CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000)

What fruit do you incorporate the most into your contest prep diet?

I was just curious what source of fruit you guys consume the most during prep and why.

Thanks! :-)

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any kind that I like and can tolerate. Berries, bananas, watermelon, pineapple, etc, etc
    Just a weight lifter

areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whether it's good practice or not, I hardly eat any fruit during prep, or ever in general. Maybe I'll have a banana or something on a refeed day. But I'd rather get my carbs, since they're pretty low, from a starchy source that will give me some kind of energy replenishment.

Sometimes I get a craving, but fruit, unfortunately, isn't something I eat regularly.
    Fat to Fit to Fat to Bodybuilder

2011 OCB Presidential Cup:
    1st in Debut
    1st in Novice Lightweight
    2nd in Open Middleweight

Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by areya2005 View Post
    Whether it's good practice or not
    I would say not...

Go eat your fruits.. they are packed with micronutrients.
    Just a weight lifter

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bananas, blueberries, and strawberries.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

is in love with Tom Platz DaveBriggs's Avatar
    Location: shropshire, england, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    a banana and an apple a day
    Natural Physique Ascossiation South East Britain lightweight champion

NPA Mike Williams Classic 3rd place Novice and Best First timer of tournament
    NPA National Finals 5th place Novice
    NPA Midlands Lightweight 2nd - best poser award
    NPA South East Lightweight Champion
    UKDFBA (british INBF arm) Bantams 4th
    NPA Mike Williams Classic Lightweight 2nd
    Natural Physique Assocciation British Finals - 5th

http://www.unleashedbeasts.com/beasts/david-briggs-talks-to-us/

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I probably had 10 apples throughout my prep, I didn't want to use my carbs on fruit since they aren't very filling lol
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Cumulonimbus View Post
    I would say not...

Totally agree. I have been going with at least two servings of blueberries a day. I was thinking about incorporating different fruits, but I love my blueberries so much! lol

I hear that strawberries are even more micronutrient dense than blueberries. Don't know how credible this chart is, found it to indicate strawberries at the top of the fruits as I was searching around for fruit info:

Anybody ever try kale? What does it taste like? I would assume like spinach, might have to try that tomorrow.

tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Cumulonimbus View Post
    I would say not...

This is exactly why I DON'T EAT FRUIT.

Even "superfruits" like blueberries and strawberries AREN'T as full of micronutrients as MOST people believe. Besides vitamin C and manganese they have virtually nothing. Blueberries have only 20% of vitamin C and manganese + very little potassium per cup while something like spinach has 563% of vitamin A, 141% vitamin C, 45% iron, 30% calcium, 30 % vitamin B6, 60% magnesium, 135% manganese, 30% of vitamin E and riboflavin and more than 1700mg of potassium (half a day's worth) etc. A banana, that's supposed to be the potassium be all end all, has 1/6th the quantity of potassium compared to spinach (same calories). And don't even get me started on things like apples - per same amount of calories as above foods they have 9% of vitamin C and 1% of a few other minerals/vitamins. "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" - yeah right, broscience dogma if you ask me... Or, well, science for that matter!

What I'm trying to say is not that fruits aren't healthy or that you shouldn't eat them. However the truth is they aren't particularly rich in vitamins and minerals. They do have some antioxidants, especially berries, but that's basically it. They're MOST DEFINITELY NOT required in any diet, as they're far less valuable than veggies... Hell most fruits have less micronutrients (overall) than chicken breast (calorie for calorie). Yeah I said it. Most fruits are less micronutrient dense than some meats.

Do your research guys, don't trust the bull**** media and health magazines spout. Fruits are delicious, healthy and contain antioxidants. But they do not contain loads of vitamins and minerals and they aren't "good practice". Veggies like spinach, kale, mushrooms, sweet red peppers etc., essential amino acids and essential fatty acids are good pracitce or "a must for any diet", everything else is not necessary and up to your own preference.

Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'll eat an apple or banana every day and will have blueberries every once in a while.

esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i personally don't usually eat fruit in my diet for the simple fact that i'd rather eat my carbs in rice or something a lot more filling. if for some reason i do eat some i'll eat a banana or a grapefruit

CSCS, CPT, WNBF Pro Cytrainer913's Avatar
    Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tagun View Post
    This is exactly why I DON'T EAT FRUIT.

Even "superfruits" like blueberries and strawberries AREN'T as full of micronutrients as MOST people believe. Besides vitamin C and manganese they have virtually nothing. Blueberries have only 20% of vitamin C and manganese + very little potassium per cup while something like spinach has 563% of vitamin A, 141% vitamin C, 45% iron, 30% calcium, 30 % vitamin B6, 60% magnesium, 135% manganese, 30% of vitamin E and riboflavin and more than 1700mg of potassium (half a day's worth) etc. A banana, that's supposed to be the potassium be all end all, has 1/6th the quantity of potassium compared to spinach (same calories). And don't even get me started on things like apples - per same amount of calories as above foods they have 9% of vitamin C and 1% of a few other minerals/vitamins. "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" - yeah right, broscience dogma if you ask me... Or, well, science for that matter!

