El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

El Conquistador's "Anything Shay can do, I can do better" log ;-)

Been following Shay's log for his 10-week cut, and I thought I would give him a little friendly competition since we are so similar stat-wise and using a lot of the same supps. I've used LX before, but this will be my first run with Genomyx. This stuff better live up to all the hype!!!!

Height: 5'8"
    Starting weight as of today: 160
    Bodyfat: estimating at 13-15%, will measure with my Lange calipers tomorrow morning and give a better idea (ab skinfold is currently 16 and that's my primary trouble spot)
    Waist (around navel per Myotape: 31

Core lifts:
    Squat: 330-ish (ATG)
    Bench: 200-ish (coming off frayed rotator cuff but it wasn't that great prior to injury anyway)
    Military: 140
    Dead: 330
    Chin: 11 from dead hang

Plan:
    Weeks 1-3: DCP
    Weeks 4-6: LX
    Weeks 6-10: Alphaburn stacked with something similar to HEAT (since it's out) and Eviscerate Smolder.

Current Support Supplements being taken
    4 Oximega Fish Oil Caps/Daily
    Orange Triad
    UP 2.0 and XF Whey
    Beta alanine
    Extra C and D
    Glucoasmine/MSM
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Workout Regime
    Following a hybrid of 5/3/1 and Layne Nortons 2011 PHAT Routine (core lifts based on 5/3/1 protocol and ancillary exercises along the lines of PHAT)

Mon - Upper body emphasis with Bench as core
    Tues - HIIT or soccer
    Wed- Lower body emphasis with Squat as core
    Thurs - Moderate intensity cardio
    Fri - Upper body emphasis with Military/Chin as core
    Sat - off or HIIT/Soccer
    Sun - Lower body emphasis with Deadlift as core

This will vary slightly depending on schedule, with periodic lifting 2 days in a row, but I try to keep it at a 7-8 day cycle.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Diet-Intermittent Fasting
    1,800-2,400 cal/day
    1.5 g protein/lb bw, carbs and fats vary depending on activity level
    Goal: 4-5 mm. ab skinfold, minimal to no strength loss, no lower than 147 lbs. scale weight, and 300 shuttle time of under 50 seconds (soccer player/coach)

ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Haha nice, In and subbed! Looks like our overall strength is similar except you rape me in squats

Def interested to see how this goes! Reps on charge tomorrow!
    RIP mainsqueeze530

y u leave us so early bro?

El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ShayZ View Post
    Haha nice, In and subbed! Looks like our overall strength is similar except you rape me in squats

Def interested to see how this goes! Reps on charge tomorrow!
    Thanks amigo...TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVES!!!!

gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL, nice title.

I'm in

Also, look for a restock of HEAT Stack at most retailers next week

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am sooo in here!

This is going to be great, your going to love the Genomyx line for sure. Your great baseline of information in regards to your training and condition is going to be a huge help for a cut; the supplements will be able to do all they are meant to do with someone as on point as you! Can't wait to see some progress!

TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by El Conquistador View Post
    El Conquistador's "Anything Shay can do, I can do better" log ;-)
    Dem's fighting words

Off day today, unexpectedly. Just got back from the ER.

My pregnant wife, 2 year old son and my mother/father in law were all riding in the same vehicle and they were T-boned by a drunk driver that was speeding and ran a stop sign. The pickup rolled three times and ended up upside-down. Thankfully, by the grace of God, there were no severe injuries. The cop and fireman said had they not been wearing their seatbelts, they would all be gone.

This was the drunk driver's second offense. He apparently just got off probation for his first offense, and his insurance was also expired. I also have to mention that this happened at 10:15 A.M...WHO THE HELL IS DRINKING AT THIS TIME OF DAY?????

I had to be restrained by the cops when I got there and found out he was drunk. He was sitting on the curb and was so out of it he didn't even react when I charged at him. I have never been more upset in my 38-year existence. Why the penalties aren't harsher for drunk drivers, I will never understand. I see it in the paper every day...all these second, third, fourth offenses...REEEEALLLLY?????

