Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    I'm actually Green. CuriousReader's Avatar
    CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000)

About Asian women White men can get.

(Note: This post is not meant to offend the non-arrogant Asian women admirer segment.) To all the arrogant ignoramus Asian women basher. Here's my news message for all of you.

Ok so I just stumbled on this forum. Some of the comments I read here about Asian women are so ignorant that it's ridiculously laughable.

Let me tell you about the majority of the Asian women White men can get. Here's the reality.

You know, Most Asian women have conservative values compared to Western women. You don't know VERY WELL about us Asian women and our cultures so STOP pretending you do and spouting ignorance about us Asians and our cultures. You are full of ignorance as well malicious BS. The majority of the women in ASIA are NOT EASY for White men (it's mostly just the desperate or the loose women who are easy) and most prefer Asian men.

About 99% of the beautiful Asian women (8.5-10 ratings) don't really date foreigners and ifever we can get persuaded by Whitey we are VERY hard to get- you have to have two or all of these great qualities: good-looking (8.5-10), intelligent, have admirable character, very interesting personality, talented, successful, rich. Don't kid yourself and be arrogant you can get a beautiful Asian woman if you don't have some great qualities. Many beautiful Asian women are more than good looks, we know our worth and what we deserve, so we have high standards in a man.

Fact is, about 99% of the Asian women White men can get are 8 and below ratings. The majority are 4-7. Many foreigners just can't tell a real pretty asian from average and ugly ones. We Asians know this truth. Then they think and love to say "it's easy for a White guy to get a good-looking Asian girl". LOL if you don't possess some of those qualities i mentioned, keep dreaming on you can get a hot Asian girl.

And please stop bragging about your penis size. I think it maybe true what they say that Asian men, in general, are smaller. But know what, size does not matter to most of us Asian women, it maybe for White women. Big size is not always a plus, it can be minus, sometimes. aha

Get over yourselves now!

Brb hilarious Brb no reps Ssibi's Avatar
    Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    u mad?

mulletman444 is not very helpful. (-500) mulletman444 is not very helpful. (-500) mulletman444 is not very helpful. (-500) mulletman444 is not very helpful. (-500) mulletman444 is not very helpful. (-500) mulletman444 is not very helpful. (-500) mulletman444 is not very helpful. (-500) mulletman444 is not very helpful. (-500) mulletman444 is not very helpful. (-500) mulletman444 is not very helpful. (-500) mulletman444 is not very helpful. (-500)
    In reality an average white guy can get just about any asian woman. White men are superior in every way and they know it. No, seriously, name one area that asians have white men beat.

DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The standards my Asian guy friends have are totally different than mine. That said, Asians/women I feel are extremely hot, they consider 'cute'. Honestly, I have no idea what they even consider hot. Not to mention, for the most part, Asian dudes don't have a big number when it comes to women banged. Meh.
    Asian chicks think they are a lot hotter than they really are. Honestly there could be a brutus of a women - absolutely nasty - and she'd still believe she is a dime.
    That said, Asian women are hot in bed and I've been lucky enough to enjoy them.
    ♔ Rep Quality ♔

***Canadian Crew***

CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mulletman444 View Post
    In reality an average white guy can get just about any asian woman. White men are superior in every way and they know it. No, seriously, name one area that asians have white men beat.
    lol. Asians, on average, have higher I.Q. than Whites. And don't assume I'm an Asian guy. I'm an Asian girl and some members here know that. Do you really think an average White guy with no great qualities can get a beautful or hot Asian woman? LOL

mulletman444 is not very helpful. (-500) mulletman444 is not very helpful. (-500) mulletman444 is not very helpful. (-500) mulletman444 is not very helpful. (-500) mulletman444 is not very helpful. (-500) mulletman444 is not very helpful. (-500) mulletman444 is not very helpful. (-500) mulletman444 is not very helpful. (-500) mulletman444 is not very helpful. (-500) mulletman444 is not very helpful. (-500) mulletman444 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by CuriousReader View Post
    lol. Asians, on average, have higher I.Q. than Whites. And don't assume I'm an Asian guy. I'm an Asian girl and some members here know that. Do you really think an average White guy with no great qualities can get a beautful or hot Asian woman? LOL
    Lol, IQ, seriously? Brb, some fake-ass intelligence test proves they're smarter... not. White men on the other hand... brb inventing literally everything, brb coming up with all the important ideas such as evolution, brb putting a man in space, the north pole, south pole, top of Mt. Everest, the moon.

bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Lol, IQ, seriously? Brb, some fake-ass intelligence test proves they're smarter... not. White men on the other hand... brb inventing literally everything, brb coming up with all the important ideas such as evolution, brb putting a man in space, the north pole, south pole, top of Mt. Everest, the moon.
    ^mad that he cant get any girls
    ***former 1k+ reps crew***
    ***negged three times by Team Punishment crew***
    ***only been mod negged by Team Punishment crew***

Originally Posted by bodybuilder89 View Post

nuff said

(cant post link here as i have low post; you can search Race, Evolution, Behavior by Rushton.
    East Asians are the most higly evolved according to some scientific studies.

"John Rushton explains this by saying that according to Human Evolution, East Asians are the most highly evolved race hence the highest brain power and smaller body/Highest Longetivity and lowest interests in sex and fertility (pretty much saying that the less evolved, the more aggressive and more interested in sex).

According to his book, Europeans are the 'intermediates' between the Blacks and East Asians."
    I honestly think Asian men, on average, are not very masculine by world standards as they are smaller physically, but please, they are not inferior to White men.
    Scientific studies showed Asians are, on average, the healthiest and most intelligent people. Statistics showed Asians have the lowest crime rate.
    Asians have the least body odor too and less hairy. Whites have produced more geniuses, but that's exceptional minority in the White race. And, there are many complex factors that hindered the creative expression of Asians. But everyone have creative capacity waiting to be tapped.

Originally Posted by bodybuilder89 View Post
    lol i'm telling you I'm an Asian girl! I'm mad that some White guys think and say Asian women are easy. LOL 99% of beautiful Asian women the average White guy can't get. Get that right.

(cant post link here as i have low post; you can search Race, Evolution, Behavior by Rushton.
    East Asians are the most higly evolved according to some scientific studies.

"John Rushton explains this by saying that according to Human Evolution, East Asians are the most highly evolved race hence the highest brain power and smaller body/Highest Longetivity and lowest interests in sex and fertility (pretty much saying that the less evolved, the more aggressive and more interested in sex).

According to his book, Europeans are the 'intermediates' between the Blacks and East Asians."
    I honestly think Asian men, on average, are not very masculine by world standards as they are smaller physically, but please, they are not inferior to White men.
    Scientific studies showed Asians are, on average, the healthiest and most intelligent people. Statistics showed Asians have the lowest crime rate.
    Asians have the least body odor too and less hairy. Whites have produced more geniuses, but that's exceptional minority in the White race. And, there are many complex factors that hindered the creative expression of Asians. But everyone have creative capacity waiting to be tapped.
    Already read it, don't agree. "Most highly evolved" makes no sense, but if we look at it from the standpoint of which race has progressed the farthest from our primitive ancestors, asian skulls have clearly retained more primitive features (larger jaw, more prognathism, bigger teeth, much larger zygomas, the only place caucasians have asians beat is brow ridge prominence and even then the difference is negligible). As much as people would like to believe otherwise, the countless successes of the white race are due to an inborn intelligence lacking in the lesser races scattered throughout the globe.

Already read it, don't agree. "Most highly evolved" makes no sense, but if we look at it from the standpoint of which race has progressed the farthest from our primitive ancestors, asian skulls have clearly retained more primitive features (larger jaw, more prognathism, bigger teeth, much larger zygomas, the only place caucasians have asians beat is brow ridge prominence and even then the difference is negligible). As much as people would like to believe otherwise, the countless successes of the white race are due to an inborn intelligence lacking in the lesser races scattered throughout the globe.