What I'm trying to say is not that fruits aren't healthy or that you shouldn't eat them. However the truth is they aren't particularly rich in vitamins and minerals. They do have some antioxidants, especially berries, but that's basically it. They're MOST DEFINITELY NOT required in any diet, as they're far less valuable than veggies... Hell most fruits have less micronutrients (overall) than chicken breast (calorie for calorie). Yeah I said it. Most fruits are less micronutrient dense than most meats.
    seriously, is this some sort of conspiracy brought about to help out the farmers? comon, fruits and veggies should be part of anyone's diet I would never cut these things out and believe them to be the perfect foods that you don't have to process, but yeah most have that
    belief that sugars are bad for you, but would much rather get may cals from any fruit.

Is there some sort of proof that fruits are just some naturally bottled sugar with no health properties and all nutrients were just put into
    veggies? Really?

When I changed my dieting for the better and stopped believing all of the actual Broscience out there, I added so many things into my diet that were thought of as bad foods during a contest prep and believe me it's not fruit. The fiber and the health properties are there and by having a variety of food you will get from the vast spectrum of nutrients that are available in fruits and some fo those might not be in
    veggies, that's why monotony in terms of eating the same thing over and over again will lead to missing some of the essentials. yes we all have our favorites and our staples, but no vitamin supp will replace naturally occurring things in fruits and veggies.

I love using any kind of berry-strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, cherries, rasberries, grapefruit and love to use the apples as well,can't go wrong with any of these, only 10 g of carbs on a whole cup of strawberries!

Veggies, use so many here as well, spinach, any potatoes, mixed greens, cauliflower, broccoli, brussel sprouts, beans, peas, ets.

The proteins varied all over the place as well as each will give you just slightly different things as well-egg whites, protein powders, read
    meat(mostly top round beef),bison tendrerloins, chicken breast, turkey breast, deli turkey, lots of different fish(tilapia, halibut, sea bass,
    tuna, red snapper, flounder, etc.)

I think the more you can vary as i did during my prep the better I felt the more energy I had and the healthier I was when I did my prep, so all this will give you the chance to get better lifts and have better immunity, I think I will take that over missing things in my diet.

Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    +1 ^^

I have to agree and I do the same thing.
    My $0.02 is worth $0.03

tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Cytrainer913 View Post
    seriously, is this some sort of conspiracy brought about to help out the farmers? comon, fruits and veggies should be part of anyone's diet I would never cut these things out and believe them to be the perfect foods that you don't have to process, but yeah most have that
    belief that sugars are bad for you, but would much rather get may cals from any fruit.

Is there some sort of proof that fruits are just some naturally bottled sugar with no health properties and all nutrients were just put into
    veggies? Really?

When I changed my dieting for the better and stopped believing all of the actual Broscience out there, I added so many things into my diet that were thought of as bad foods during a contest prep and believe me it's not fruit. The fiber and the health properties are there and by having a variety of food you will get from the vast spectrum of nutrients that are available in fruits and some fo those might not be in
    veggies, that's why monotony in terms of eating the same thing over and over again will lead to missing some of the essentials. yes we all have our favorites and our staples, but no vitamin supp will replace naturally occurring things in fruits and veggies.

I love using any kind of berry-strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, cherries, rasberries, grapefruit and love to use the apples as well,can't go wrong with any of these, only 10 g of carbs on a whole cup of strawberries!

Veggies, use so many here as well, spinach, any potatoes, mixed greens, cauliflower, broccoli, brussel sprouts, beans, peas, ets.

The proteins varied all over the place as well as each will give you just slightly different things as well-egg whites, protein powders, read
    meat(mostly top round beef),bison tendrerloins, chicken breast, turkey breast, deli turkey, lots of different fish(tilapia, halibut, sea bass,
    tuna, red snapper, flounder, etc.)

I think the more you can vary as i did during my prep the better I felt the more energy I had and the healthier I was when I did my prep, so all this will give you the chance to get better lifts and have better immunity, I think I will take that over missing things in my diet.
    Where did I say fruits are bad?
    Where did I say fruits are "naturally bottled sugar with no benefits"?
    Where did I say you shouldn't eat them?
    Where did I say that a synthetic multivitamin is superior than micronutrients in food?
    Where did I say you shouldn't eat a balanced and varied diet of as much plants foods as possible?

The only thing I said and implied is that fruits are far less micronutrient dense than some of the most nutritious veggies on the planet and even some lean meats. I just want people to recognize that in terms of vitamins and minerals fruits are most definitely not a necessity as most fruits are lacking in almost all minerals and vitamins. That's the only freaking thing I said.

Oh no, there's one more thing. I said that if you enjoy the taste of fruits and can fit them in your macros, more power to you - fruits can be great. But they aren't magical and they aren't necessary, provided plentiful veggies are eaten.

Now please don't twist my posts again and take your rant somewhere else. I just wanted to demystify a core myth in the "healthy eating" society that is "fruits have loads of minerals and vitamins", where sheer numbers/science says that just isn't so.

