Multivitaminico is not very helpful. (-500) Multivitaminico is not very helpful. (-500) Multivitaminico is not very helpful. (-500) Multivitaminico is not very helpful. (-500) Multivitaminico is not very helpful. (-500) Multivitaminico is not very helpful. (-500) Multivitaminico is not very helpful. (-500) Multivitaminico is not very helpful. (-500) Multivitaminico is not very helpful. (-500) Multivitaminico is not very helpful. (-500) Multivitaminico is not very helpful. (-500)

Smile Can I make gains with this equipment?

-75lbs dumbbells
    -incline bench
    -lat pulldown machine (150lbs max)
    -triceps pushdown machine (120lbs max)
    -Pullups and dips tower
    -EZ curl bar
    -6 feet bar
    -cardio equipment
    -leg extension machine
    -chest press machine

Basically I can workout the whole upper body .. the only problem is legs

it makes no sense joining a gym, just for squats, when I already have 95% of the equipment available for free

basically the bench, dumbbells, bars are at home

the other equipment is in a club house where i have free access

so i just have to find a way to train legs
    Last edited by Multivitaminico; 08-11-2012 at 08:23 AM.

alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you own that equipment already? If you're planning on buying this, you are way better purchasing a squat rack, fid bench, weight set.
    Denver Broncos- #24 Champ Bailey

Chicago Bulls- #1 Derrick Rose

Fav. Motivational Quote that pushes me to my LIMITS:
    "Obsession is what lazy people call dedication"
    "I am my own worst enemy, the only voice left taunting me is my own"

Multivitaminico is not very helpful. (-500) Multivitaminico is not very helpful. (-500) Multivitaminico is not very helpful. (-500) Multivitaminico is not very helpful. (-500) Multivitaminico is not very helpful. (-500) Multivitaminico is not very helpful. (-500) Multivitaminico is not very helpful. (-500) Multivitaminico is not very helpful. (-500) Multivitaminico is not very helpful. (-500) Multivitaminico is not very helpful. (-500) Multivitaminico is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by alfred18 View Post
    Do you own that equipment already? If you're planning on buying this, you are way better purchasing a squat rack, fid bench, weight set.
    like I said above, I already own this :

-75 dumbbells
    -incline bench
    -standard 6 feet bar and ez curl bar

I have free access to my apartment club house gym, and this equipment is available :

-lat pulldown machine (150lbs max)
    -triceps pushdown machine (120lbs max)
    -Pullups and dips tower
    -cardio equipment
    -leg extension machine
    -chest press machine

Since I already have all these equipment available for free, it makes no sense to spend hundreds of dollars in a gym membership, where the only thing I'm gonna do is squats, it also makes no sense to purchase a $500 rack just for squats

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Multivitaminico View Post
    -75lbs dumbbells
    -6 feet bar

Basically I can workout the whole upper body .. the only problem is legs

it makes no sense joining a gym, just for squats, when I already have 95% of the equipment available for free

basically the bench, dumbbells, bars are at home

the other equipment is in a club house where i have free access

so i just have to find a way to train legs
    You have 150lbs available to you with your dumbbells. Have you tried Bulgarian Split Squats?

Do you have plates to go along with that 6 foot bar? If so, you can also do deadlifts.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

Originally Posted by KBKB View Post
    You have 150lbs available to you with your dumbbells. Have you tried Bulgarian Split Squats?

Do you have plates to go along with that 6 foot bar? If so, you can also do deadlifts.
    that is a standard 6 feet bar, and I only have 150lbs worth of standard plates.

How effective are those bulgarian squats? better than nothing i guess

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How effective are those bulgarian squats? better than nothing i guess
    I don't know, as I haven't incorporated them into my own training. It's my understanding, however, that they can be quite challenging. Given them a try and report back...

Another idea.... do a clean and press or a clean and jerk with your six foot bar and then do a set of overhead squats. Again, this is not a movement that I've done, but I understand that it too can be effective.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I get that you don't want to invest money on equipment you don't already have, but the fact is that you will not make gains as quickly (or well-rounded) as with an olympic set and power rack with a flat bench. There may be ways to work with what you own already or have free access to, but if strength gains are your goal you would be well served to start saving or find a cheap gym membership.

dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000)
    the answer is yes, you can make gains.

however, you will eventually need to add more weight to each piece.

if you get creative for the lower body you can take care of that with dumbbells and dont really need a power rack/olympic set.
    "ive made the most impressive gains when i spent months with the heavy dumbbells and left the power rack cowering in the corner like the b**ch that it is"-anonymous

"sometimes when a mans alone, thats all you got is your dog"

"he fakes to the left. no. he fakes to the right. he doesnt fake. he thinks about faking. he pretends to fake. i dont know where i am. i cant breathe"