Sorry for my rant, and I also apologize that I don't have more to post today that is relevant to the log subject, but I am EXTREMELY blessed and grateful that I still have my family alive and intact. Things could have been much, much worse and how they weren't worse the way the pickup looked, I will never know but I am thankful to my Heavenly Father that He was looking out for my family today.

ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OMG! Wow, I am so happy to hear everyone is OK. I hope that idiot drunk is in jail. Id have had to be restarined to. FUK! holy shi.t rage.
    RIP mainsqueeze530

TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Off day today, unexpectedly. Just got back from the ER.

My pregnant wife, 2 year old son and my mother/father in law were all riding in the same vehicle and they were T-boned by a drunk driver that was speeding and ran a stop sign. The pickup rolled three times and ended up upside-down. Thankfully, by the grace of God, there were no severe injuries. The cop and fireman said had they not been wearing their seatbelts, they would all be gone.

This was the drunk driver's second offense. He apparently just got off probation for his first offense, and his insurance was also expired. I also have to mention that this happened at 10:15 A.M...WHO THE HELL IS DRINKING AT THIS TIME OF DAY?????

I had to be restrained by the cops when I got there and found out he was drunk. He was sitting on the curb and was so out of it he didn't even react when I charged at him. I have never been more upset in my 38-year existence. Why the penalties aren't harsher for drunk drivers, I will never understand. I see it in the paper every day...all these second, third, fourth offenses...REEEEALLLLY?????

Sorry for my rant, and I also apologize that I don't have more to post today that is relevant to the log subject, but I am EXTREMELY blessed and grateful that I still have my family alive and intact. Things could have been much, much worse and how they weren't worse the way the pickup looked, I will never know but I am thankful to my Heavenly Father that He was looking out for my family today.
    Wow, this is just incredible. It's terrible that this happened, but your family is incredibly blessed to have survived without any major injuries. So much needless death is caused by drunk drivers... It's absolutely disgusting.

Best of luck to you and your family. I hope you all make speedy recoveries both physically and emotionally.

OK...after a very hectic and stressful weekend, let's get an update. First, on the accident, the drunk driver was released yesterday on his own recognizance. ??????? His court date is next Wednesday and I will have a front row seat.

Now, back to business:

The program is going well. Yesterday was my first lifting day since the log was created, and it was a deload workout for military, chins and dips so nothing exciting to report. We're back to heavy training today with deads, GHR, reverse hypers (did I mention I have my own GHR/rev hyper machines in my basement gym????) Will also be hitting a 1 mile run for best time post-weights. Will update tonight with details.

Diet-wise, I'm pissing like a racehorse today. We took a family trip to Omaha on Sunday to go to the zoo (talk about being hesitant to drive after Saturday!), and I scheduled my cheat meal to correspond with the trip, which ended up being Golden Corral buffet. Yesterday morning I felt like garbage which is standard procedure for me after a big cheat meal, but doing much better today and the body has normalized weight wise too.

I like the DCP so far. Obviously it's not something you really feel, especially after only three days, but I'm anxious to see the final result. I can't say I've noticed the water retention everyone talks about, but it's early and with my cheat on Sunday night that threw things off too.

Just finished up lower body session. Here's the tally:

Deadlift (5/3/1 protocol, 5's week): 215x5, 250x5, 285x5. 3 min. rest
    GHR: BW + 10 lbs. x 6, 5, 3, BW only x 4
    Reverse hyper: 70x12, 10, 8
    1 mile run: 6:45

All in all, while my deadlift is weak, I was happy to hit all my sets of 5 given that I'm coming off deload week and I always tend to struggle on the first heavy session back. My mile needs a bit of improvement; however, considering this was done after the weights I guess it wasn't too bad.

