought a joint supp could do
    My “training log”

Just a little Bump! This is a great Joint supp I know alot of you are looking for stuff to help out the joints.
    My “training log”

raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffimouradian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    -10 day log ok
    -US Resident yup!
    -Must have taken a joint supplement in the past or know what joint pain is/have experienced it ,,, never used one but i have some serious pain
    -Must leave a review ,, sure !
    -Must not be taking another Joint Formula ,, Sure !

-Tell us why to choose you! ,, Because I will provide an honest and detailed log and store review and iam a serious lifter i do squats ,, deadlifts ,, leg presses , so i have pain in my joints day by day my legs are getting stronger but meanwhile pain in my knees is killing me !
    -Why do you experience joint pain? same above i do squats and when i say squats i mean heavy squats !!
    -Workout experience 1 and a half years !

i was doing chest today and my left arm was killing me !
    Last edited by raffimouradian; 10-20-2012 at 02:28 PM.
    Light weight baby ▪█─────█▪
    You go out to party, I go out to workout.
    You go have some beers with your friends, I go drink my protein.
    You go out and eat fast food, I stay home and make home cooked meals.
    You stay out all night, I get some rest to recover.
    You look at yourself in the mirror in disappointment not liking the way you look
    I look in the mirror and just smile loving the way I look.

https://www.********.com/TeenageBodybuilders

ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Rules-Understand them all and I am good.

Tell us why to choose you! I am a very analytical lifter. Despite the fact that powerlifting is a marathon and not a sprint that doesn't mean I can just stroll along this path. My focus is finding the most efficient path to strength coupled with ensuring longevity so I can continue foward.

Why do you experience joint pain? I have had elbow issues in the past from squats which I attributed to lack of shoulder mobility. This problem hasn't resurfaced in over a year though. Currently I experiance intermittent knee pain that foam rolling keeps at bay most of the time. Being 2 weeks out from a powerlifting meet makes me a tad more apprehensive than usual about this pain. As for why I am experianceing this pain I suspect it is patellafemoral syndrome. Well that and the fact that I push myself pretty hard in the squat rack.

Workout experience-I started lifting in the summer of 2006. I see where lots of people say things like "I've been lifting for 5 years but only seriously for 2." Not me, sure there was a lot I didn't know in the begginning and it was not the most efficient way to accomplish my goals but I was dead serious since day 1. In the begginning of 2009 I have been training for powerlifting. My best lifts and short term goals are in my sig line.

Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why choose me?
    #1: Because I will provide an honest and detailed log and store review
    #2: Because I am sick of taking Corticosteroids for my joint pain because every round of Corticosteroids causing nasty wt. gain

Why do I experience joint pain?
    My joint pain started in my left knee in 2004, I had surgery in 2007 and my knee is still f'ed, its only 50% better, also my wrists are messed up too because of my job , I've had alot of therapy and meds.....

Workout experience
    I am very well rounded, I took weight training in High School for 3 years and 85% of the class was the football team, also I am currently training at a gym I have been consistently attending for 3 years. I train heavy most of the time and very intense, no BS, no socializing, at least 5 days a week!!!

Originally Posted by Raigs View Post
    Brazilian I'm not going to say pain free but it could help your shoulder a good bit. It did mine. I don't know what's exactly is up with your leg so I can't say it will help.

It is a staple in my life and It has seriously helped me beyond what I thought a joint supp could do
    Couldn't bend my knees for 2 weeks after the accident! Had to keep them still allll the the time if I didn't want to cry out in pain. After result was major pains under the butt cheek and my knee when doing heavy lifting. Same for the ankle. I kind of got used to that pain but what I'm really looking forward to diminishing the pain is in my shoulder. I have the worst shoulder workouts because of the pain. I'll be back though.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    why choose me?

im a good test subject with joint problems in my shoulders. everytime i do incline db or bb bench press i can hear one or both of my shoulders clicking. its been a problem affecting me for years. i am an avid lifter for 7 years now. if this product works you can count me as a life long customer and would be proud to do testimonials for the company. ive tried every remedy ( massage, acupunture, ice bath,) and nothing has eased the clicking. would be honored to be picked to try this

i am a us resident, do not use any other joint product, only have taken glutamine in the past ( chewables ) and that was 3-4 years ago. my body has been banged up by wrestling which is the sport i participated in when i was in HS several years ahgo. currently23 yr old law student, and will leave a nice detailed review
    Last edited by liore22; 10-19-2012 at 07:38 PM.

