droppinplates81 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droppinplates81 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droppinplates81 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droppinplates81 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droppinplates81 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droppinplates81 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droppinplates81 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droppinplates81 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droppinplates81 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droppinplates81 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droppinplates81 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

White Flood + Hemavol + Purple Wraath stack

White Flood pre and purple Wraath intra has been my go to stack for a couple years now. I'm the type that finds something that works and sticks with it rather than jump to the latest and greatest hyped product. I haven't ever tried Hemavol but am intrigued. What do you guys think about adding it to this stack? Should I dose it full or half? Thanks
    The way I'm livin' there is no compromising it
    Better get ready for
    Another suprise and it may leave a mark
    Beacause I'm coming fast
    Plantin' thoughts in your mind
    And droppin' plates on your ass

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by droppinplates81 View Post
    White Flood pre and purple Wraath intra has been my go to stack for a couple years now. I'm the type that finds something that works and sticks with it rather than jump to the latest and greatest hyped product. I haven't ever tried Hemavol but am intrigued. What do you guys think about adding it to this stack? Should I dose it full or half? Thanks
    Hemavol is great. I use it everyworkout. That would definetely add awesome pumps and endurance to your training. I would suggest doing a full dose at your size.