Black-White-East Asian IQ differences at least 50% genetic, major law review journal concludes
    nächste Meldung
    Anzeige

1. The Worldwide Pattern of IQ Scores. East Asians average higher on IQ tests than Whites, both in the U. S. and in Asia, even though IQ tests were developed for use in the Euro-American culture. Around the world, the average IQ for East Asians centers around 106; for Whites, about 100; and for Blacks about 85 in the U.S. and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa.

2. Race Differences are Most Pronounced on Tests that Best Measure the General Intelligence Factor (g). Black-White differences, for example, are larger on the Backward Digit Span test than on the less g loaded Forward Digit Span test.

3. The Gene-Environment Architecture of IQ is the Same in all Races, and Race Differences are Most Pronounced on More Heritable Abilities. Studies of Black, White, and East Asian twins, for example, show the heritability of IQ is 50% or higher in all races.

4. Brain Size Differences. Studies using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) find a correlation of brain size with IQ of about 0.40. Larger brains contain more neurons and synapses and process information faster. Race differences in brain size are present at birth. By adulthood, East Asians average 1 cubic inch more cranial capacity than Whites who average 5 cubic inches more than Blacks.

5. Trans-Racial Adoption Studies. Race differences in IQ remain following adoption by White middle class parents. East Asians grow to average higher IQs than Whites while Blacks score lower. The Minnesota Trans-Racial Adoption Study followed children to age 17 and found race differences were even greater than at age 7: White children, 106; Mixed-Race children, 99; and Black children, 89.

6. Racial Admixture Studies. Black children with lighter skin, for example, average higher IQ scores. In South Africa, the IQ of the mixed-race "Colored" population averages 85, intermediate to the African 70 and White 100.

7. IQ Scores of Blacks and Whites Regress toward the Averages of Their Race. Parents pass on only some exceptional genes to offspring so parents with very high IQs tend to have more average children. Black and White children with parents of IQ 115 move to different averages--Blacks toward 85 and Whites to 100.

8. Race Differences in Other "Life-History" Traits. East Asians and Blacks consistently fall at two ends of a continuum with Whites intermediate on 60 measures of maturation, personality, reproduction, and social organization. For example, Black children sit, crawl, walk, and put on their clothes earlier than Whites or East Asians.

9. Race Differences and the Out-of-Africa theory of Human Origins. East Asian-White-Black differences fit the theory that modern humans arose in Africa about 100,000 years ago and expanded northward. During prolonged winters there was evolutionary selection for higher IQ created by problems of raising children, gathering and storing food, gaining shelter, and making clothes.

10. Do Culture-Only Theories Explain the Data? Culture-only theories do not explain the highly consistent pattern of race differences in IQ, especially the East Asian data. No interventions such as ending segregation, introducing school busing, or "Head Start" programs have reduced the gaps as culture-only theory would predict.

Read it up in Wikipedia - Mongoloid race MONGOLOID SKULLS ARE THE MOST GRACILE IN THE HUMAN FAMILY AND MONGOLOIDS ARE THE MOST ADVANCED HUMAN FORM CAPABLE OF THE GREATEST DEVELOPMENT.

Mongoloids are the most extreme paedomorphic humans.

