Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Guys that care about how many dicks a girl has had before yours

Honestly, why do you care? My guess is insecurity that she's slept with more than you.

you're not diving into a freshly creamed pussy so why even think about the dicks?

If you've slept with 50 girls and she's slept with 30 guys, if she a sloot?

How about if you've only slept with 5 and she 30?

In your opinion how many dicks is too many?

AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    mayb they wanna feel like that was the first time shes loved someone enough to have sex with them!

Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000)
    Virgins care. So do men who feel they have small pen0rs. No real man gives a chit.

Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Illuminist View Post
    lowlifes like me who have children from 6 different mothers have no standards, and therefore do not give a chit.
    fixed

Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tony_S View Post
    fixed
    I have no kids. Please let your jimmies settle before posting again. It's just the internet. No need to get upset.

Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have no kids. Please let your jimmies settle before posting again. It's just the internet. No need to get upset.
    if my jimmies were russled i would have already negged you

if my jimmies were russled i would have already negged you
    I wouldn't know if you did or not. I don't look at a number or color, I read the post.

I wouldn't know if you did or not. I don't look at a number or color, I read the post.

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ThatguyKram View Post
    Honestly, why do you care? My guess is insecurity that she's slept with more than you.

you're not diving into a freshly creamed pussy so why even think about the dicks?

I care within reason. I think a lot of guys are WAY too conservative with their numbers. Possibly because they get no pussy, or possibly because they're insecure.

If you only had sex with FOUR different people (I'm going to leave this gender unspecific as best I can) a year which isn't many by ANYONEs standards (I mean you phucking get horny right? Sometimes masturbation isn't going to cut it and 4 months + hell no), for 10 years that's 40 people.
    Yet most guys would shy away from a girl with 40 different partners. Most guys would be proud to have 40 different partners.

Here's my take on it. How does a woman react to the amount of partners she has had.
    1. If she goes "Omg, I was such a slut back then. I couldn't control myself I just got drunk and then had sex to make me feel better about myself and give me worth." then no dude, she's a slut. If your primary goal is having sex to make you feel better about yourself, or because of some issues... Ok I shouldn't even say she's a slut but it's a huge redflag.
    2. If a girl said to me though "Ya, I like dick, and sometimes I don't have a boyfriend, so I find some hot guy that I wanna phuck. No different from you finding some hot girl you wanna phuck. I'm safe about it, I use protection, it's not like they took advantage of me, I wanted it it's whatever." then I wouldn't care so much.

The truth is though dude that you never find a woman that is in scenario 2. EVER. Girls with lots of sexual partners in their past generally are phucked up from it, or before it.
    How I look at it(read this if your lazy cliffs below)
    That being said, I look at it the same way I look at financial data. Some data about a company is not relevant anymore. It's TOO OLD of data to make an assumption about the future. You wouldn't base your assumption on whether or not Apple is a great stock to purchase, based on it's performance 10 years ago would you? 10 years ago Apple had stagnant growth. Recently though, it's been a stock to own. Apple's ways of doing business and it's approach changed.

Same way with a person. Some information is just not relevant to them anymore. If a girl let 3 dudes phuck her 10 years ago, is that gross to me personally, yes. Would I be happy about it? No. How would I factor it in to my decision process? If the event still effects her to this day then it's relevant. If it doesn't effect her to this day and it's in her past then no it's not relevant.

That's how you do a valuation. Financial valuation thought process work very well when valuing a persons current worth to yourself as well.

Cliffs
    -When doing a valuation, you only look at data that is relevant to the person at the present time.
    -Only factor in things that are still relevant in their life. Her sexual past may or may not be relevant depending on how much it effects her and whether she is over it or not. A girl with 1 ex boyfriend she can't drop who she still talks about getting back together with, can be much worse than a girl who had 10 one night stands in her past and is done with them and done with that part of her life.
    -Once you find all things that are relevant to who she is as a person TODAY and that are effecting her, then make a decision on whether you like her (career, looks, class, personality, etc.) Don't use data that isn't relevant to her today.

Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I used to think a girl was a slut for sleeping with too many guys, right until I developed some game and learned how to get girls myself
    PC Master Race

262.5/315/450 B/S/DL

kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to care then my list of partners went up.

Originally Posted by Ronnie87 View Post
    I used to think a girl was a slut for sleeping with too many guys, right until I developed some game and learned how to get girls myself
    except a guy has to put in all the work and make the effort to impress the girl.

all the girl has to do is spread her legs and get fukced.

Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A lot of times it is not necessarily the high numbers themselves, but other undesirable traits that are often associated with females with high numbers.

AlphaAlbert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlphaAlbert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlphaAlbert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlphaAlbert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlphaAlbert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlphaAlbert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlphaAlbert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlphaAlbert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlphaAlbert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlphaAlbert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlphaAlbert has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it's called stds

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Skezo View Post
    A lot of times it is not necessarily the high numbers themselves, but other undesirable traits that are often associated with females with high numbers.
    Moreso this, but a certain amount of sex partners confirms certain things about those women.

