CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)

Body Solid GFID31 vs FID46 & Which Power Rack for ~$450?

This was initially just going to be the GFID31 vs FID46 question, but I decided I might as well ask both in a single thread.

Anyways, currently I'm looking for a bench, and was pretty set on the GFID31 due to the price, reviews, and weight capacity, that is until I saw that Sam's Club has the FID46 for only $15.88 more than the GFID31, which I found for $250. And before anyone says anything, I already checked Craigslist

Both benches are FID, and support 1000+ lbs, much more than I'll ever need
    It looks like the only two differences (that I can see), is that the FID46 offers the leg developer, and 9 positions opposed to the GFID31's 6 positions.

Based on those two things it looks like the FID46 is the clear choice, but I was just wondering if anyone prefers the GFID31 for any reason, such as the ergonomic design, etc. etc.

As far as a power rack goes, as I said, I already browsed through CL, but to no avail (for the most part [currently I'm waiting to hear back on a full Powertec setup]). I also checked the Power Rack sticky, however at this point there is a ridiculous amount of sifting to do and I was already making a thread, so what the hell

Here's what I'm looking for:
    A power rack around $450
    Must have a height of 88" or less (though at 88" I couldn't do full pull/chin-ups)
    Must have a depth/length of 58" or less
    Must have angled pull-up bar

You guys don't have to bother checking the measurements for me, I would just like some recommendations for racks in that price range. It would also be nice of there was a Rack + Bench, Rack + Weights, or Rack + Bench + Weights combo package if you guys know of such a thing for ~$800, otherwise the weights will just be bought off CL.

Thanks in advance for any replies!
    Last edited by CDMMA; 12-14-2011 at 05:56 AM.