Diet (IF-ish protocol):

12:30 PM 5 omega-3 eggs + 2 whites, lg. bowl of broccoli/cauliflower/carrots

3:30 PM 12 oz. greek yogurt w. 1 scoop protein powder, 1/4 cup mixed raw nuts, 2 tbsp. ground flaxseed

6:30 PM Grilled hamburger patty (93% lean), lg. salad (w. spinach, tomato, onion, carrots, aged white cheddar, mixed raw nuts and 2 tbsp. vinegar/olive oil), 1 orange

9:30 (post workout) 16 oz. lowfat choc. milk/8 oz. water, dextrose powder, 1.5 scoop whey

Will likely be doing a.m. cardio before work tomorrow, but will play it by ear.

solid workout and run. Hope that ******* drunk gets some time in prison, but I doubt it

How many cals u eating a day?
    RIP mainsqueeze530

My calories vary depending on activity level; however, I generally don't go much lower than 1,800 and no higher than 2,200. I may have one day a week where I go a bit lower...say 1,600 or so.

Cheats are generally 1 meal a week if that. I am aware this isn't enough to spike leptin/metabolism, but it does a world of good for my sanity levels.

6.8.2011:

Nothing overly exciting to report: Off-day from lifting. Cardio- 45 min. playing goalkeeper, 300 shuttle runs x 2. Didn't time them as I was fairly tired from the keeper work. Forward is my primary position so I am much more adept with foot skills than most keepers, and I don't hesitate to make runs with the ball when I get it. Got my fair share of running in between making saves.

Diet: 3 meals per IF protocol.

Lunch - 1 serv. oats with 1 scoop each of Cinnamon Roll/Banana Creme UP 2.0 and 1/2 cup mixed berries.
    Early evening - bowl of "bodybuilder's chili" (John Berardi recipe from Gourmet Nutrition). Late evening meal - 1 cup lowfat cottage cheese, 1 tbsp. natty peanut butter, 2 tbsp. ground flaxseed, 1 scoop Choc. Metabolic Drive protein, small amt. Choc. Calorie Countdown.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Today:

Upper body

Bench (5/3/1 max day): 145x5, 162.5x3, 182.5x1 + 1 slow negative
    Bench: 122.5x5x8
    DB Chest-supported row: 55x5x10
    DB Hammer Curl: 35x3x6, 5, 4
    Decline DB Tricep Extension: 35x8, 8, 7
    1 mile run - 7:00

Still having difficulties with bench and curls due to frayed rotator cuff from a couple years ago. It was my left shoulder, and any time I do a dumbbell curl variation, I always have problems with my left arm giving out too soon. Gonna have to start busting out the Shoulder Horn and my bands for internal/external rotations and get this resolved, as well as some ART.

Diet:

Repeat of yesterday with one exception: Post-workout meal was 5 oz. pasta with meat sauce. Unconventional, I know, but I have learned that shakes after workouts are highly overrrated. I will do a shake periodically; however, a lot of times I use lowfat Choc. milk with dextrose powder and whey protein. I have noticed 0.0 difference in results using choc. milk over standard post-workout blends despite all the "experts" being highly against milk as a post-workout source. I also like to use Smarties as a post-workout carb source (straight dextrose, baby!), and sometimes I will do cereal.

Haven't busted out the scale since last Sunday, but my clothes are CLEARLY looser, and this is after a ridiculous Golden Corral buffet binge Sunday evening. The DCP appears to be legit. Can't wait to weigh in Sunday morning.

Quick update...will post another after today's workout:

Weight is down to 157.8! Ab skinfold dropped to 13 mm. and waist is a few shades under 30 in. I still haven't seen much in terms of the notorious water retention everyone speaks of with TTA...interesting.

