thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Focus XT - Blue razz & Pink Lemonade

First of all I’d like to thank COOP for hooking me up with 2 samples of Focus XT and he was so generous he threw in some piracetam.

Lets get down to business.

Taste: I asked for samples of the flavors that were on sale.

Blue Razz: 9/10 I will say this tasted fantastic, not as good as C4 blu razz, but better than no xplode/hyper fx/intrabolic/con cret. Very refreshing, no chemical taste. Will say even with piracetam it tasted very good.

Pink Lemonade: 10/10 I wish it was a hotter day when I tasted the pink lemonade, tasted like a country time lemonade drink. I remember reading reviews about how disgusting this flavor was, and I was preparing for the worse. Honestly even with 2g of piracetam pink lemonade was nothing but enjoyable to drink, I sipped this while working around the house.

Focus 9/10: this stuff works, and boy does it kick in nicely. Starts with intense tunnel vision then it turns into focus. The only bad thing was that I wasn't productive, usually on nootropics it gives me a pick me up and I get work done, seemed to me that all I was focused on was playing MW3/chess/minesweeper. I was a machine while playing those games, but the work around the house just piled up.

Profile: 9/10 there is always room for improvement. While I do like the ingredients, [am I big fan of how DMAE and hup A works for me, I'm hoping the caffeine free version will have an upgrade to the nootropic blend.

All in all I was very impressed with it, and ordered a tub, at the price, it'd be foolish not to. And if you can still find it, I would suggest getting piracetam to add to focus XT

Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    focus xt definitely works. But how'd u get the piracetam??? I thought SNS stopped making it???

I can't find it anywhere on any website, and I'm definitely not gonna go buy it on Amazon or Ebay or something...
    Mod negged by Coal Man.

I rep back, 350%

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mr_OG View Post
    focus xt definitely works. But how'd u get the piracetam??? I thought SNS stopped making it???

I can't find it anywhere on any website, and I'm definitely not gonna go buy it on Amazon or Ebay or something...
    i know there were about 3 people in the MISC trader threads with pills or powder here on bb.com. it's out there, rare and hard to come by. i was lucky enough that a mom and pop shop still had it, they had a lot of stuff that they shouldn't be selling. lol.

Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what rivals this profile in the focus department?
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆
    ***Canadian Crew***

Originally Posted by Ukainadian View Post
    what rivals this profile in the focus department?
    profile wise, i do like Neuro1 profile

Originally Posted by "Neuroblend 7,000 mg"
    Taurine Taurine, L-Tyrosine, Glucuronolactone, Magnesium Creatine Chelate, AcetylL-Carnitine, Piracetam, DL-Phenylalanine, Alpha Glycerylphosphoryl Choline, Inositol, L-Theanine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Phosphatidylserine, DMAE Bitartrate, Bacopa monniera [whole plant] extract, Rhodiola Rosea [root] extract, Siberian Ginseng (eleutherococcus senticosus),Coenzyme Q10, 5-HTP, Ginkgo Biloba [leaves] extract, Vinpocetine, black pepper extract (Bioperine®), Biotin, Huperzia serrata [whole plant] extract.
    effects wise DS Craze/Man Swagger/ Lit UP is what i reach for on days i need to focus/get things done

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Appreciate the review my friend and I'm glad both the flavor and focus treated you so well .