If you still don't like "me" or my take on the matter (which is not even subjective, lol) please just say so and I'll leave - but don't turn my words around and try to make me look like an idiot.

Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All I am trying to do is state the other side, but don't get so defensive, ok we can have our opinions on the subject, but where is the science that states no or little nutrients! I just tried to state the other side, isn't that cool, not an attack but my side?

I don't think you could really say that anyone has truly gotten fat by eating fruits and veggies, although I do know that i can't eat the
    CHO load that others can eat here like Berto, but i am sure going to try to fit them into my diet and do believe there is a place for them in
    anybody's diet.

Dont forget to include nuts and seeds for good healthy fats!

And I'm just not a big milk fan, but i will get my dairy through cottage cheese than i can mix with lite yogurts and throw in my own real
    fruits in there with PB! YUM

adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    mixed berries FTW ! EVERY DAY LOVE THAT SH!T

not every day but - pears ,apples, strawberries
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

instagram-- http://instagram.com/adamroch18

Hidamari is life Lifterforlife10's Avatar
    Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0607131718.htm
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0302121702.htm

Not necessarily the most detailed or perfect site, only meant to think about other aspects than micronutrients.

wow, I just realized I feel like an uneducated idiot for just posting in this part of the forums

Originally Posted by Lifterforlife10 View Post
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0607131718.htm
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0302121702.htm

Not necessarily the most detailed or perfect site, only meant to think about other aspects than micronutrients.

wow, I just realized I feel like an uneducated idiot for just posting in this part of the forums
    Just like I said. Great for antioxidants, still lacking in vitamins and minerals - at least to the extent the general public likes to exaggerate.

All I am trying to do is state the other side, but don't get so defensive, ok we can have our opinions on the subject, but where is the science that states no or little nutrients! I just tried to state the other side, isn't that cool, not an attack but my side?

I don't think you could really say that anyone has truly gotten fat by eating fruits and veggies, although I do know that i can't eat the
    CHO load that others can eat here like Berto, but i am sure going to try to fit them into my diet and do believe there is a place for them in
    anybody's diet.

Dont forget to include nuts and seeds for good healthy fats!

And I'm just not a big milk fan, but i will get my dairy through cottage cheese than i can mix with lite yogurts and throw in my own real
    fruits in there with PB! YUM
    I'm defensive when I feel attacked by non-sensible, straw-man arguments.

Arguments like "I don't think anybody has gotten fat eating veggies and fruits" are not only unproductive for a rational, objective discussion, but also completely miss the topic of "are fruits necessary in the diet/are they rich in vitamins and minerals". And I really, really hope that you just happened to miss a large portion of my post, when you said "where's the science". Go to any site with nutritional data and compare 100 kcal of spinach or even chicken breast to 100 kcal of apples. There's the science.

For the 3rd time I'm not saying fruits aren't good for you and I'm not saying they're an amazing source of antioxidants. I'm merely stating that they aren't a particularly good source of minerals and vitamins (especially the most common fruits) - NOTHING MORE. Why am I stating that? Because (as we've had the opportunity to see for ourselves) the vast majority of people (even or especially those in the health/fitness department) ridiculously overstates mineral/vitamin content of fruit and doesn't even bother to check the facts.

And I'm sorry for coming of as aggressive/defensive/rude, I never intended (and I don't think I did) to hurt/mistreat anyone. I'm just so frustrated with these god damn myths in the fitness world that my patience is running low at times. I am truly sorry if I offended you in any manner.

Don't you think that fruits have already received a bad enough name over the years where they have been stripped from the diets(this is
    broscience) of many who prep for a show, when in reality they don't need to be?

neither should be dropped from the diet and you can receive other nutrients that you might not get in a vegetable? right? Yes you will be able to eat for the most a higher volume of veggies due to their water content and roughage, and love veggies, but again apples vs.
    spinach there all good!

What is a straw-man?

Yep I most certainly agree that they've undeservedly gotten a bad rap, but that's just because those fools were worrying about sugar when in fact sugar is fine in moderation. And yes I'm pretty sure there are phytonutrients in fruit that aren't in vegetables and vice-versa.

And a straw man argument is what you did with your "but fruits don't make you fat!" and "fruits aren't just naturally bottled sugar!" post (among others):

To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.

but if you were to take a person that ate just fruits and say veggies too and ate an abundant amount they would probably fill you up and I bet most of them would be overweight, don't you think?

as opposed to eating all out crap filled diet that many americans eat? gain i know it comes down to total cals but man some in our society can eat and eat and eat, now would they be able to eat fruit and veggies in the same way?

but if you were to take a person that ate just fruits and say veggies too and ate an abundant amount they would probably fill you up and I bet most of them would be overweight, don't you think?

as opposed to eating all out crap filled diet that many americans eat? gain i know it comes down to total cals but man some in our society can eat and eat and eat, now would they be able to eat fruit and veggies in the same way?
    What are your thoughts on the TEF (Thermic Effect of Food) in relation to the consumption of fruits & veggies?

Less than pro but higher than fat.
    Just a weight lifter