Originally Posted by BasementGym View Post
    I get that you don't want to invest money on equipment you don't already have, but the fact is that you will not make gains as quickly (or well-rounded) as with an olympic set and power rack with a flat bench. There may be ways to work with what you own already or have free access to, but if strength gains are your goal you would be well served to start saving or find a cheap gym membership.
    wut strong comprehension skills

I already have a flat/incline bench

As far as I know, chest dumbbells presses are superior than barbell press when it comes to building up the chest

I also don't need a rack to perform shoulders dumbbells presses, which obviously are superior to military barbell press when it comes to gains

I can also perform back exercises like deadlifts and barbells rows without a rack (lots of people don't deadlift, yet have amazing physiques)

I already have access to pull down, pull ups, dips station

fact of the matter is a power rack doesn't offer me anything that I already, the only thing that offers me, is a safe way to perform squats

the rest it offers, I already have it available to me for free

$300-500 just squats makes no sense to me

and on top of that, I would have to get olympic barbell with olympic weights

with all the extra money i would have to spend just to do squats, might as well just join a gym them lmao

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

As far as I know, chest dumbbells presses are superior than barbell press when it comes to building up the chest

I also don't need a rack to perform shoulders dumbbells presses, which obviously are superior to military barbell press when it comes to gains

I can also perform back exercises like deadlifts and barbells rows without a rack (lots of people don't deadlift, yet have amazing physiques)

fact of the matter is a power rack doesn't offer me anything that I already, the only thing that offers me, is a safe way to perform squats

with all the extra money i would have to spend just to do squats, might as well just join a gym them lmao
    Sounds like you have all the answers. All you need to do now is lift.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

â—‹---â—‹ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] â—‹---â—‹
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Northernmoris View Post
    Sounds like you have all the answers. All you need to do now is lift.
    Alternatively, he could go back to the misc. I'm pretty sure he'd feel more comfortable over there.

tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) tpcmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man do squats deadlifts lunges calf raises clean and jerk and snatch for legs. When I use to workout at my house id slide my bench out. Then get under the bar and walk out a little bit for squats. You can also do straight leg deadlifts for your hami's. You only have 150lbs but high reps will still help.

Originally Posted by daniel327 View Post
    Alternatively, he could go back to the misc. I'm pretty sure he'd feel more comfortable over there.

lol

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

lol
    asking questions and not listening to the answers: acting like a 5 year old. LOL.

I was going to offer suggestions, but you seem to not want to get them. Lift the weights and see what happens- most likely you'll get some results.
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KBKB View Post

Very good article, repped. (might be on recharge but will get you!)

And OP, i have been training with calisthenics (bodyweight) only for a year until a month ago and made some nice gains. So yes you can make gains with all that equipment. And furthermore, the kind man who linked the bulgarian split squats article would not have linked it if he did not think it would have worked.

Plenty of answers here, now it's time to go and lift with intensity, dedication and consistency! Best of luck.
    *** Pull Up Crew ***
    *Official Lettuce Relish In Likes crew*
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆
    <¬ Extreme Callisthenics ¬>

Muay Thai, K1-rules Kickboxing

Personal Trainer. YMCA-fit cert. (CYQ)

BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Why thank you.

Interesting take on how worthless upper body barbell exercises are. Odd that you post asking for answers when you are already an encyclopedia of training knowledge.

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is an interesting take on an advice thread. ITT op asks for advice, and then insults those that give it because its not what he wants to hear.

Starting rep 16.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

Originally Posted by ProtienandIron View Post
    This is an interesting take on an advice thread. ITT op asks for advice, and then insults those that give it because its not what he wants to hear.

Starting rep 16.
    is funny how 90% of people in the workout equipment section don't even look like they lift

i just find it funny when they repeat like a mantra "get a power rack" get a power rack, get a rack, get a rack

That is the reason why I reacted like that, because that guy just said "get a rack", he didn't even notice that I already have access to everything a rack has to offer, except squats

what does a power rack really offer ? this :

-Pull ups (I already have access to this)

-Dips (i already have access to this)

-Safe barbell bench press (you can build your chest with dumbbells presses, just search the internet, 95% of people recommend dumbbells presses over barbell presses when it comes to building the chest)

-Safe military press (again, not needed, you can build great shoulders with dumbbell shoulder press, 95% of people who look like they lift, actually train with dumbbell chest and shoulder presses)

-Deadlifts (a rack is not needed for this, and it is an overrated exercise, lots of people don't do deadlifts, and still have great physiques, it is also have been proven to widen the waist)

The only thing a rack offers me, is the ability to perform squats safely with heavy weights, that is all.