Yesterday's diet:

1. Oats/mixed berries/UP 2.0 (same as usual)
    2. Bodybuilder's chili again, orange
    3. 6 oz. 93% ground beef, lg. spinach salad (tomato, onion, carrots, garlic, chopped mixed nuts, aged white cheddar, Light balsamic vinegarette), orange
    4. 5 pieces melted string cheese.

recipe for this BB chili?
    RIP mainsqueeze530

It's not my original...it's from "Gourmet Nutrition" by John Berardi and John K. Williams, and I've also seen it on the T-Nation/PN forums:

4 lbs. extra-lean gr. beef
    4 cans kidney beans (drained/rinsed)
    2 lg. onions, chopped
    2 lg. tomatoes, chopped
    1 lb. carrots, peeled/sliced
    4 bell peppers (1 each color), cut into 1/2 inch squares
    6 cloves chopped garlic
    2 46 oz. bottles Spicy Hot V-8 (i use the generic brand)
    Cashew meal
    Spice mix (4 tbsp. chili powder, 1 tsp. cumin, 2 tsp. paprika, 1 tsp. celery seed, 1 tsp. ground pepper)

You can cook the ground beef 1b. at a time in a lg. skillet with garlic and onions, but I just throw it all in a large pot at once. After the beef is browned, add the spices and fry for a couple more min. Throw it all in a lg. pot with a lid and add the other ingredients (except the cashew meal). Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer.

For the cashew meal, process in a blender in short bursts until a grainy meal is formed. Stir it in, cover and simmer for another 30 min.

NOTE: I always end up having to cook it for more than 30 min. I try a carrot to see if it's cooked as gauge for telling if it is done or not.

Makes 10 servings. Content:

637 cals
    71 g. protein
    53 g. carbs (11 fiber, 18 sugar)
    Fat: 13 g.

And this is the closest thing to "food porn" I can come up with...and can't take credit for it as it isn't my recipe. Good stuff though!

Here's another one I like...again, not my original (from Clay Hyght on a forum article), but it's a legit recipe and is a very healthy alternative for pumpkin pie:

1 cup lowfat cottage cheese
    1/2 cup canned pumpkin
    2 tbsp. ground flaxseed
    1/4 cup chopped walnuts
    Cinnamon
    1 scoop vanilla protein powder (need one that mixes good with food...UP 2.0, Metabolic Drive, etc)

Just mix it all together and enjoy. I suppose you could technically add a small amt. of Cool Whip to really flavor it up, but I don't as I like it as is.

Today's session: Lower body, HIIT

Back squat (5/3/1, 5's week): 222.5x5, 257.5x5, 287.5x3
    Front squat (with Sting Ray): 135x5x5
    400 m. sprints (2:1 rest to work): 1:15, 1:30, 1:50

Very disappointed with my final set on back squat. Should have been able to hit 5; however, I did decide to do the deload week last week and for some reason I really struggle coming off this week.

Haven't done front squats in ages...not impressive by any means, but it's a start.

Also haven't done 400's in a while. A few months back I hit a personal best of 1:07. Got some work to do, but with soccer training and upping the cardio, I'm pretty sure I can hit this.

mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i stopped midway through my current DCP run for about a week because I was getting stomach cramps (turned out not to be DCP) that water retention comes straight off pretty quickly and you can see what the DCP had been doing the whole time, it's pretty impressive.
    Every time some one says "I don't need to train legs, I run" A mod should go in and change thier post to "I don't work legs because it hurts my vagina" - www.menshealth.com

yea ive read after coming off DCP youll see the water bloat gone within 3 days or so.
    Nice job on the sprints, those are great for HIIT work
    RIP mainsqueeze530

So far, so good as far as no signs of cramping. Been on DCP for just over a week though, so we'll see that the upcoming days bring.

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great to see the updates! Its tough running against Shay with his food pron. What a dick Numbers are looking good, seems like your returning to a lot of stuff you haven't done in a while. Results will be there!