Forensic anthropologist Caroline Wilkenson says Mongoloids feature "absent browridges". Skulls belonging to Asians and American Indians exhibit very forward-projecting malar bones and comparatively flat faces, more circular orbits than other groups, and a moderate nasal aperture with a slightly pointed lower margin. Moreover, Mongoloid skulls are the most gracile in the human family. It is believed that the Mongoloid skull type is a very recent evolutionary development. "The Mongoloid skull has proceeded further than in any other people." "The Mongoloid skull, whether Chinese or Japanese, has been rather more neotenized than the Caucasoid or European." "The female skull, it will be noted, is more ****morphic in all human populations than the male skull." "Mongoloid races are explained in terms of being the most extreme paedomorphic humans." "The intuition that advanced human development was paedomorphic rather than recapitulationary and accelerated was disturbing to many Eurocentric nineteenth century anthropologists." "If juvenilization was the characteristic for advanced status, then it was clear that the Mongoloid races were more deeply fetalized in most respects and thus capable of the greatest development." "[R]elatively large-headed [is the] mongoloid". "An interesting hypothesis put forward by paleontologist Stephen Jay Gould many years ago was that the package of the Mongoloid anatomical changes could be explained by the phenomenon of neoteny, whereby an infantile or childlike body form is preserved in adult life. Neoteny in hominids is still one of the simplest explanations of how we developed a disproportionately large brain so rapidly over the past few million years. The relatively large brain and the forward rotation of the skull on the spinal column, and body hair loss, both characteristic of humans, are found in foetal chimps. Gould suggested a mild intensification of neoteny in Mongoloids, in whom it has been given the name paedomorphy. Such a mechanism is likely to involve only a few controller genes and could therefore happen over a relatively short evolutionary period. It would also explain how the counterintuitive retrousse [turned up at the end] nose and relative loss of facial hair got into the package."

Asian types in a book from 1914.
    "[D]ecrease unnecessary muscle bulk, less tooth mass, thinner bones and smaller physical size;" this follows the selective adaptive model of Mongoloid evolution.""In Ashley Montagu's list of "[n]eotenous structural traits in which Mongoloids... differ from Caucasoids", Montagu lists "Larger brain, larger braincase, broader skull, broader face, flat roof of the nose, inner eye fold, more protuberant eyes, lack of brow ridges, greater delicacy of bones, shallow mandibular fossa, small mastoid processes, stocky build, persistence of thymus gland into adult life, persistence of juvenile form of zygomatic muscle, persistence of juvenile form of superior lip muscle, later eruption of full dentition (except second and third molars), less hairy, fewer sweat glands, fewer hairs per square centimeter [and] long torso" "Mongoloid subjects were found to have approximately 20% higher bone density at the angle of mandible than Caucasoid subjects."[33]

Paleontologist Stephen Jay Gould who taught biology and evolution at New York University stated that "Orientals" are "clearly" the most neotenized human race.

Psychology

Humans have been evolving toward greater "psychological-neoteny".[29] Highly-educated people and eminent scientists usually demonstrate more neotenous psychological traits,[30] and students with more of a "baby face" tend to "outperform" their less-neotenized peers in school.[31] In fact, the ability of an adult human to learn has long been considered a neotenous trait.[32] Physical neotenization in humans has, likewise, caused psychologically neotenous traits in humans: curiosity, playfulness, affection, sociality and an innate desire to cooperate.[33]

Black-White-East Asian IQ differences at least 50% genetic, major law review journal concludes
    nächste Meldung
    Anzeige

1. The Worldwide Pattern of IQ Scores. East Asians average higher on IQ tests than Whites, both in the U. S. and in Asia, even though IQ tests were developed for use in the Euro-American culture. Around the world, the average IQ for East Asians centers around 106; for Whites, about 100; and for Blacks about 85 in the U.S. and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa.

2. Race Differences are Most Pronounced on Tests that Best Measure the General Intelligence Factor (g). Black-White differences, for example, are larger on the Backward Digit Span test than on the less g loaded Forward Digit Span test.

3. The Gene-Environment Architecture of IQ is the Same in all Races, and Race Differences are Most Pronounced on More Heritable Abilities. Studies of Black, White, and East Asian twins, for example, show the heritability of IQ is 50% or higher in all races.

4. Brain Size Differences. Studies using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) find a correlation of brain size with IQ of about 0.40. Larger brains contain more neurons and synapses and process information faster. Race differences in brain size are present at birth. By adulthood, East Asians average 1 cubic inch more cranial capacity than Whites who average 5 cubic inches more than Blacks.

