Thread: Testx6

jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Testx6

OK finally starting my bottle. first night of taking 4 pills 30 minutes before bed. drinking plenty of water with it and giving it time to digest before hitting bed.

hoping to really get some quality sleep while on this product. definitely need the extra help on getting quality sleep with everything going on.

and having extra test is always a bonus. maybe will be adding some strength by the end of the month. we shall see but after taking so many different double t sports products i know im in for a real treat and will see a difference.

jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    last night was my second night and i followed the same, took 4 pills 30 mins before bed with plenty of water.

slept pretty well, i think maybe by the 4th night i should tell a difference. especially with the dreams. i read a lot about how zma products and other night test products that help you sleep will stimulate intense dreams.

i already have intense dreams and detailed ones every night so this should be pretty cool.

tonight will be 4 pills with 20 ounces of water and same thing. i wil respond again in the morning. tomorrow will be arms for me. biceps and triceps.

sleep pattern might be better by the 4th night and hoping my strength will notice a difference by the second week.

last night was third night, followed the same thing and i woke up only twice throughout the night.

improvement for myself so well see if i continue this sleep pattern or even better.

tonight i will be taking it the same way and then my casein shake 30 mins after, right before bed.

Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In on this brother! The sleep was great, the dreams were wild and the gains were NICE! Hope your results are just as awesome

well im def feeling the effects on my sleep. its been a while since ive had a good night sleep.

lot of stress and personal stuff thats going on back home and living across the country doesnt help.

did you do the 4 at night or the 4 in morning and 4 at night??

Originally Posted by Mr.Xrcise View Post
    In on this brother! The sleep was great, the dreams were wild and the gains were NICE! Hope your results are just as awesome

the biggest difference with my sleep is when i wake up i feel energized and can tell its deep sleep. great feeling for me.

doing bis tris today with lower abs. will be drinking my creadyl during the workout. still loving that stuff.

Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How have your dreams been?

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Subbed ...
    How are your results thus far?

well i have always been a good sleeper. fall asleep quick and i can pretty much always remember my dreams.

but the last couple nights have been better because i wake up less and when im ready to get up in the morning i have more energy and get up. i dont hit my snooze and lay there im ready to go. so im happy with this result and the dreams are a little more detailed i guess.

waking up and having this energy is nice because with my work schedule some days i have to get up at the butt-crack of dawn to get my workout in.

definitely enjoying it so far!!!

Whats your take on the early morning training sessions? I prefer these, but its not always in the cards for me.

klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Subd to see results really hinkin about takin this product

well for me its always a must on work days. i have a 12 hr day and i use the 2 hr break during my splits for abs and cardio. so by the time im home from work im ready to relax and bed.

if youre serious about doing it then as soon as your alarm goes off chugg a tall glass of cold water, pack up your gear if you go to a gym and then down your preoworkout. if you hesitate and lay ther en say 10 more minutes then you wont be ready or fully into your workouts.

if you do them then youll notice energy all day, maybe feel drained 6-8 hours but thats when you have an amazing workout. and you have all day to eat right and have your muscles reaping the benefits.

Whats your take on the early morning training sessions? I prefer these, but its not always in the cards for me.

hey i would def suggest this product. im taking my 4 pills 30 mins before bed and just started taking them down with my casein shake. when im ready for bed its lights out and im really noticing the quality of sleep.

waking up less and my dreams are always detailed but the last two nights they are very detailed and i wake up with that feeling like it really happened.

im not saying this is great because of my dreams the product is great because my energy is high when i wake up and im getting more quality sleep than before.

Originally Posted by klybern View Post
    Subd to see results really hinkin about takin this product

so like i stated in the other responses, my sleep is amazing. waking up feeling great and only wake up once or twice in the night.

real quality sleep and im taking them down with my casein shake so i dont know if this helps or what but im loving it.

wish my gf was here to share the effects of the test. haha

looking forward to my pills again tonight.

last night sleep was amazing. i got up early for my workout and then spent the day jeeping in the mountains. came home to a great dinner. chicken breast, broccoli and sweet potato. amazing day and night capped off with great sleep.

my dreams are very very detailed. and i still cant believe the quality of sleep im getting. i really didnt think zma would make this big of a difference but once your body gets it working its amazing.