Originally Posted by mattd16y8 View Post
    i stopped midway through my current DCP run for about a week because I was getting stomach cramps (turned out not to be DCP) that water retention comes straight off pretty quickly and you can see what the DCP had been doing the whole time, it's pretty impressive.
    I didn't experience the bloating to an extreme degree, but I agree - the striations that pop up ~ a week after a DCP run are great

So far, so good as far as no signs of cramping. Been on DCP for just over a week though, so we'll see that the upcoming days bring.
    On my DCP run I didn't encounter any cramps. Since its so versatile, if you do, you can play with dosing a bit, or increase electrolyte intake; but I had no issue with it, it seems to only affect some users.

KEEP ROCKING!!!

6/12/11:

Off day from training. Diet-second verse...same as the first, except no Sunday cheat meal. I have a health/wellness screening (free-sponsored by my employer) on Tuesday and I have had stellar results every year I've participated. I'm a year older now, but I strive to do better as each year goes by.

My health related age has always been 1-2 years under my chronological age (38), should be lower but the bodyfat test always skews the results. Before they stopped testing, they used bioelectrical impedance and it was putting me much higher than my true percentage. Also, that stupid Body Mass Index hurts too since it doesn't factor in leanness. They stopped doing the bodyfat testing as part of the screening last year.

Weight: 159. Up a bit from yesterday, but my weight fluctuates here and there just like most everyone. Looks like there might be a bit of water retention, but not a big deal. Still down a pound from the start and at this point I will take a pound a week.

6/13/11

Training: Upper body

Military: 90x5, 105x5, 115x5
    Rack chins (w. 40 lb. X-vest): 4, 4, 4, 4, 4
    Dips (w. 20 lbs): 7, 7, 7, 7, 7

Diet: second verse, same as the first (oats, chili, pasta/meat sauce)

6/14/11

Note: Today was my annual wellness screening. Most everything was textbook (blood pressure, bad cholesterol, blood sugar, triglycerides); however, two points of order...

1. Body mass index was 24...according to this wonderful formula, had I been 0.9 pts. higher, I would be considered "overweight." REALLY? I'm 158 freaking lbs!!! I would hate to see what the others in my company rated, as there is a scary amount of "excess volume" roaming around that place.

2. My HDL (good cholesterol) was way too low (24). Normal is considered 40-59, and optimal is 60+. I have tested very low every year this has been tested except for one. I'm already doing most everything recommended. I did pick up some niacin at the store yesterday, and I am going to increase my monos.

Diet: standard procedure (oats, chili, 93% ground beef w. lg. salad and apple).

Today is the court date for the drunk driver that caused the wreck. I'm pretty nervous, as I have a bad feeling he's going to get off lightly. If they released him on his own recognizance less than 2 days after this happened, I worry that he will get a fine (that he won't pay) and so many days no driving (he will drive anyway). I have decided that I am going to join whatever groups are available to lobby for harsher penalties for drunk driving. The system needs to be changed. In yesterday's paper there was a guy in the police report that had didn't show up for his 5TH DUI!!!!!! How in the world is this guy out on the streets to even get a 5th???? SERIOUSLY RAGING RIGHT NOW!

Heres to me hoping he gets a few years in jail. He needs to sit there before he kills someone.
    RIP mainsqueeze530

Sorry for the delay...still hitting it, but has been hectic. We went to the preliminary hearing Wednesday. Were waiting in the lobby and in walks the drunk driver, wearing a white t-shirt about three sizes too big, long thuggy shorts , long white socks pulled up and a ball cap. He sits across the room next to a guy he obviously knows, and they are smiling and joking around like they are on Club Med vacation.

We walk into the courtroom, and we ended up having to leave before it started as they had too many criminals with pending cases and not enough seats. Before leaving, however, the drunk driver walks in and comes down our row to find a seat. He walks right past me and as I'm staring him down, he refuses to look at me. We found out later he plead "not guilty"...of course! His bench trial is set for September 11. In the meantime, I have written letters to the judge, the county attorney handling the case, and a scathing letter to the editor of our city news paper. The editor called me the next day and was very impressed with my letter, and it will be published as an article in the paper in the upcoming days.