Part of the male selection of a woman involves the value of the woman, because who wants to be with a woman with low value or has been with everyone else? I think part of the # of sexual partners thing and how it affects me is more of a territorial thing more than anything.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    except a guy has to put in all the work and make the effort to impress the girl.

Well if she's having sex with anyone then yeah that's an issue, most girl's do have standards even if they've slept with more than you'd expect. Otherwise there'd be no guys who never get laid, and there are plenty of them.
    PC Master Race

262.5/315/450 B/S/DL

G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000)

this is truth and why the double standard exists. But addressing the topic, do you guys who actually care about a girl's number actually ask? I would just rather not go there and not know. Plus, you know many of them will lie, if not about how many dicks they've taken, then they'll conveniently leave out the bjs they've given, etc.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ThatguyKram View Post

It all really depends on her outlook on life. I personally could careless if she got tag team or a train ran on her. If my dick is getting sucked, notasingle****isgiven.jpg unless she has herpes. She can sloot it up all she wants however, the moment she brings up kids or marriage, bish is getting trolled. Anus best be peppered!

DogOnWheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) DogOnWheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) DogOnWheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) DogOnWheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) DogOnWheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) DogOnWheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) DogOnWheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) DogOnWheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) DogOnWheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) DogOnWheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) DogOnWheels is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lots of talking about what it means to be real man, 'alpha'. on misc and in general

general perception is that 'alpha' is socially dominant extrovert (player, sick kunt, guy with 100+ notch count, one who dominates in social environment)

that is the great misconception

how much of a 'real man' one is is measured by that inner strength and toughness that separates real men from cowards when **** gets real, in crisis situations.

and often it turns out that perceived 'alphas' are selfish narcissist *******s and cowards, while some guys who are not 'alpha' and dominant in everyday social situtations turn out to be brave and tough

so sometimes it is hard to determine who is 'real alpha' in everyday situations

but not caring about things mentioned by OP is one of these little tell tale signs of that deep inner confidence that separates men from boys

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DogOnWheels View Post
    lots of talking about what it means to be real man, 'alpha'. on misc and in general

general perception is that 'alpha' is socially dominant extrovert (player, sick kunt, guy with 100+ notch count, one who dominates in social environment)

that is the great misconception

how much of a 'real man' one is is measured by that inner strength and toughness that separates real men from cowards when **** gets real, in crisis situations.

and often it turns out that perceived 'alphas' are selfish narcissist *******s and cowards, while some guys who are not 'alpha' and dominant in everyday social situtations turn out to be brave and tough

and not caring about things mentioned by OP is one of these little tell tale signs of that deep inner confidence that separates men from boys
    Some truth. Its still evident that, if a man cannot step up in a situation or set a woman straight when she acts up, how the **** can she expect him to step up to the real world when the ****ing sky is falling?

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tential View Post
    Financial valuation thought process work very well when valuing a persons current worth to yourself as well.
    I try to pick up chicks that are rock bottom having been ravagaed by poor decision making and abused by dumpers. The Rite Aid of chicks.

Then I hold onto them too long expecting them to grow but when they just get worse and worse and lower and lower I cut my losses and move on.
    ~ Never Having Kids So Can Save Up For a 4K TV and a PLP Computer Setup Crew ~

Occultiv8or is on a distinguished road. (+10) Occultiv8or is on a distinguished road. (+10) Occultiv8or is on a distinguished road. (+10) Occultiv8or is on a distinguished road. (+10) Occultiv8or is on a distinguished road. (+10) Occultiv8or is on a distinguished road. (+10) Occultiv8or is on a distinguished road. (+10) Occultiv8or is on a distinguished road. (+10) Occultiv8or is on a distinguished road. (+10) Occultiv8or is on a distinguished road. (+10) Occultiv8or is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    because when im trying to find a good women, promiscuity is not the trait i look

DogOnWheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) DogOnWheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) DogOnWheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) DogOnWheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) DogOnWheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) DogOnWheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) DogOnWheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) DogOnWheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) DogOnWheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) DogOnWheels is on a distinguished road. (+10) DogOnWheels is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Occultiv8or View Post
    because when im trying to find a good women, promiscuity is not the trait i look
    I think we can all agree that girls with very high notch count are hardly a wife material

but fact is many men tend to get upset and uncomfortable when dealing with an experienced woman, and not only because of STDs

sharkweek50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharkweek50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharkweek50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharkweek50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharkweek50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharkweek50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharkweek50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharkweek50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharkweek50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharkweek50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharkweek50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm better than that, so I feel that girls I'm with should also be better than that.

It's all personal opinion, so I don't understand why anyone gives a **** what anyone else does.

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good luck with your finding virgin that fuks like a pornstar goals of 2012.