The results AND the side effects are AMAZING!!!

mamitimes4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamitimes4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamitimes4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamitimes4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamitimes4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamitimes4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamitimes4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamitimes4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamitimes4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamitimes4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mamitimes4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The results AND the side effects are AMAZING!!!
    DITTO!!! I'm at the tail end of taking it and I can tell you that I have awesome sleep (and crazy dreams) and my strength gains (for me) were amazing! I lost 2%bf and gained 4lbs of muscle in about 2 months. It was definitely worth taking! And as an example of strength gains- I went from 180lbs leg press to 360lbs.

Looking forward to seeing what Testx6 does for you

yea i am loving the effects too. the sleep is amazing and dreams are pretty detailed.

strength gains are going up but im working out here at my apartment and can increase weight in certain areas. for me im working on endurance more than strength and my reps are going up.

cardio is great. i have def tightened up on it. i dont weigh myself i use the mirror as my biggest judge and see results come in not numbers. the numbers can be changed everyday because of excess water, little calorie flux.

but i am loving it.

has anyone done the 4 in morning and 4 at night serving size??

feeling great on my lifts. feeling stronger on biceps and triceps and im feeling fuller on these groups.

could the deeper sleep helping my test levels rise and the extra recovery time. love the dreams. i have noticed they are more positive detailed dreams.

4 pills at night 30 mins before bed. thats simple enough where ppl shouldnt forget and its easy to stay on track.

i havent had any negative side effects yet, definitely a positive.

took my pills with me to denver and interview...slept amazing. used those two days and huge rests day and ate well.

feeling great. and up early today for some high volume training. using bands only and really umping out some high reps and hard contractions.

i would rank this supplement as a high score because of all the positive effects i am having. def not feeling or seeing any negative effects.

my body is using this to the max for sleeping. woke up once last night and i am falling alseep much quicker too.

Originally Posted by jludwi View Post
    yea i am loving the effects too. the sleep is amazing and dreams are pretty detailed.

strength gains are going up but im working out here at my apartment and can increase weight in certain areas. for me im working on endurance more than strength and my reps are going up.

cardio is great. i have def tightened up on it. i dont weigh myself i use the mirror as my biggest judge and see results come in not numbers. the numbers can be changed everyday because of excess water, little calorie flux.

but i am loving it.

has anyone done the 4 in morning and 4 at night serving size??
    When I ran my log, I did the 4 AM and 4 PM serving. And it was AWESOME!!! Had a little bit of acne, but no major complaints.

thanks for responding to that. if i have the extra money to add this supp i would love to stock up and try that too.

absolutely loving the sleep and energy i wake up with.

i want someone who takes zma products and similar formulas to switch to this for a month and i bet they will notice a positive difference.

When I ran my log, I did the 4 AM and 4 PM serving. And it was AWESOME!!! Had a little bit of acne, but no major complaints.

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What up bro....good to see ya grabbing this log. Ill be stopping by.
    🌍 Talk is cheap, Actions are priceless 🌝

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

love it.....waking up today with more energy.. noticed my dreams are longer. theres no interruptions and its pretty cool.

this morning is nothing but deadlifts and then cardio later in the day.

still want to see if anyone can beat this formula and have experienced zma users try this and hear there comparisons.

its a sad day. my bottle is almost gone. still seeing amazing results with my sleep and dreams.

strength has gone up a little. noticed it more on concentration curls, skullcrushers and my tbar rows.

gf is finally in town for the 4 days for the 4th so shell enjoy the benefits too!!!

not to mention i will be proposing and she doesnt know yet.

finished the bottle last night. took my pills with me on my mini vaca. loved the sleep all the way through and it was a great time to relax and rebuild. i did a full body workout before i left and only hit abs on the last day with slow pushups, concentrating on squeezing every muscles.

loved the bottle and thanks double t. another great product. really did help improve my sleep and gained strength on certain lifts.

def a 10/10. waking up with high energy, pills not messing with urinating or cramping or anything is a plus, deep sleep with very detailed dreams, and gaining some strength. all positive things.