5. Trans-Racial Adoption Studies. Race differences in IQ remain following adoption by White middle class parents. East Asians grow to average higher IQs than Whites while Blacks score lower. The Minnesota Trans-Racial Adoption Study followed children to age 17 and found race differences were even greater than at age 7: White children, 106; Mixed-Race children, 99; and Black children, 89.

6. Racial Admixture Studies. Black children with lighter skin, for example, average higher IQ scores. In South Africa, the IQ of the mixed-race "Colored" population averages 85, intermediate to the African 70 and White 100.

7. IQ Scores of Blacks and Whites Regress toward the Averages of Their Race. Parents pass on only some exceptional genes to offspring so parents with very high IQs tend to have more average children. Black and White children with parents of IQ 115 move to different averages--Blacks toward 85 and Whites to 100.

8. Race Differences in Other "Life-History" Traits. East Asians and Blacks consistently fall at two ends of a continuum with Whites intermediate on 60 measures of maturation, personality, reproduction, and social organization. For example, Black children sit, crawl, walk, and put on their clothes earlier than Whites or East Asians.

9. Race Differences and the Out-of-Africa theory of Human Origins. East Asian-White-Black differences fit the theory that modern humans arose in Africa about 100,000 years ago and expanded northward. During prolonged winters there was evolutionary selection for higher IQ created by problems of raising children, gathering and storing food, gaining shelter, and making clothes.

10. Do Culture-Only Theories Explain the Data? Culture-only theories do not explain the highly consistent pattern of race differences in IQ, especially the East Asian data. No interventions such as ending segregation, introducing school busing, or "Head Start" programs have reduced the gaps as culture-only theory would predict.
    Why do you keep posting these copy pastes? For one IQ isn't an accurate measure of intelligence, and if it was, Ashkenazi Jews would be the superior race, not asians. Also the studies done on the IQ of asians are from those living in America, let's see what their average is when you factor in every Chinese and Vietnamese peasant. And there haven't been any reliable studies on the difference in brain size between races in recent years, Rushton's data included measurements from both male and female skulls. But like I've said IQ is a pretty lousy cop-out, looking at this from a historical standpoint it's clear that the white race is inherently more intelligent than any other.

redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are we talking about FOB's here?

You need to learn a lot more. Ancient Chinese elites were far more advanced when Whites were swinging on trees. People in the west, especially in the States, should really watch these Discovery documentary shows. Maybe then they will stop accusing the Chinese of being copy cats and technology thieves.

Europeans often claim they are superior based on "their" inventions. But as these Discovery Channel documentaries show, Europeans merely copied many inventions that originated in The ancient East.

These inventions of the Chinese were the ones that propelled the agricultural and technological advancement of the Europeans. This is not Chinese nor Jews or liberal Whites propaganda (not everything is propaganda like you like to think also dont forget throughtout history there have been many White propaganda- the truth is just coming out now), these are the research findings of many credible White authorities on the subjects and history need to be rewritten they say. The ancient chinese elite were far civilized when the White men were swinging on trees. The chinese knew a lot more advanced things.

(I'd like to post many documentary videos here but i have low post so not allowed. If you would like I'll PM you the links and you post them here)

Why do you keep posting these copy pastes? For one IQ isn't an accurate measure of intelligence, and if it was, Ashkenazi Jews would be the superior race, not asians. Also the studies done on the IQ of asians are from those living in America, let's see what their average is when you factor in every Chinese and Vietnamese peasant. And there haven't been any reliable studies on the difference in brain size between races in recent years, Rushton's data included measurements from both male and female skulls. But like I've said IQ is a pretty lousy cop-out, looking at this from a historical standpoint it's clear that the white race is inherently more intelligent than any other.
    Everything you said here show your ignorance. You didnt properly read the things I posted. Also, you need to do more studies on the subjects you're talking about. I've done quite a lot of studies on them myself.