Face it guys there is a high chance your girl has prob had more partners than you. Either deal with it or find some christian woman.

ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Some good points being raised.
    Now i'm in no way saying marry a sloot, i'm just against the notion of avoiding a girl altogether who has had a lot of partners.
    It's something celebrated among men and yet when a girl does the same she's seen by some as a pariah

gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000)

So because it's hard for a man to do he gets applause for it.

Because a woman doesn't have to make to much effort it's a negative trait.

If a man was lucky enough to be born gorgeous with the ability to talk to women and pull them easily does this make him a "slut" because he hasn't worked for it ?

Theres a difference between a girl with a sex drive and a slut.

A girl with a sex drive has sex because it's Fuking fun and she enjoys it every now and then with fit guys. She turns down most men but when one catches her fancy she goes for it. she wakes up has a conversation with the guy and moves on. Or heck even starts fking him regularly. I don't regret any of my sexual encounters and neither should women

A slut bases her self worth on the attention of men. She goes out wirh the sole intention of getting male attention and will the take the best of her offers at the end of the night even If he isn't that attractive and is the best of a bad bunch she often doesn't even enjoy the sex but enjoys feeling wanted. She then wakes up In the morning disgusted with herself as the guy gets up and leaves her or chucks her out.

A girl who has a lot of one night stands with strangers who think of her a peace of meat with a vagina between her legs isn't someone I can respect.

FYI I spent ages trying to get an ex to put out then after I got with her found out she used to be a right slut. I was SPECIAL so she didn't want me to be like "the rest"

There is no arbitrary number on when u become a slut it's a mindset.

What about a girl who has one fk buddy at a time for say 3 months at a time then switches to a new one. And uses condoms all the time ?. I'd call that a girl who doesn't want a boyfriend but wants a sex life.

Basically guys are saying "I don't want to be In relationships with girls Im fking, but there damn better be a virgin waiting for me at the

I know people who have found "perfect women" introduced me to them and it's been one of my one night stands or **** buddies. Or even a girl one of my mates bent over a bin in a allie outside a pub women lie either way so not worth asking
    Last edited by gycraig; 08-24-2012 at 09:10 AM.

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ecnewyx View Post
    I try to pick up chicks that are rock bottom having been ravagaed by poor decision making and abused by dumpers. The Rite Aid of chicks.

Then I hold onto them too long expecting them to grow but when they just get worse and worse and lower and lower I cut my losses and move on.
    Then you'd be doing it wrong. Finance isn't about finding the lowest of the low and hoping it performs well brah. So I guess if you don't have a finance background you'll make a silly post like this.

The basic underlying principle is that if you want to accurately determine how ANY person is going to act, you have to know the things that make them tick. I'm guessing you're a football fan so it'd be like saying this. First 5 years of a QBs career he performs badly. Never makes a playoff. Off season now, he really changes up his shiit. He says "PHUCK IT I'm winning a superbowl." Next 10 years he has top 3 QB performing seasons. Are you going to tell me that this player is a terrible QB at the end of 15 years because of the first 1/3 of his career he performed badly?

Maybe, at the 6th-7th year, you might say "This is a fluke season this QB sucks". Understandably so. But there is a point in time when you'd then realize, that they aren't the same person.
    I hate to break it to you, but financial valuation models are used in deciding whether your favorite QB stays on your team or gets traded. Decides who gets drafted even. We use numbers and statistics for just about everything.

@gycraig
    Phucking lol man. You hit the nail on the head. Being a sloot is a mindset.

Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000)
    False premise. That a guy would care about a girls sexual past due to his own insecurity is stupid feminist prattle. Guys care about a girls past because:

- nobody wants to treat somebody else whore like a princess. would you pay full price for a gallon milk if the store gave away free milk to everyone else?
    - past behavior predicts future behavior and nobody wants to be dating a whore who could cheat at any moment
    - for every partner a girl has her capacity to emotional bond to that partner decreases so if you want a girl to fall deeply in love with you her past sexual history should be thin
    - the more partners a girl has the more likely she is to have baggage, aka lingering feelings, past lovers coming out of nowhere to threaten your relationship, conflicting relationships in social circles you have to deal with
    - STD risk
    - A girls sexual past shows her general character and emotional stability. Did she rebound by f*cking guys? Did she seek out a lot of bad boys, older men, rich guys, whatever? Does she use guys for validation because she has a hole in her soul? These things matter.

Whores and feminists would love to have you believe that their past doesn't matter, and the guys who think it does are "insecure". Sorry whores. Actions have consequences.
    -Cold Shower Crew
    -Wetshaver Crew
    Reps Back Everytime

corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i dont give 2 sh!ts and a can of beans about how many dudes she been with. i just slay the vag like conan sonNnN. the past is the past, i live in the now and you should too.
    "The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."

**KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE**
    06 R1 raven
    02 CBR1100xx
    02 DRZ 400s