Now, back on topic...will spare the diet log details as nothing has changed.

6/14/2011:
    300 m. shuttles (2 min. rest intervals), 1:01x2, 1:06, 1:08

6/15/2011:
    Deadlift: 230x3, 265x3, 297.5x3 (mixed grip on final rep, stupid grip! Gonna have to bust out my Capt. of Crush)
    GHR: BW+10 lbs x 6, 4, 3
    Good morning: 45x12, 85x8 (did light weight as it has been months since I've done these)
    Rev. hyper: 70x12, 10, BWx16 w. legs apart at top

6/16/2011:
    Bench: 130x5, 150x5, 170x5 (I have got to get my left shoulder strengthened)
    Incline chest supp. rows: Powerblocks-Yellow x 8, 8, 8, 6, 4
    Hammer curl: 30's x 7, 5, 5
    Lying extension: 35's x 9, 8, 8
    Shoulder Horn: 2.5x21, 21

6/17/2011-off

6/18/2011
    Squat: 222.5x5, 257.5x5, 287.5x5 (much better than last session)
    Front squat: 155x5, 4, 3, 3, 2
    400 m. sprints (2:1 rest to work): 1:15, 1:27, 1:38 (killed my times from a week ago, first run was 5 sec. faster, 2nd set was 7 sec. faster, and final set was 17 sec. faster)

Weight: 159 lbs. I think I'm starting to see the water retention issue that comes with TTA products. Hoping that I will see a nice drop when my DCP cycle ends. Will also be slightly increasing my training volume and decreasing my caloric intake down to 10-12x bw for daily intake. Was hoping to be around 157-ish at this point, but we will keep hitting it hard.

Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Been following Shay's log for his 10-week cut, and I thought I would give him a little friendly competition since we are so similar stat-wise and using a lot of the same supps. I've used LX before, but this will be my first run with Genomyx. This stuff better live up to all the hype!!!!

Height: 5'8"
    Starting weight as of today: 160
    Bodyfat: estimating at 13-15%, will measure with my Lange calipers tomorrow morning and give a better idea (ab skinfold is currently 16 and that's my primary trouble spot)
    Waist (around navel per Myotape: 31

Core lifts:
    Squat: 330-ish (ATG)
    Bench: 200-ish (coming off frayed rotator cuff but it wasn't that great prior to injury anyway)
    Military: 140
    Dead: 330
    Chin: 11 from dead hang

Plan:
    Weeks 1-3: DCP
    Weeks 4-6: LX
    Weeks 6-10: Alphaburn stacked with something similar to HEAT (since it's out) and Eviscerate Smolder.

Current Support Supplements being taken
    4 Oximega Fish Oil Caps/Daily
    Orange Triad
    UP 2.0 and XF Whey
    Beta alanine
    Extra C and D
    Glucoasmine/MSM
    Workout Regime
    Following a hybrid of 5/3/1 and Layne Nortons 2011 PHAT Routine (core lifts based on 5/3/1 protocol and ancillary exercises along the lines of PHAT)

Mon - Upper body emphasis with Bench as core
    Tues - HIIT or soccer
    Wed- Lower body emphasis with Squat as core
    Thurs - Moderate intensity cardio
    Fri - Upper body emphasis with Military/Chin as core
    Sat - off or HIIT/Soccer
    Sun - Lower body emphasis with Deadlift as core

This will vary slightly depending on schedule, with periodic lifting 2 days in a row, but I try to keep it at a 7-8 day cycle.
    Diet-Intermittent Fasting
    1,800-2,400 cal/day
    1.5 g protein/lb bw, carbs and fats vary depending on activity level
    Goal: 4-5 mm. ab skinfold, minimal to no strength loss, no lower than 147 lbs. scale weight, and 300 shuttle time of under 50 seconds (soccer player/coach)
    why don't you neg me to my face PUNK