(If I can only post links here i can show you several highly acclaimed scientific studies) Top 5 most intelligent nations on earth are:
    According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations , a research paper written by Dr Richard Lynn, Professor Emeritus of Psychology at the University of Ulster, Northern Ireland, and Dr. Tatu Vanhanen, Professor Emeritus of Political Science at the University of Tampere, Tampere, Finland, East Asians are the most intelligent ethnic group on the planet.

The official Rankings for the top 5 most intelligent nations on earth are:
    1. Hong Kong 107
    2.South Korea 106
    3.Japan 105
    4.Taiwan 104
    5.Singapore 103

However, the most intelligent people in the world are indeed the Mainland Chinese... in Shanghai and Beijing with an average IQ of 109.4
    However, this was scaled down to 100 taking into account poor rural areas in China and possibly the non-Han Chinese ethnic minorities in China.

After the East Asians, the other higher ranking IQ nations include Austria,Germany,Italy and the Netherlands which all average 102.

John Phillipe Rushton, a psychology professor at the University of Western Ontario, Canada reiniforces the concept of East Asian IQ Superiority by a book written called Race, Evolution And behavior: A Life History Perspective.

According to this book, the Mongoloids (East Asians),Whites and blacks are compared to each other using biological comparisons.
    According to his research, East Asians have highest cranial capacities,highest numbers of cortical neutrons,Highest IQ scores,Highest Lifespans,Lowest aggression and lowest sexual interest and fertility.

John Rushton explains this by saying that according to Human Evolution, East Asians are the most highly evolved race hence the highest brain power and smaller body/Highest Longetivity and lowest interests in sex and fertility (pretty much saying that the less evolved, the more aggressive and more interested in sex).

According to his book, Europeans are the 'intermediates' between the Blacks and East Asians.

Read it up in Wikipedia - Mongoloid race MONGOLOID SKULLS ARE THE MOST GRACILE IN THE HUMAN FAMILY AND MONGOLOIDS ARE THE MOST ADVANCED HUMAN FORM CAPABLE OF THE GREATEST DEVELOPMENT.

Mongoloids are the most extreme paedomorphic humans.

Forensic anthropologist Caroline Wilkenson says Mongoloids feature "absent browridges". Skulls belonging to Asians and American Indians exhibit very forward-projecting malar bones and comparatively flat faces, more circular orbits than other groups, and a moderate nasal aperture with a slightly pointed lower margin. Moreover, Mongoloid skulls are the most gracile in the human family. It is believed that the Mongoloid skull type is a very recent evolutionary development. "The Mongoloid skull has proceeded further than in any other people." "The Mongoloid skull, whether Chinese or Japanese, has been rather more neotenized than the Caucasoid or European." "The female skull, it will be noted, is more ****morphic in all human populations than the male skull." "Mongoloid races are explained in terms of being the most extreme paedomorphic humans." "The intuition that advanced human development was paedomorphic rather than recapitulationary and accelerated was disturbing to many Eurocentric nineteenth century anthropologists." "If juvenilization was the characteristic for advanced status, then it was clear that the Mongoloid races were more deeply fetalized in most respects and thus capable of the greatest development." "[R]elatively large-headed [is the] mongoloid". "An interesting hypothesis put forward by paleontologist Stephen Jay Gould many years ago was that the package of the Mongoloid anatomical changes could be explained by the phenomenon of neoteny, whereby an infantile or childlike body form is preserved in adult life. Neoteny in hominids is still one of the simplest explanations of how we developed a disproportionately large brain so rapidly over the past few million years. The relatively large brain and the forward rotation of the skull on the spinal column, and body hair loss, both characteristic of humans, are found in foetal chimps. Gould suggested a mild intensification of neoteny in Mongoloids, in whom it has been given the name paedomorphy. Such a mechanism is likely to involve only a few controller genes and could therefore happen over a relatively short evolutionary period. It would also explain how the counterintuitive retrousse [turned up at the end] nose and relative loss of facial hair got into the package."

