Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Not actually Fuzionite fuzionite's Avatar
    fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

How to fraud to mother about sleeping over @ a girls house? [**9.4K REPS**for advice]

Mother is a strict Christian.
    I stay out late @ girls houses / parties, but I'll never tell her its a girls party or a girls house. She thinks its with guys (lulz).

Anyway, I want to step it up a level.
    One girl invited me to sleep over @ hers this saturday(her mother absolutely loves me so if I somehow get allowed by my mother its a gauranteed night full of win), I need to find a way to sleep over @ hers without my mum knowing.

I told her a couple mins ago I'm sleeping over with some of my boys from an old school and she wants house number, address and she wants to speak to the parents about it all to see if its their house I'm actually going to (my mum is smart as fuark).

I know I can probably get around this, but I need a solid story.

wat do.
    halp misc.
    best advice gets 9.4K.
    Asian dude from Milwaukee

~Trinity&LBM appreciation crew~

flyerscup08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyerscup08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyerscup08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyerscup08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyerscup08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyerscup08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyerscup08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyerscup08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyerscup08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyerscup08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyerscup08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Camping with the boys
    bad reception
    profit?

scientist genius pimp Caesar735's Avatar
    Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    strong other parent
    Everyone betrays everyone

Ҋ

want to change your life? -------------------- watch these videos (srs)
    read this >>>>>>> http://i.imgur.com/j2LcU.jpg <<<<<<<<<<<<
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU

QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000)

u fukking serious brah?
    -USMC Crew-
    -Persian Misc Crew-

http://www.militarytimes.com/valor/

Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get bish to pretend she's friends mother, or get friends mother to tell your mum you're staying at your friends house.

fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Caesar735 View Post
    strong other parent
    Hes been dead for years bro

Originally Posted by Lowlander View Post
    Get bish to pretend she's friends mother, or get friends mother to tell your mum you're staying at your friends house.
    Wont trust girl with such a task.
    Could literally end my social life if she decided to be a cheeky kunt and knowing her, she will.

Originally Posted by QuasiMoFoo View Post

u fukking serious brah?
    ..Yes?

Originally Posted by flyerscup08 View Post
    Camping with the boys
    bad reception
    profit?
    Camping in / outside of London.
    Ok.

myminimuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) myminimuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) myminimuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) myminimuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) myminimuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) myminimuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) myminimuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) myminimuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) myminimuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) myminimuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) myminimuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you're 18 mayn, do the fuk you want!
    -----Remember TheOchocinco33's Legendary Thread of June 3rd, 2012----

^^^^I WAS THERE

FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tell her you are 18 and nature calls. OPs mom was probably 15 first time she banged out.

VentriloBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) VentriloBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) VentriloBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) VentriloBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) VentriloBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) VentriloBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) VentriloBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) VentriloBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) VentriloBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) VentriloBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) VentriloBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Whats your address?

I'll distract her by ram sacking her anus while you sneak out the door.

JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This is where a FA comes in. Tell him you're going to come over for an hour, chill, drink, whatever. Get his parents to do all the work. Then split.
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞ // ☮ // EDM+Dubstep Crew

"lol jutst have me das it u wnt ipad igga bbaayy" �\_(ツ)_/�

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fuzionite View Post
    Mother is a strict Christian.
    I stay out late @ girls houses / parties, but I'll never tell her its a girls party or a girls house. She thinks its with guys (lulz).

Anyway, I want to step it up a level.
    One girl invited me to sleep over @ hers this saturday(her mother absolutely loves me so if I somehow get allowed by my mother its a gauranteed night full of win), I need to find a way to sleep over @ hers without my mum knowing.

I told her a couple mins ago I'm sleeping over with some of my boys from an old school and she wants house number, address and she wants to speak to the parents about it all to see if its their house I'm actually going to (my mum is smart as fuark).

I know I can probably get around this, but I need a solid story.

wat do.
    halp misc.
    best advice gets 9.4K.
    You're 18 years old lol....

My parents the only thing I have to tell them is "I'm going to sleep over a friends house." They then ask for address and number and I say "I'll text you when I get there." Text never sent, parents don't really care.

As long as you're a good kid, and NEVER get in trouble, your parents will believe anything you tell them.

NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tell your mom to stop being an uptight bitch.

It is one thing to protect your child from harm, and it is another to be a "helicopter" mom.

You're a young adult, you should be making your own decisions. You are a probably a smart guy and won't make poor decisions, but if you do, that is your fault. Your mother should guide you from behind, not pull you from the front.

Tell your mom the truth and create your own freedom, respect, and trust with her. Don't lie, don't hide the truth, don't have an unhealthy relationship with your mother.

This is real talk.
    ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ MEMBER OF THE UF GATOR AND USF BULL NATIONS ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

BinchoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BinchoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BinchoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BinchoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BinchoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BinchoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BinchoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BinchoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BinchoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BinchoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BinchoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Say that you are going to your friend's place to work on some "school-related assignments".

It will work!

Rhaego will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhaego will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhaego will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhaego will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhaego will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhaego will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhaego will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhaego will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhaego will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhaego will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhaego will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^

age 22: is this real life?... I didn't do that when I was 9, srs.

Originally Posted by myminimuffin View Post
    you're 18 mayn, do the fuk you want!
    I tried walking out before when 2 girls were waiting for me at their house, I was wingmanning one of my bros and she stopped me from going because she said "you're ill" after I took antihistamines for hayever. Cockblocked 4 of us without her knowing. This isn't the first time.
    One time she refused to leave my friends house until deeeep in the night, by then the girls we had hiding in the cupboards had to go home and they showed us their teddies and called it a night. I was mad pissed.
    My mum cockblocks me so much.

Originally Posted by FeFocus View Post
    Tell her you are 18 and nature calls. OPs mom was probably 15 first time she banged out.
    She thinks fapping is a monstrosity...imagine what this would make her do.
    (Yes. Ive never fapped lol.)

Originally Posted by JKLOL View Post
    This is where a FA comes in. Tell him you're going to come over for an hour, chill, drink, whatever. Get his parents to do all the work. Then split.
    Knowing my mother, she might drive up in the morning and if that happens, i dun goof'd.
    She knows deep deep down I'm a sneeky cheeky kunt.
    Seems like a good idea, but that would mean I would actually have to go to a friends house sigh.

IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was sleeping over at girls houses when I was 16 and parents didn't care

You're 18...time for your mother to accept you as a man
    don't put rep trading comments in your sig line

rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Get a older female friend and older male friend to act as the parents just to meet her for a couple of mins and tell them to say there all going to the seaside for the day or something so no phone access.

Originally Posted by NoDestroyingMe View Post
    Tell your mom to stop being an uptight bitch.

It is one thing to protect your child from harm, and it is another to be a "helicopter" mom.

You're a young adult, you should be making your own decisions. You are a probably a smart guy and won't make poor decisions, but if you do, that is your fault. Your mother should guide you from behind, not pull you from the front.

Tell your mom the truth and create your own freedom, respect, and trust with her. Don't lie, don't hide the truth, don't have an unhealthy relationship with your mother.

This is real talk.
    LMFAO!!!!

I told her exactly this and guess what she said?

"You can do that under your own roof. Under mine it is my rules"

and I went:

I'd rather have a home to sleep in at night, poon aint gonna keep me warm.

Another instance I tried to walk out on her and she said she was going to go to my room and throw all my sh*t out, all my clothes I bought with my own money and electronics. Straight out the window. Feelsbadman.

FreshOne28 is just really nice. (+1000) FreshOne28 is just really nice. (+1000) FreshOne28 is just really nice. (+1000) FreshOne28 is just really nice. (+1000) FreshOne28 is just really nice. (+1000) FreshOne28 is just really nice. (+1000) FreshOne28 is just really nice. (+1000) FreshOne28 is just really nice. (+1000) FreshOne28 is just really nice. (+1000) FreshOne28 is just really nice. (+1000) FreshOne28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Honesty brah.

Lies eventually catch up to you.

Man the fuark up, tell your mom that you're staying over a sloots house. You have to grow a pair! Regardless you your mothers religious views tell her that you're a man and that your growing up. Get her to show you some turst and respect, its the best chance that you have to earn some freedom.

EDIT- Just saw your post op. There is no hope here
    I like to tickle your cp.

Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tell her you're going to Bible study.
    ♥Shogun♥

"Word = Born!" - Mayhem Miller

Raiders ftw!
    Lakers ftw!
    Kings ftw!
    --Kyrie Irving bandwagon--

"It was in love I was created and in love is how I hope I die!" - Paolo Nutini

Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tell her shes embarrassing u and ur friends are starting to make fun of u or some shiit ur 18 for god's sake she wont understand????
    San Diego Brah

"what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."- Socrates

goose58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goose58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goose58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goose58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goose58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goose58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goose58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goose58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goose58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goose58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goose58 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP it's time to nut up and stand up to your mommy.

Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    get her to call one of your mates and then get them to pretend to be their parents?
    ☆☆☆ Official υк ¢яєω age:17(+1) ☆☆☆

Is this the worst physique in the UK crew?

http://i.imgur.com/4TSTJ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/EXH3r.jpg

☆Went out with miscers and failed them.☆
    ☆Sean Out The Friend Zone☆

myminimuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) myminimuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) myminimuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) myminimuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) myminimuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) myminimuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) myminimuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) myminimuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) myminimuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) myminimuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) myminimuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Flex those traps and hiss like a snake orr.. Just dont tell her your going over @ someones house and dont take the phone?
    -----Remember TheOchocinco33's Legendary Thread of June 3rd, 2012----

^^^^I WAS THERE

Sogard is just really nice. (+1000) Sogard is just really nice. (+1000) Sogard is just really nice. (+1000) Sogard is just really nice. (+1000) Sogard is just really nice. (+1000) Sogard is just really nice. (+1000) Sogard is just really nice. (+1000) Sogard is just really nice. (+1000) Sogard is just really nice. (+1000) Sogard is just really nice. (+1000) Sogard is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol wow, I can't believe they would actually want to talk to their parents. My parents were okay if I just told them where I was going.

How bout you say that you are going out drinking with friends. Then late at night just ask her if you can stay at your friends place because they will give you a ride home in the morning because they got too drunk to drive. Excuse for not talking to parents would be that they are asleep.

moulinyan is on a distinguished road. (+10) moulinyan is on a distinguished road. (+10) moulinyan is on a distinguished road. (+10) moulinyan is on a distinguished road. (+10) moulinyan is on a distinguished road. (+10) moulinyan is on a distinguished road. (+10) moulinyan is on a distinguished road. (+10) moulinyan is on a distinguished road. (+10) moulinyan is on a distinguished road. (+10) moulinyan is on a distinguished road. (+10) moulinyan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP your mom is crazy.

you needa man the phuck up, ur 18 ffs.

crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

tell her god aint real and u gona go get u some pussay. and there aint **** she can do about it!
    Sig line can't be a novel

Originally Posted by FreshOne28 View Post
    Honesty brah.

Lies eventually catch up to you.

Man the fuark up, tell your mom that you're staying over a sloots house. You have to grow a pair! Regardless you your mothers religious views tell her that you're a man and that your growing up. Get her to show you some turst and respect, its the best chance that you have to earn some freedom.
    I'll be kicked out.

Originally Posted by Matt B. View Post
    Tell her you're going to Bible study.
    Lol.

Originally Posted by Collapoppa23 View Post
    Tell her shes embarrassing u and ur friends are starting to make fun of u or some shiit ur 18 for god's sake she wont understand????
    No, she wont.
    Talking to her wont work.
    She has very little logic in her rebuttals and most of her reactions are fuelled by emotion.
    We all know what happens when woman are in power and are fuelled by emotion, dont we?

Originally Posted by goose58 View Post
    OP it's time to nut up and stand up to your mommy.
    I try to but shes not very nice to me at all.
    I can't do anything. Shes so oldschool its not even funny.
    Shes accepting I can drink alcohol, but sleepover? HELL NAW.

This is why I cant have nice things.
    Anything pleasurable = fuk that chit son.

JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JKLOL View Post
    This^

JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There really isn't a huge point to sleep over as long as you can stay out til midnight-2ish? you can still bust a couple out, come home and your mom wont be able to bitch.
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞ // ☮ // EDM+Dubstep Crew

"lol jutst have me das it u wnt ipad igga bbaayy" �\_(ツ)_/