TommyPoint is just really nice. (+1000) TommyPoint is just really nice. (+1000) TommyPoint is just really nice. (+1000) TommyPoint is just really nice. (+1000) TommyPoint is just really nice. (+1000) TommyPoint is just really nice. (+1000) TommyPoint is just really nice. (+1000) TommyPoint is just really nice. (+1000) TommyPoint is just really nice. (+1000) TommyPoint is just really nice. (+1000) TommyPoint is just really nice. (+1000)

Anyone try AddTabz yet? (over the counter Adderall alternative)

WILLofPEACE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WILLofPEACE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WILLofPEACE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WILLofPEACE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WILLofPEACE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WILLofPEACE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WILLofPEACE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WILLofPEACE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WILLofPEACE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WILLofPEACE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WILLofPEACE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    would not take/10

looks shady

TommyPoint is just really nice. (+1000) TommyPoint is just really nice. (+1000) TommyPoint is just really nice. (+1000) TommyPoint is just really nice. (+1000) TommyPoint is just really nice. (+1000) TommyPoint is just really nice. (+1000) TommyPoint is just really nice. (+1000) TommyPoint is just really nice. (+1000) TommyPoint is just really nice. (+1000) TommyPoint is just really nice. (+1000) TommyPoint is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WILLofPEACE View Post
    would not take/10

looks shady
    been hearing good things but its expensive

BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what he said, costs 79 bucks? too much brah

i have a prescription for adderall and i pay 20 bucks

there's a nootropics thread on here somewhere if you want to take somthing similar but safer.
    You don't pay for things with money, you pay with your time

Minimalist Crew

“And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.”- Abraham Lincoln

You can't get back wasted time- I don't know who said it

Carpe Diem - Dead Poets Society

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded- Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.kratosguide.com/keep-goals-to-yourself/

****ed Up knees crew

MMA/Boxing Brah

NtensionalWalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NtensionalWalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NtensionalWalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NtensionalWalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NtensionalWalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NtensionalWalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NtensionalWalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NtensionalWalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NtensionalWalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NtensionalWalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NtensionalWalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    seriously that chit sux and is nothing like adderall

Originally Posted by NtensionalWalk View Post
    seriously that chit sux and is nothing like adderall
    suppose to be just like it without the sides.

you tried it?

YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TommyPoint View Post

you tried it?
    What sides? Was considering until I saw price. Rather buy addy's off my friends

Originally Posted by YrRndFit View Post
    What sides? Was considering until I saw price. Rather buy addy's off my friends
    i mean sides from real adderall. like crashing

Fear is the mind killer. sativa_dreams's Avatar
    sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    everything google reveals about this crap and ampheta CDP makes it look like a giant, terrible marketing scam.

ephedrine and caffeine are probably far more effective.

or you could just buy some real amphetamines off the millions of college students who have scripts for it.
    cutting hard for dem abs

NtensionalWalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NtensionalWalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NtensionalWalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NtensionalWalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NtensionalWalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NtensionalWalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NtensionalWalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NtensionalWalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NtensionalWalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NtensionalWalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NtensionalWalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TommyPoint View Post

you tried it?
    yes, ive had it...ive had adderall many times and its nothing like it

Fear is the mind killer. sativa_dreams's Avatar
    sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i mean for phucks sake the title of the "drug" has a Z IN IT

TABZ bro its the BEST ITS EXTREEEMMMMEEE
    cutting hard for dem abs

francisstreet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Addtabz

Hello.
    I've heard about this addtabz and read some "reviews" written by them!!! lol (the producers). These reviews where "good". I decided to buy a bottle of 40 (paid 76$ + delivery) to give it a try. I took one tablet first morning and i was completely snookered in about one hour. I felt very confused and disorientated my heart was racing and my mind was completely covered in fog. I had a very bad panic attack and a very high level of anxiety for the rest of that day. Went to my doctor and he advise to drink plenty of water to clean my system of this poison. Also he said that they use a very high dose of caffeine plus (god knows what!!!) other dangerous ingredients. I was feeling better in a few days and I threw "the magic" stuff in the rubbish bin. These so called " focus mind" tablets where doing the opposite effect. My advise is do not try them- this is a scam!!!

temit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

addy

Originally Posted by NtensionalWalk View Post
    yes, ive had it...ive had adderall many times and its nothing like it
    Heyy man I've bn.looking for who I can buy adderall from, or get a prescription in boston... reply me pls ASAP

ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by temit View Post
    Heyy man I've bn.looking for who I can buy adderall from, or get a prescription in boston... reply me pls ASAP
    Not only are you enough of a ****ing idiot to ask who to illegally buy adderall from, but you're even stupid enough to ask in a 2 year old thread

holy ****

jmck1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ZMAg View Post
    Not only are you enough of a ****ing idiot to ask who to illegally buy adderall from, but you're even stupid enough to ask in a 2 year old thread

holy ****
    You're a ****ing wanker

jmck1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jmck1234 View Post
    You're a ****ing wanker
    A stupid wanker who wouldnt have the balls to call someone stupid, for asking a reasonable question, to their face.

Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you reap what you sow phaggots

There is no "adderall without side effects" lmao.

Anything that works great is going to have negatives to go along with it. Adderall's being:

-Appetite Surpression
    -Hypertension
    -vasoconstriciton
    -insomnia
    -+ more
    And lack of motivation without it for a period of time.

im on 60mg xr right now that I took at 11am but I havent taken the **** in like 5 months.

if this "addtabz" bull**** was any good then you'd see its ingredients in preworkouts everywhere. All the really effective drugs get either criminalized or controlled by pharm companies to profit. Simple.
    375x3 squat
    225x5 bench
    365x1 deadlift (old)