Asian types in a book from 1914.
    "[D]ecrease unnecessary muscle bulk, less tooth mass, thinner bones and smaller physical size;" this follows the selective adaptive model of Mongoloid evolution.""In Ashley Montagu's list of "[n]eotenous structural traits in which Mongoloids... differ from Caucasoids", Montagu lists "Larger brain, larger braincase, broader skull, broader face, flat roof of the nose, inner eye fold, more protuberant eyes, lack of brow ridges, greater delicacy of bones, shallow mandibular fossa, small mastoid processes, stocky build, persistence of thymus gland into adult life, persistence of juvenile form of zygomatic muscle, persistence of juvenile form of superior lip muscle, later eruption of full dentition (except second and third molars), less hairy, fewer sweat glands, fewer hairs per square centimeter [and] long torso" "Mongoloid subjects were found to have approximately 20% higher bone density at the angle of mandible than Caucasoid subjects."[33]

Paleontologist Stephen Jay Gould who taught biology and evolution at New York University stated that "Orientals" are "clearly" the most neotenized human race.

Psychology

Humans have been evolving toward greater "psychological-neoteny".[29] Highly-educated people and eminent scientists usually demonstrate more neotenous psychological traits,[30] and students with more of a "baby face" tend to "outperform" their less-neotenized peers in school.[31] In fact, the ability of an adult human to learn has long been considered a neotenous trait.[32] Physical neotenization in humans has, likewise, caused psychologically neotenous traits in humans: curiosity, playfulness, affection, sociality and an innate desire to cooperate.[33]

Wtf, they are not more neotenized, I just listed the primitive traits they retain for you. This copy paste keeps repeating that they're more neotenized yet when we take a look they still retain more primitive traits, heavy jaw, larger teeth, prognathism, larger zygomas, period. What does an eye fold have to do with neoteny? Hairiness doesn't matter either, otherwise blacks are about on the same plane as asians and well above whites. This copy paste also claims that they have "greater delicacy of bones" yet claims a 20% greater bone density in the same paragraph, wtf?

bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

nuff said
    lolwut gj posting a pic of me. u mad i can pull girls and you cant? srs no avi ******* keep your racist agenda out of the RH section.
    ***former 1k+ reps crew***
    ***negged three times by Team Punishment crew***
    ***only been mod negged by Team Punishment crew***

Wtf, they are not more neotenized, I just listed the primitive traits they retain for you. This copy paste keeps repeating that they're more neotenized yet when we take a look they still retain more primitive traits, heavy jaw, larger teeth, prognathism, larger zygomas, period. What does an eye fold have to do with neoteny? Hairiness doesn't matter either, otherwise blacks are about on the same plane as asians and well above whites. This copy paste also claims that they have "greater delicacy of bones" yet claims a 20% greater bone density in the same paragraph, wtf?
    Huh want to see Northeast Asians? the people with the most gracile skull.

LOL don't say the word "period". You know nothing. Do you even comprehend why a segmet of Asian population have larger jaw? Bigger teeth? It is BECAUSE they have BIGGER HEAD. And, bigger head is bigger brain as the highly acclaimed scietific studies of Rushton showed. That scientific studies is highly credible even acknowledged by WHITE NATIONALISTS (i actually found that study in their website). Why bigger teeth? It is because in ancient times they ate large meat. Research about that findings.

Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol i'm telling you I'm an Asian girl! I'm mad that some White guys think and say Asian women are easy. LOL 99% of beautiful Asian women the average White guy can't get. Get that right.
    You sound like a bitch.

You need to learn a lot more. Ancient Chinese elites were far more advanced when Whites were swinging on trees. People in the west, especially in the States, should really watch these Discovery documentary shows. Maybe then they will stop accusing the Chinese of being copy cats and technology thieves.

