fizurp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Low-carb diet - Bulk?

Hey guys.. I was wondering.. I recently went off my bulking diet and started a low-carb diet.. I ate around 2500-3000 cals a day with 15% or less of the cals from carbs.. equal amounts of fat and protein..

Anyhow.. after I lost about 10 lbs., I realized that I hadn't gained near enough muscle and wanted to start bulking again...

I have been trying this for 2 weeks now and can't get 1 damn lb...

So, I was wondering if anyone with experience would know if it is possible to realistically bulk using a low-carb diet?

The only reason I'm asking is because I enjoy eating low-carb alot more than low-fat but if it's more effective to eat low-fat while bulking, then I guess I need to change my diet again..

Anyhow... Questions/comments welcome..

Thanks alot,
    Jim

xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just bump up the carb intake keeping both protein and fat intake still roughly the same. It's hard to bulk without adding more carbs

fizurp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So.. your saying in order to bulk effectively you need to get moderate amounts of protein, fat, and carbs?

If so, I guess that's why when I stopped bulking I hadn't gained much the last two weeks.. kinda got stuck at 190-ish..

I just always thought you need to eat low-carb or low-fat pretty much always depending upon what you are trying to accomplish..