The cheapest rack you can find, costs around $300, on top of that, I would have to get a 300lbs Olympic set, which costs also around $200-300, and I'm sure many people here would say "you can get a 300lbs olympic set for $50 on craiglist" lmao .. I love how these craiglist dreamers exaggerate, you always see people on this subforum claiming that you can get these equipment for really cheap on craiglist, is funny because when I search craiglist, I do not find this amazing cheap prices, but then again, this is the internet, is very similar when people on the internet say, that you can easily get a bmw M3 for $10,000 .. or that you can get a corvette z06 2008 for $20,000 .. yeah you can but with 200.000 miles lmao People love to exaggerate

Reality is a decent power rack with an Olympic weight set, will run you at least $600 .. some people would say, they got them for $200, yeah right is an anomaly, not everyone can find these cheap prices everywhere

If I'm gonna spend $600 just do legs, might as well just join a gym then
    Last edited by Multivitaminico; 08-12-2012 at 10:54 AM.

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

Milk is for babies. michaelstone's Avatar
    michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hey now axel didn't ask a question he clearly didn't want the answer to....don't hate lol
    "It's common knowledge man. You should only use Indica for bulking, Sativa for cutting."

"Who needs proper form? He was too busy setting PR's! Forget proper form, acquire PR's!"

"It's STILL your MUTHAFU$KIN set!!!!"

“Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy-ass weights.”

twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ProtienandIron View Post

Starting rep 16.
    And they disappeared quickly !
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()

twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The cheapest rack you can find, costs around $300, on top of that, I would have to get a 300lbs Olympic set, which costs also around $200-300, and I'm sure many people here would say "you can get a 300lbs olympic set for $50 on craiglist" lmao .. I love how these craiglist dreamers exaggerate, you always see people on this subforum claiming that you can get these equipment for really cheap on craiglist, is funny because when I search craiglist, I do not find this amazing cheap prices, but then again, this is the internet, is very similar when people on the internet say, that you can easily get a bmw M3 for $10,000 .. or that you can get a corvette z06 2008 for $20,000 .. yeah you can but with 200.000 miles lmao People love to exaggerate

Reality is a decent power rack with an Olympic weight set, will run you at least $600 .. some people would say, they got them for $200, yeah right is an anomaly, not everyone can find these cheap prices everywhere

If I'm gonna spend $600 just do legs, might as well just join a gym then
    Where do you live ? On the southpole? Everybody that says they can't find good deals on CL (or local ads, or ebay, etc.), just aren't trying hard enough ( there are apps and programs to find the deals), They are too lazy ( most of us drive hours to to get great deals, or buy equipment that needs work, mostly we purchase in bulk and flip what we don't need), and finally they don't have the patience to wait, and are like you and need instant satisfaction.

Nobody's lying and if you put the name of the city you lived in, we could prove it, but that would just be helping you, and you're the kind of shmuck that knows everything and nobody helps.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()

TXBRASS is just really nice. (+1000) TXBRASS is just really nice. (+1000) TXBRASS is just really nice. (+1000) TXBRASS is just really nice. (+1000) TXBRASS is just really nice. (+1000) TXBRASS is just really nice. (+1000) TXBRASS is just really nice. (+1000) TXBRASS is just really nice. (+1000) TXBRASS is just really nice. (+1000) TXBRASS is just really nice. (+1000) TXBRASS is just really nice. (+1000)
    i just find it funny when they repeat like a mantra "get a power rack" get a power rack, get a rack, get a rack
    There is a reason......

Get a power rack.....

Sure, you can make gains with milk jugs filled with sand if that's all u had, but you want versatility, ease of changing equipment/exercises, and safety.

Some of the things I do in my power rack (especially when I train solo)

squats
    bench press
    incline press
    shoulder press
    power clean
    deadlift/partials
    calf raises
    dips
    bench tricep dips (across my safety bars)
    bb shrugs
    heavy db presses (I have a DB rack)
    bent over rows
    pullups
    tricep extensions with my football bar (safety bars set so I can go to failure and bar only drops a few inches)
    barbell curls (safety bars set so I can go to failure and bar only drops a few inches)
    good-mornings (safety bars set)

Sure, some of those dont need a powerrack, but I am cramped for space and moving bars in and out of the rack is a pain and unnecessary. It's all right there are available to work whatever you need to.....

Once you go RACK, you never go BACK....... :->
    Last edited by TXBRASS; 08-13-2012 at 12:29 AM.

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #2 -!!!---!!!-

TXBRASS

"LIKE" us on ********: Get-a-Grip Personal Performance

Once you go RACK, you never go BACK.....

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i found a 4x2 foot squat rack the other day for 50. i resold for 170 . i also saw a 300 pound olympic set the day before i sold mine for 50 as well. that is not the first time i have seen something like that. i once bought a 300 pound olympic set for 100 with smith machine and bench. i resold the smith and bench for 80 leaving me with the weights for 20 . it takes a lil while and looking for it but the deals will appear without a doubt
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~