mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

N.O shotgun pump

for the first couple weeks of taking it i had a really good pump going it would last days. im about 3 weeks into my first tub now and all of a sudden the pump went away. did i already get a tolerance for it? for the first couple weeks it was the best sup ive ever tried and now i feel like its already wearing off. should i try something else or does it just go back and forth with the pumps? yesterday at the gym i barely felt a pump at all

NYCbred will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCbred will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCbred will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCbred will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCbred will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCbred will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCbred will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCbred will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCbred will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCbred will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCbred will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Take a week or two off from it and you'll have it again. Plus your now in a mental state thinking u can't lift without it. take time off of it, get pumped naturally have someone smack or whatever gets u mad and lift. You don't wnna get stimmed out and have to take a month or two off pre wo

mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i dont need it i was just really likeing the crazy pumps i was getting it made me wanna work out more. is it normal to build up a tolerance that fast? i havnt even finished the first tub yet.

AshtonVedadi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshtonVedadi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshtonVedadi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshtonVedadi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshtonVedadi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshtonVedadi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshtonVedadi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshtonVedadi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshtonVedadi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshtonVedadi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshtonVedadi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah it is, each persons body has its own tolerance of things! Does it suck? Yep but there's really not much we can do about it but. Like NYCbred said take some time off of it, or switch to a different supplement! I will switch between superpump and hypershock, Anyways good luck!

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you can add more dose.. did you change the way you train in that same time period?

i found you really need to work with lots of volume and short rest periods for shotgun to give me a pump.. but then again i dont take it for the pump.

Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    you can add more dose.. did you change the way you train in that same time period?

i found you really need to work with lots of volume and short rest periods for shotgun to give me a pump.. but then again i dont take it for the pump.
    nope i havnt changed anything up. the pump was a plus but thats not really what im in it for. is it still working for me even if i cant feel it as much?