Originally Posted by raffimouradian View Post
    -10 day log ok
    -US Resident yup!
    -Must have taken a joint supplement in the past or know what joint pain is/have experienced it ,,, never used one but i have some serious pain
    What do expect to get from taking a joint supp?

Originally Posted by ButcherPLer View Post
    Rules-Understand them all and I am good.
    Have you Taken a joint supp before?

Originally Posted by Godhelpme View Post
    Why choose me?
    #1: Because I will provide an honest and detailed log and store review
    #2: Because I am sick of taking Corticosteroids for my joint pain because every round of Corticosteroids causing nasty wt. gain

Why do I experience joint pain?
    My joint pain started in my left knee in 2004, I had surgery in 2007 and my knee is still f'ed, its only 50% better, also my wrists are messed up too because of my job , I've had alot of therapy and meds.....

Workout experience
    I am very well rounded, I took weight training in High School for 3 years and 85% of the class was the football team, also I am currently training at a gym I have been consistently attending for 3 years. I train heavy most of the time and very intense, no BS, no socializing, at least 5 days a week!!!
    Would you stop taking the other meds that relate to the joints? You would only be allowed to take flexible

Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post
    Couldn't bend my knees for 2 weeks after the accident! Had to keep them still allll the the time if I didn't want to cry out in pain. After result was major pains under the butt cheek and my knee when doing heavy lifting. Same for the ankle. I kind of got used to that pain but what I'm really looking forward to diminishing the pain is in my shoulder. I have the worst shoulder workouts because of the pain. I'll be back though.
    Damn that sounds painful. Not sure if all that is joint related though. What would you expect out of Flexible?
    My “training log”

some good apps in here!

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Rules/Application:

10 day log -Not a problem

US Resident -Yes

Must have taken a joint supplement in the past or know what joint pain is/have experienced it -Have taken CL Orange Triad and NOW Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM

Must leave a review -Absolutely. Having a tough time thinking 10 days will be enough though.

Must not be taking another Joint Formula Check

Tell us why to choose you! You should choose me because I am dedicated to all that I do, and have a need for this since it is bulking time, a time where my joints become more achy with popping and some pain! Also, I'm interested in Cissus! Have never taken a product with this ingredient.

Why do you experience joint pain? Every so often I tweak a shoulder or wrist whether from lifting heavy weights or potentially losing a bit of form, and right now is that time. Currently my wrist has been in a bit of pain, knees popping, ankles popping for the first time.

Workout experience Been an athlete my whole life. Strictly Bodybuilding for The past four years
    Stand for something or you'll fall for anything

DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Tell us why to choose you!
    Well a couple years ago I sufferd knee injuries in both my knees and lower back from football. It led me to quit sports, quit liftin, and now ive reccently gotten back into it(past couple of months) and am making it my lifstyle!!
    From my injuries, I get bad knee pain specially from my leg days so it makes it harder and more uncomfortable to push hard each time cause I got pain for days after, plus I also experience some pain in my left shoulder aswell =/
    -Workout experience
    For the past couple of months I was doing everything from in home , and seen some decent results. Lost 30 lbs and started to tone alil. I had hit a somewhat plateu, and finally with pickin up work again got into the gym reccently and have been going hard sence I got the membership and absolutley loving it! !
    P28 Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148598423&p=957584223#post957584223

prescj11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sounds Perfect

-10 day log - Perfect because I want to start my first log
    -US Resident - North Carolina
    -Must have taken a joint supplement in the past or know what joint pain is/have experienced it - 5 years of track sprinting and jumping has shot my knees out. Squats are quite unpleasant and so are some daily activities. Would LOVE to alleviate this. Also, recently sublocated my shoulder and get pains while working out. Can't do wide-grip pull-ups anymore due to pain and if I could do that after 10 days with this supp I would bow down to Fahrenheit Nutrition. I miss my wide-grips.
    -Must leave a review - of course, especially if it works as well as you say.
    -Must not be taking another Joint Formula - nope.