Europeans often claim they are superior based on "their" inventions. But as these Discovery Channel documentaries show, Europeans merely copied many inventions that originated in The ancient East.

These inventions of the Chinese were the ones that propelled the agricultural and technological advancement of the Europeans. This is not Chinese nor Jews or liberal Whites propaganda (not everything is propaganda like you like to think also dont forget throughtout history there have been many White propaganda- the truth is just coming out now), these are the research findings of many credible White authorities on the subjects and history need to be rewritten they say. The ancient chinese elite were far civilized when the White men were swinging on trees. The chinese knew a lot more advanced things.
    Haha, heard this one before. As much as people hate to admit it these "primitive Europeans" have been demonstrating their intelligence throughout history, even if we ignore the obvious great civilizations such as the Greeks, Romans, Sumerians (yes, they were white). Liberals like to claim that Europeans stole Chinese inventions but that's simply not true. Gutenberg's printing press wasn't stolen from the Chinese (and his version was far superior at that) they didn't invent modern paper as some will claim. They did invent gunpowder (accidentally) but never invented the musket. Such things have always been left to the greater European mind.
    "Watch discovery channel shows", strong proof of these people's so-called "intelligence".

bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ssibi View Post
    u mad?
    LOL. came in to post this after i saw the rage...

You're so arrogant when you know little about the subjects you're talking about, you are assuming and pretentious, you are full of ignorance and misconceptions about Asians. You're exactly the type of arrogant ignorant Whites that made me started a thread like this. I didnt mean to be arrogant but your arrogant post made me go into this other subject like evolution, intelligence, superiority. Read your first response here. I have Asian father and 3 Asian brothers, i find that post of yours very offensive. Funny, I'm an Asian girl who knows better than you about these subjects.

fapping wilst on knees beaucephus's Avatar
    beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    watch your mouth op before we nuke your ass again.

lets be serious here. if an asian girl has a choice between a wealthy asian man and a wealthy white man whitey is getting it long time.

further i dont care what your opinion of attractive is. what i find attractive is all that matters to me.

finally asian girls are by-in-large nut cases. the ones that i have dated are more possessive than a prison guard. it sounds like youre a prime example of this.
    10k+

Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500)

Huh want to see Northeast Asians? the people with the most gracile skull.
    No matter how many types you keep repeating this... the traits I listed clearly show otherwise

LOL don't say the word "period". You know nothing. Do you even comprehend why a segmet of Asian population have larger jaw? Bigger teeth? It is BECAUSE they have BIGGER HEAD. And, bigger head is bigger brain as the highly acclaimed scietific studies of Rushton showed. That scientific studies is highly credible even acknowledged by WHITE NATIONALISTS (i actually found that study in their website). Why bigger teeth? It is because in ancient times they ate large meat. Research about that findings.
    What...? Large teeth/jaw have never been associated with a large head. Our ape relatives such as gorillas and chimpanzees have much smaller brains yet have much larger teeth/jaws on top of that. Australian aborigines supposedly have the smallest brains yet have the largest jaws and teeth. Jaw and tooth size are INVERSELY correlated with brain size.

Haha, heard this one before. As much as people hate to admit it these "primitive Europeans" have been demonstrating their intelligence throughout history, even if we ignore the obvious great civilizations such as the Greeks, Romans, Sumerians (yes, they were white). Liberals like to claim that Europeans stole Chinese inventions but that's simply not true. Gutenberg's printing press wasn't stolen from the Chinese (and his version was far superior at that) they didn't invent modern paper as some will claim. They did invent gunpowder (accidentally) but never invented the musket. Such things have always been left to the greater European mind.
    "Watch discovery channel shows", strong proof of these people's so-called "intelligence".
    Let me ask you this: Have YOU done a good research on the subjects you're claiming you know about? You know, this is not the approriate forum for subjects like this... I can debate with you in some WHITE NATIONALIST site. Know what many of the intellectual old members of that site acknowledge the SUPERIORITY of Asians.