As I said earlier I really want to get back to doing my wide-grip pullups. I've been slacking lately so this will give me a little extra motivation to get back on my regular schedule. I've never even thought of taking a joint pain supplement, so if this works it would be extremely eye-opening.
    Track and sublocation of my shoulder.
    -Workout experience
    2-3 years of lifting ~4 days a week.

amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    -Tell us why to choose you? Because all i take is Fahrenheit Nutrition and i want to try this awesome product.

-Why do you experience joint pain? Because i lift heavy everyday and work in a foundry for years so i need some joint repair lol.

-Workout experience:3yrs

Had 2 motorcycle accidents, muscle tear on my foot and rotatory cuff pains in my left shoulder.

When I had my motorcycle accident I flew off my motorcycle about 10 yards and when I fell, it was knees first into the asphalt and i rolled around another 5. You could see the bone on my left knee. Now a days they hurt when I squat or do lunges. Same for my right foot after I had the muscle tear.

-Workout experience
    Been working out since I was a Junior in High School in 2003. So about 9 years now.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The only product I have taken for joint pain is Orange Triad, which has Glucosamine and Chondroitin in it; I have a can of Flex, but haven't started it. My knees have bothered me off and on for a long time, and it has been getting worse over the last couple of years. I haven't been to see a specialist yet so I don't know exactly what the problem is; the pain is mostly brought on by running and working legs, and I am too stubborn to stop doing those things.

I have been around gyms my entire life, but have only been lifting consistently for the past 3 years.

You should choose me because I am sick of my knees hurting!

R.E.B.

Nice apps in here so far. Keep them coming.
    My “training log”

Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Would you stop taking the other meds that relate to the joints? You would only be allowed to take flexible
    Hey Raigs, YES, I am willing try anything "legal" at this point!!!

Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    goal: increase hip flexibility
    pain: knees, front pelvis, elbows & wrists
    background: prs @ 140lbs dl: 385x1 sq: 315x 1 bp: 225x1 mma & baseball
    currently: 120lbs yoga everyday, fullbody workouts w/emphasis on rom ie. wide/narrow squats, dl, gm, rows, cable shoulder work

i've never tried cissus but have experience w/every other joint/tendon supporting component

mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    At age 2 i had broken my leg and i guess it affected flexibility of the knee joints. Also i've been doing construction for more than 2 years in heat, so i believe excessive sweating flushed out important vitamins and minerals, which affected my joints.
    I've stopped running as a cardio because i have pain in my knees. I still have joint pains when lifting, popping and cracking when doing squats. I'm taking fish and flaxeed oils already for a long time but it doesn't really help, so i would like to find something that will help me with joints.
    I started lifting 5 years ago, did it for 2+ years, then stopped for 1 yr because of moving 3 times and some other reasons. This year i started again,because i have better schedule and things in life are more stable.

ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Getting some solid apps in here. Good to see!
    Bruce Davis
    Formutech Nutrition
    www.formutechnutrition.com
    www.********.com/fnutrition
    @formutechnut

Good apps in here. But I would really like to know if you have taken a Joint supp before and what it was. So you know what to expect
    My “training log”

Good apps in here. But I would really like to know if you have taken a Joint supp before and what it was. So you know what to expect
    Animal Flex.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ive been looking for a good joint supplement. I have Psoriatic Arthritis and meds, at least what i can afford, help minimal. I have joint pain pretty much everywhere feet, ankles, wrists, hands, hips, shoulders you name it i got it. Id love to find a product that can help ease the pain and help my joints out, so that i can work out hard everyday.
    Some days the pain is so bad that i can workout or can only do a certain amount cause of the pain. Ive tried glucosamine, chondroitin, msm, triflex, fish oil, prescription meds ect. all help little or not at all. So id be open to trying out and logging about a new product especially if has the potential to help out my Arthritis, relieve some pain and let me attack the gym hard everyday.

Thank you